BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1192640_screenshots_20200829231548_1.jpg

Overview:
Hentai puzzle, micro visual novel, with a sprinkle of RPG. Flirt with all the Neko girls!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-26
Developer: Lil Hentai Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-02-26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Anon's Neko Waifus
Win
: - - - -

Neko Waifus with R-18 and Arts DLC
Win

Neko Waifus 2 with R-18 and Clips DLC
Win

Neko Waifus 3 Halloween update with Sara, R-18 and Clips DLC
Win: - - - -

Neko Waifus 4 with R-18 and Clips DLC
Win

Neko Waifus 5 with R-18
Win

TheBlueKnight thanks for the link

1192640_screenshots_20200829231548_1.jpg header (2).jpg header (3).jpg header.jpg header.jpg capsule_616x353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Big fan of this dev. Such a big fan, in fact, that I own all their games up until the most recent. Didn't even know Mosaique Neko Waifus 3 existed! Absolutely adore Sayori (the white-haired girl), she's just too cute, and I'm happy that they have kept her as a recurring character so far.

Yozakura Quartet? Yeah, haven't seen it yet, but I've never gotten over that oddity.

need some rest, `cause read it "Neko Walrus"

That's... concerning.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Downloaded 3 and I don't have access to the crack?
I tested them (and just rechecked three) after swapping the steam_api, they all started up without triggering Steam. The crack used was the .

Clips just appeared in my download manager, it's the games animations but as videos you can play without starting it up...

Mosaique Neko Waifus 3 with R-18 and Clips DLC -

Again as far as I can tell the crack is working. Starting the game without it would trigger the Steam client before the game would actually start, with it the game instant start up up with no reaction from Steam.

Reactions: BaasB

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have Hentai Mosaique Fix-IT Shoppe DLC ?
I've got the game but no one ever made a games request for it. It uses you Steam name and avatar when your texting the girls, so I'm not sure how well my way of cracking will work.

If you just mean the R-18 patch I'm not sure how you'd separate it from the game, downloading and installing things like it is all automatic on Steam.

Edit - Crack seems to be working, you just have no avatar and your called Goldberg (it can be changed though).

Last edited:

kirorolove

Dec 10, 2019
I've got the game but no one ever made a games request for it. It uses you Steam name and avatar when your texting the girls, so I'm not sure how well my way of cracking will work.

If you just mean the R-18 patch I'm not sure how you'd separate it from the game, downloading and installing things like it is all automatic on Steam.

Edit - Crack seems to be working, you just have no avatar and your called Goldberg (it can be changed though).
Thank you very much.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

dandan550

Jul 17, 2018
Game was really nice but I notice that "art" changes in the H-part in the 2nd and 3rd game... As if the girl's boobs were bigger and not modest like the original.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's time for their (not really) annual Halloween update, a new puzzle for each girl. Hopefully cracked and ready to play...

Mosaique Neko Waifus 3 Halloween update with R-18 and Clips DLC -

Noticed the girls call you by your Steam name a lot in three, so the readme from Fix-IT Shoppe is included now about how to change it. Speaking of art inconsistency Niko is fox, apart from the few puzzles in one game that...