bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sadly the quality is.. highly questionable. A lot of jokes are just cut out and its more a rewrite.
View attachment 3842193
There is this conversation. Makes no sense. Worse yet the text acts like Kikumaru is speaking, but it has a voice line from Chika, Now my Japanese isn't great but she says along the lines of "its being a while oni chan, have you been losing your hair is worry, sorry about that.", and instead they just put "Its her". There are a lot of these were the text claims one character is talking and a totally different one has a voice line. Over all the translation just cuts so much out. I would rather a MTL its so bad. This was a very lazy rewrite, not a translation.
And this is why people hate localizers :KEK:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
ah, then it's inseki, although to my knowledge f95 uses incest for both, but had I known prior I wouldn't have reported it :p (not that it has been added yet)

Never played the main games, just went of characters not being shared on vndb. (This would be the only game I would play because of the inseki).
Well the acting like siblings thing is one of the few things in here content wise, there is the tanuki who he thinks of as his little sis, but the cat also insists on being called onee chan and very much acts like a older sister.
As characters being shared, this does forward the world plot of the main games quite a bit. We get to meet the girl who sent a all but the first two girls to the main MC, and we are seeing the story of the one most primed to inherit the Saiga clan, which is the only rival faction to the Fuma and main MC. So later entries may actually have the two mains in conflict, though they probably will get along. The Saiga clan inheritance war is also the main plot of the 3rd game between two of its 5 heirs, so this one addressing 2 more heirs builds on that quite a bit. Some main cast show up for quite a while as well, they are not just one line cameos. So yeah this was very much part of the story, its able to stand alone for those who dont care about the rest, but it will probably be needed to understand main plot going forward. Hell pretty sure the big bad of the series was introduced here.