Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Promoted the game thread Canto Forte.

*Really nice job of updating the OP - and adding all those links yourself (well Hones helped ;))
- If you ever need help with download mirrors - just report the thread - and someone will help.

Cheers

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ps - Gender Fluid Companion <futa / trap> - what does that mean?
New one - even for me??? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ps - Gender Fluid Companion <futa / trap> - what does that mean?
New one - even for me??? :unsure:
hehe, the best friends sex can be chosen by the player (male or female) but will always look like a female so if you select male I guess that would make him a trap.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Historicly ... males would portray all gods on stage in the greek tragedies .. making some gods traps.
Then the isle communities from singapore / indonesia / some others adopted this sea godesses features of males essentially doing the pale face / body work around to attract companions, also
to perform and get a kink out of being cross dressers and traps at the same time. So .. gender fluid.

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
All wallpaper locations (listings in bold orange are new):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Locations of shattered star pieces (listings in bold orange are new); available after Kleo tells you she's looking for them:
REPLACEMENTS
There are a couple of wallpapers that have been replaced from what originally had been in this list. These are listed below; I've also included attachments of the wallpapers that have since disappeared.

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Whoa there's a blowjob scene? In the last update Chocomint sucked my thumb and that's it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Inquisitor1995

You need either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then in game hit shift + D and then variables and look at all the active variables in a game then hit shift + O and type in the code. Say the variable was Money=0 you have to type it in exactly the same way so you would type in Money=1000. Or once you have done everyone's events and stuff and both the daughter and wife no longer want to talk to you then you can just sleep multiple times to get to the next Saturday and talk to Chocomint the 2nd time and go to bed. Both unren and enable dev mode renpy can be found on the site.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey all
I managed to get the Chocomint scene to run but the wifey wakeup sex scene keeps crashing the game on me. I presume it demands too much memory for my poor PC.
two things
1/ is there a way to fix this on my pc or
2/ can the dev maybe look at resource use for the game in the next update

Cheers :D

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
What are Neko coins and how does one get them?

Also, how to get the Choco sex animation?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes