3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Are we sure it can't be uncensored this time? I couldn't help but notice in the doggystyle position that the mosiac sometimes slips and shows her asshole completely sometimes. I'm thinking it might literally just be an overlay.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Are we sure it can't be uncensored this time? I couldn't help but notice in the doggystyle position that the mosiac sometimes slips and shows her asshole completely sometimes. I'm thinking it might literally just be an overlay.
Post #16

Reactions: bepri

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
"Nyani-sore?"

Well i'm fucking sold. and I love the outfit. actually super cute.

but is it only 3 scenes? so short, wish there was a lot more. wouldn't mind even non-ecchi stuff as long as i get to tease her/pet her.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Not sure if anyones interested but I got 1.2 here.
Windows

Android

Adds a freemode which lets u control the animations and speeds. I also uncensored the pc version thanks to Prick teaching me some lessons on uncensoring. Tried the apk version but haven't had any luck uncensoring it so its still censored unfortunately.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if anyones interested but I got 1.2 here.
Adds a freemode which lets u control the animations and speeds. I also uncensored the pc version thanks to Prick teaching me some lessons on uncensoring. Tried the apk version but haven't had any luck uncensoring it so its still censored unfortunately.
I spent a couple hours trying to uncensor the android version... I don't think it's possible without corrupting the gamedata. Once you have merged the split file structure and edited the mosaic, splitting the data back into parts changes the structure. Unless we know exactly how the dev split the files to begin with I think the android version is a no go.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Not sure if u have tried these scripts but its worth a shot I guess.

I still have no clue how to use them as I'm still unfamiliar with F#. I'm going to either try to get that working or look for other methods.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if u have tried these scripts but its worth a shot I guess.

I still have no clue how to use them as I'm still unfamiliar with F#. I'm going to either try to get that working or look for other methods.
I think I ran into that post when I was working on this lmao.
I believe I used total commander to try to split and merge the files.
I also tried using F# scripts at some point, but all the methods I tried lead to corrupt installs.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Alternatively, make a new folder containing the split files, and put this line in notepad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save it as a .bat and run it inside the folder.
Didn't work for me though, but is useful for merging.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I figured it out! I used total commander to split my asset files into 1024kb, then I used apktool to decompile, edit the asset files, recompile, and then used the sign.jar as all apk files must be signed to work. I was a bit stumped for a sec bc it wasn't signing properly since I was using java 10 when I should of been using java 8 since the game is using a deprecated file class thats no longer in java 10. Anyways heres the fruit of my labor. Don't worry about any virus warnings u get from any anti virus. Just ignore them as it set off my avg anti virus on my phone for whatever reason.

Reactions: moszter and Prick

Tonics

Sep 24, 2017
I figured it out! I used total commander to split my asset files into 1024kb, then I used apktool to decompile, edit the asset files, recompile, and then used the sign.jar as all apk files must be signed to work. I was a bit stumped for a sec bc it wasn't signing properly since I was using java 10 when I should of been using java 8 since the game is using a deprecated file class thats no longer in java 10. Anyways heres the fruit of my labor. Don't worry about any virus warnings u get from any anti virus. Just ignore them as it set off my avg anti virus on my phone for whatever reason.
Link doesn't work :(

Envydave

Apr 21, 2019
umm can you reupload ? link goes down

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
I keep getting 'NekoHiroiMasita_1.0v_Data folder should be next to the executable but the folder itself is named that. Anyone know a way to fix this?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I keep getting 'NekoHiroiMasita_1.0v_Data folder should be next to the executable but the folder itself is named that. Anyone know a way to fix this?
I hate to ask this, but did you actually open the folder and look for the executable there?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes