khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Hmm stuck with corynn in 8 out of 9 points... does anyone know what I need to do ?
Only thing I know is to talk to her at the beach. Also, there is only one chance to get Daisy pregnant, far as I can tell, be sure to save if you want to see it. (I saved right at the 'Cum' button, and reloaded each time it didn't work.)

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Thanks , I did that like 100 times (talk to her on the beach)but it refuses to go from 8 to 9 ... as for daisy I was lucky and she got pregnant in the 1st try.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Try adding this to your 'game' folder.

It's Corynn RPA file, maybe that'll kick it in. That or might have to speed run a new game to her.

Reactions: qchill44

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
If you add blueberry rpa to the game it crashes unlike in previous versions, but caramel and cotton one's still work
:cry:

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Btw why this game doesn't work on joiplay?
The game wasn't coded to support it, unfortunately. I've been praying it'll one day be added, though. My home pc died and I can't install it on work laptop, so on my android phone with Joiplay is the best way right now for these games/novels.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Dunno if you can rename MC, but it's Khaelin fyi.
Thank you kind sir.
Well, I think I can handle impersonating the MC being named Khaelin.
Won't prevent me from fapping.

If it does I'll send a report to the customer services anyway

Edit : welp, that was quick XD
Got a crash when trying to load your save.

"
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ev_blueberry6'.
"
I downloaded the missing rpa files so I don't get it.
Full traceback attached if you wanna check

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
My browser (Firefox) flagged the download today from MixDrop. Said the file contains malware.

UPDATE:
I ran a scan on the zip file and my virus scanner didn't find any threats. Extracted the zip contents and ran a scan on the extracted files. The file libpython2.7 in the py2-windows-i686 directory was flagged as a possible threat (status reported: PUA.Win.Packer.Pequake-4 ).

I have the same library file from other games I've downloaded in the past, and when I scanned that file it came up with the same threat flagged in the other instances, so my gut says it's a false positive.

But that's just my opinion. Proceed at your own risk.

I'm running a Linux OS so I don't think it will be a problem for me. If I was running a Win OS installation, I'd do a lot more scanning and research before proceeding with caution, or I might not proceed at all.
Thank you so much for your response and time.
I was pretty sure it was a 'false positive' but was still happier just deleting it and
going on. Maybe if I was trying it on someone else's computer... lol

I'm using Firefox as well. Funny how rarely this happens though. I've been here for awhile
now and still has only happend a handful of times for me.

I also like hearing abt folks using Linux with these games. I haven't used it in a long time,
and even then it was Mint. (have to dumb it down for me... lol)

Cheers
Have a good one!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes