Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I'm loving it! :love: You're right; I never noticed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not in a hurry yet to change it, but it really needs some deep thoughs to decide.
Neko and friends paradise. I saw the picture in the OP and knew some new characters would be on the way.
Yeah I'm always working hard to implement new stuff. Some including different kind of fetishes too, like always optional.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm loving it! :love: You're right; I never noticed Chocomint being a mink. I think I just assumed based on the game's name, so your plan to possibly change that is a good thing, I think. Now that you show the comparison, it's much more obvious; she's a cutie, in any case. I think just calling it Paradise could work, although it wouldn't imply kemonomimi per se, of course. Maybe Kemo Paradise?
Me neither - but there are many kinds of cats so I didn't give it much thought.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Me neither - but there are many kinds of cats so I didn't give it much thought.
Hmm, many kinds of cats, I don't really want to go too much into detail about that because there are so many you can compare them too.
But you have these to be precise:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Yeah she is exactly snack size lol

V0.05 you will get to know Violet's job, don't want to spoil it now, but later potions of course, will be available, that is one of the reasons also for the plant growing. Selling fish, buying seeds, planting some pretty special flowers, there is no end.

AchillaS

Oct 23, 2019
does anyone's game freeze then shut down at the morning in bed scene with the wife or is my pc just ass?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
does anyone's game freeze then shut down at the morning in bed scene with the wife or is my pc just ass?
You are not the first one, when that happens it means the pc can't handle the animation loading process, in the next update, there will be a button to disable the animation loading, to enable computer's with lower graphics processing unit, if that doesn't solve it, I may add a lower and higher graphics setting for animations.

• Love

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Any chance its some sort of codec issue? I had a black screen for a bit then that one loaded. No issue with the rest.
GTX 1050 Ti...

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Any chance its some sort of codec issue? I had a black screen for a bit then that one loaded. No issue with the rest.
GTX 1050 Ti...
I doubt it has to do with the codec, it is also under testing.
Ren'py doesn't really support this type of animation loading, neither does it support a lot of things that I actually make in the game. So everything is a challenge for me.

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev Talk:
Neko Paradise is almost going as planned.
The spearfishing system is already working and some content also done.
So the release date won't be affected much, maybe 2 or 3 days difference.
The only thing that will probably not be implemented is the plant growing(farming) system, it will be implemented in the V0.06 release toguether with some other mechanics, if possible making the Neko Coins finally get some use. But I don't want to spoil anything major now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Een Vieze Vent
Thank you for these gorgeous fluff centered cuddles of good will and fortune 4 this new 20 20 year of the Neko!

All our Wonderful mods of the f95Zone did the officialities and your sweet sigs are in the OP!

Some thougts from our precious dev:
Dec 21, 2019 at 2:36am

Neko Paradise Game Progression

Dec 21, 2019 at 2:38am

Neko Paradise Game Progression

I've been working more on Neko Paradise at moment, but that isn't really a surprise I think; after all most the support I get is thanks to it.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
News fresh form the 'cords ::
1578132654128.png
ETA on release?

January 3, 2020

AlorthYesterday at 1:06 AM

For NP 4 january

We be waitin' .. anticipatin' ..

NO rush or anything ... take your time, enjoy your week end!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes