zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Or maybe if you launch the game once with the 640x480 compatibility, then press f1 and uncheck it. But I'm not sure there.
The Fullscreen option is already unchecked when I try that. Judging by the error message I guess the error is caused by a script.

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Oh hey. This buggy script. Again. If you're crashing on startup, extract this to the same folder as your exe. I think it should take precedence over the packed code and fix the issue. Edit: Whoops. I lied. It doesn't take precedent. You'll have to do a manual unpack to be able to override the original scripts. If you don't know how to do that you can put your monitor in 1080p as a temporary workaround.

mnbvcxy123456789 If you want to add the fix to your release, just add the highlighted lines to the window resizing script.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fubbster

Nov 16, 2017
I'm running a >1080 resolution and I do get the error on startup even after unchecking launch in full screen. I am able to launch by going to compatibility mode and launching in 640x480. Then, if you press Alt + Enter twice you will have it windowed on your standard resolution. I am still experiencing the cut off character on the side though.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Found a solution, I think. If you have Windows 10.

Right Click the Game.exe file and Troubleshoot Compatibility. The first time it might fail to fix the problem, so hit no, it didn't solve it. When it ask what the problem is, check the box about it not displaying the program right, hit next then test again. It worked for me for both this game and another I had the same problem with, Adventurer Fiana.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
mofu2x I pasted those lines in the script

My resolution is 1920x1200 so I can't test if it works, but here is the link to the fixed release:
Could anyone with a higher resolution try if this works?
I'm on Windows 7 1440p and your download works like a charm! Starts minimised, no crash/errors, and the right side of the character isn't cut off. Good work!

Reactions: mnbvcxy123456789

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
mofu2x I pasted those lines in the script

My resolution is 1920x1200 so I can't test if it works, but here is the link to the fixed release:
Could anyone with a higher resolution try if this works?
1440p here, works perfectly, you're an angel

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
I'm fairly sure i had monoquest on another computer, and that would constantly crash at the inn.
I think the devs are just bad or not expecting non-japanese computers.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Doubt i'll get an answer but does anyone know how to run this on Linux? I'm using Wine but it just leads to a black screen, I do have the RTP through Wine as well, terminal output doesn't seem to help much either.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
What i find the best solution to the fullscreen problem without downloading anything is the ff:

-Launch the game in windowed mode (uncheck the "Launch in Full Screen" in the options by pressing F1)
-Relaunch the game
-Open task manager and find the Game
-Click the drop down on the left of its' name
-Right click the "Neko Bathhouse" and click Maximize

My problem with the fullscreen was that the texts in the textbox and the art is cut off. I think it was due to the game's fullscreen resolution having a conflict with my monitor's native resolution.

Reactions: James Eveleth

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
start of the game i can't even do anything because there's dozens of guys just circling my character. Can't even pick up one pile of gold before i get 300% fatigue.

SolemnSolipskier

Sep 26, 2020
Looks like the funny easy dumb game I like to play every once in a while.

But sadly I can't get it full screen, which is annoying.

Then, the MC has no mony, and entering there is nobody at the bath, which means no money to collect. So not only is this a nice dumb game, also I am too dumb to play it.

So sad.
to start off, interact with the naked guy at the counter and call him in before heading inside

Noa_bot

Oct 25, 2020
Fantastic game! would have been cooler if the men were drawn in instead of just being shadows, it also is a bit tedious at times since you are doing the same thing over and over again. But other than that it was a fun little game with a nice gallery! 8/10

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Has anyone tried playing this game on wine? I have a prefix that usually works fine for most RPGM, the game starts bug an unknown error happens just about when starting a new game.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes