Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Hey you people in this thread, I have a question. In the beginning, Violet mentioned getting a job, and asking people in the neighborhood about if they have some work for the MC. But so far, this has not been an option. So my question is this, how do you make money (Neko Coins) the fastest, in order to advance your progress? I even tried to cheat some money by using URM, but for some reason, it does the action, but the money still don't show up in the MC stats bubble. So any help would be appreciated.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Hey you people in this thread, I have a question. In the beginning, Violet mentioned getting a job, and asking people in the neighborhood about if they have some work for the MC. But so far, this has not been an option. So my question is this, how do you make money (Neko Coins) the fastest, in order to advance your progress? I even tried to cheat some money by using URM, but for some reason, it does the action, but the money still don't show up in the MC stats bubble. So any help would be appreciated.
Go fishing and sell the fish at the market

Reactions: Tico7533on
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes