Kuja48

Sep 8, 2019
Did they add any more mice girls or vorish scenes outside of the Mitty stuff? or add any new scenes with Mitty?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any way I would get a 100% pregnancy?
You mean so every single girl has been impregnated by the MC at least once? Currently, that's not possible. There are several girls (like Kleo, the sphinx-lady) who either do not have an option to impregnate them right now or with whom the MC cannot yet have sex. Whether that comes later or not is yet to be seen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alorth hinted at the shark girls offering that kind of content, but after doing a renpy unpack on the image files, it's clear he didn't make images for that. I guess it was cut content / out of scope in the end.
Well, I don't know of anywhere he said the DLC could never be expanded upon. It's possible he posts an update that would include that possibility with Sandy & Salty, but the shark-girls' content update would only really be seen if you already had the DLC. It would be pretty easy to have code that's something along the lines of if sharks.rpa: to get vore available for them. Hell, he could even add pregnancy that same way. (Then you'd have little fishies with some fur swimming around or something. :LOL:)

Last edited:

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
Well, I don't believe anywhere he said the DLC could never be expanded upon. It's possible he posts an update that would include that possibility with Sandy & Salty, but the shark-girls' content update would only really be seen if you already had the DLC. It would be pretty easy to have code that's something along the lines of if sharks.rpa: to get vore available for them. Hell, he could even add pregnancy that same way. (Then you'd have little fishies with some fur swimming around or something. :LOL:)
1704907328233.png

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
DLC Lollys & Co. v0.16 -> v0.17 -> v0.18

Sharks, Blueberry, Caramel, Cotton

I havent been following closely, but Blueberry, Caramel and Cotton were removed and made DLC?

The removal of content has been the most upsetting part of this project. I am still so sad the birth animation was removed. Maybe it is too much for each girl, but leave the one!

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: darlic

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
As far as I'm aware, so far, Caramel doesn't even have lewd content so removing her is just weird. The shark content was great and the Blueberry content keeps getting better. And Cotton has had uh warmup content but been in limbo for a while. Don't really see the big deal with these characters as a side download if it helps dodge a Patreon ban or whatever.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
So I downloaded the dlc and added it to the game files, however it crashed the game after a moment or 2 giving this error "ScriptError: could not find label 'ev_blueberry6' ". Anyone know how to fix that?

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
So I downloaded the dlc and added it to the game files, however it crashed the game after a moment or 2 giving this error "ScriptError: could not find label 'ev_blueberry6' ". Anyone know how to fix that?
Yeah it's pretty much anything related to blueberry which sucks cause I really liked her.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Insert ev_blueberry.rpyc in the game folder.
can be, this help. i not know.

Aug 28, 2018
I havent been following closely, but Blueberry, Caramel and Cotton were removed and made DLC?

The removal of content has been the most upsetting part of this project. I am still so sad the birth animation was removed. Maybe it is too much for each girl, but leave the one!

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
They're not DLC, they just aren't in the public updates because they're lolis.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes