-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No logré dejar embarazada a Daisy y todo lo que necesito es a ella. Lo peor es esperar a que salga la opción de repetir sexo para eso.
¿Podría incluir una traducción al inglés con su mensaje, según la Regla # 1.5 del Sitio? Este no es un hilo dedicado a la traducción, por lo que debe incluirse una traducción al inglés con los mensajes que no sean en inglés, incluso si utiliza un servicio como Deepl.com para proporcionarla.

Debes guardar y recargar hasta que ocurra. Sólo tienes que guardar cuando aparezca el menú que dice "Cum". Si no la dejas embarazada, vuelve a cargar en ese punto de guardado e inténtalo de nuevo. Sólo debería tomar unos pocos intentos antes de que funcione.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Could you please include an English translation with your post, as per Site Rule # 1.5? This is not a dedicated translation thread, so an English translation should be included with non-English posts, even if you use a service like Deepl.com to provide that.

You should save scum. Just save when the menu appears that says "Cum". If you don't get her pregnant, reload at that save point and try again. It should only take a few tries before it works.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone have the files to restore the cut content to the current version? Feels wrong coming back to this game after a while only to be missing things. Honestly, I know creators have to appeal to Patreon to keep the paychecks coming, but it's still incredibly disappointing when they prioritize that over content.
you can find it on a "lewd" similar site to this one, which unfortunately can't be mentioned here. If you still have no clue, dm me.

Reactions: puffy5843

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, removed the lolis again. But at least we know we just have to wait for the full version. I hope... :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Whats this DLC ? like wtf ? why does it have DLC ?
The DLC adds two shark-girls (Sandy and Salty). A new area on the map is shown if you have the DLC (which you can just copy from version to version to keep it as the game progresses). It was a reward for supporting Alorth if you chose to buy it. As always happens, though, it ended up getting leaked here anyway. Anyway, you don't need it to continue the game really; it's just that new area and those two girls.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, so I can add it on anytime. While shark girls sound cool (probably not for getting BJ tho :s) , it was an attempt to have to paywalled off I see. Not what I expected from community games (mainly the AAA) but oh well.

Thank you for letting me know :)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ok, so I can add it on anytime. While shark girls sound cool (probably not for getting BJ tho :s) , it was an attempt to have to paywalled off I see. Not what I expected from community games (mainly the AAA) but oh well.

Thank you for letting me know :)
Also you have to buy them each a lot of ice cream at 25 a pop to open up scenes (Btw you do get BJ Lol)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So people are saying posts with cut content, but under censored it says no. Shouldnt that be yes ?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes