2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Requested by, DM

i did not test the Android build

Win version:
“Fatal error” message Failed to load mono.
I used another MonoBleedingEdge folder to replace the one causing the error
The android build is working for me (Android 8.0+).

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, unsure why but the game doesnt seem to be opening for me, when i click on the start-up application. My computer says it is running, but it isnt. Any idea if this is happening to anyone else or who might know how to fix this issue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The PC game in the opening post is probably still broken, you need to replace its MonoBleedingEdge folder. But that should cause a error telling you about it. Think the game is 64Bit.

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
do u have a save for gems
Many of this guy's games are linked to your PC's set time. If you've hit the max gems go to your time setting, set your option to set your time manually. Afterwords set yourself to the next day whenever you hit the gem max and you should have everything unlocked in a few minutes.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This entire game series is so hilariously absurd. Sorta hot in its own bizarre way tho and if nothing else you kind of have to respect the dev's dedication to this particular niche kink.

Now even comes with an Excuse Plot backstory. How ambitious! o3o

Reactions: Imouto36

xmassage

Nov 18, 2019
I get that as a dev you sometimes are very imaginative and there is so much you can share, but one thing I've learned is not to go too far with it, :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heroine: "LIFE is full of ups and downs."
I heard of saying Life is full of ups and downs

BUT HOLY FUCK

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Why is the backstory so ridiculous and overly elaborate? Who actually feels like that sort of thing ADDS to a game?

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I unironically respect this dev's dedication in making something like this (and its prequels). It's definitely bizarre, even to the point of being hilariously absurd (like the candle transformation option), but I love when folks have innovative ideas and don't hold back from making creations based on them. A true pioneer.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
it is always a gamble when a game has the H o r r o r tag
It's like going into the Psychological Horror tag on Steam, you're either going to get stuff like this or actual horror games (or in some cases, just meme games.)

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes