3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Analepsisticy

Nov 8, 2016
For anyone who doesn't want to spend the time or feels uncomfortable changing anything with DnSpy, here is an updated Assembly-CSharp.dll file, which has censoring disabled.
It seems that the mosaic objects are behind her by default, which caused the clipping when you just remove the content of the file "UpdateMosaic".

Edit: It seems that "HackinDackin" is used for Analytics, mainly dlsite.com, but that's simply guessing with the tiny bit of info I could find.
I remove all start parameters (just to be save), so it shouldn't be able to do anything.

I also disabled the position and scale limitations.
Haven't figured out how to remove the ugly black border around the scene, but better than nothing I guess.
Why does it make my game just crash before starting? :/

EDIT: So, the version provided here works with the patch. But not the officila dlsite version I bought :/

Last edited:

Delta_Dark

Jun 1, 2022
For anyone who doesn't want to spend the time or feels uncomfortable changing anything with DnSpy, here is an updated Assembly-CSharp.dll file, which has censoring disabled.
It seems that the mosaic objects are behind her by default, which caused the clipping when you just remove the content of the file "UpdateMosaic".

Edit: It seems that "HackinDackin" is used for Analytics, mainly dlsite.com, but that's simply guessing with the tiny bit of info I could find.
I remove all start parameters (just to be save), so it shouldn't be able to do anything.

I also disabled the position and scale limitations.
Haven't figured out how to remove the ugly black border around the scene, but better than nothing I guess.
Very based, spent like 2 hours in the unity code editor to find the code to unrestrict the scaling and shit but couldn't find it, nice to have this

Yatsumura

Jul 12, 2020
NejiSimSara v1.0.5
I'd appreciate if someone could reupload it somewhere more visible, and upload an uncensor fix thx

Forged56

Sep 4, 2023
Anyone got the latest vol 5 for android? Ive seen a post that has the website with the file attached to it from like 2 months ago but it says it doesnt exist..

Reactions: Bruh36865

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
Dawn, I first time in my life enjoy so much comments after being horny scared.
Will continue search stuff like that, for comments :D
My brain horny, but dick is scared xD

dienstenarv

Aug 13, 2023
Call me stupid but where do I find the 'Make a movie' clips I've recorded? Looked throughout my computer files and cannot find any clips I've tried to record

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...where do I find the 'Make a movie' clips I've recorded?
In the games appdata folder, testing it quickly with Vol 4 ending the recording automatically opened it up. Otherwise your appdata folder might be hidden, open your user folder go to the view menu and tick the hidden items box. And find...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Yabukaradoo\TheGame\Captures

Or use %appdata% in windows search.

dienstenarv

Aug 13, 2023
In the games appdata folder, testing it quickly with Vol 4 ending the recording automatically opened it up. Otherwise your appdata folder might be hidden, open your user folder go to the view menu and tick the hidden items box. And find...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Yabukaradoo\TheGame\Captures

Or use %appdata% in windows search.
I've tried searching for the 'Captures' file but it doesn't appear to be here. I'm playing vol.5

Update: I made a new folder and named it 'Captures', and now it's working again. I guess I must've accidentally deleted it or something like that. Either way, thanks for your help.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

LordofSpaghetti

Oct 27, 2023
I'm struggling to uncensor vol 3 for android. I can get it working for windows. I went through the comments trying to find the answer, but I guess most people just play pc.

Feb 10, 2020
Did you guys know there was a updated version for Nejicomi 4 and 5? Apparently they decensored them both and added some stuff. Where is that here, anyway/where I can get that? Any helpers?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes