Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
link nekopara Fanmade uncensored images Erro _ Does anyone have a new link ??
They're mostly not uncensored images. But look under the spoiler for individual and art work, it's the fan art in there and pics is the same folder with some extra Sayori art included.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Dunno why when i add the uncensored patch for v1 and v2 i get an error like " can't read a character "

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Dunno why when i add the uncensored patch for v1 and v2 i get an error like " can't read a character "
The adult patches are only for if you own the game on Steam, don't use them on the games here. Check the H settings in the menu, if you have them you have what the patch adds.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
The adult patches are only for if you own the game on Steam, don't use them on the games here. Check the H settings in the menu, if you have them you have what the patch adds.
So you can't get the adult patche without buying them on steam, does it exist and i can found it or no one did a uncensored patch for physical version ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So you can't get the adult patche without buying them on steam...
The adult patch is for the steam version only, it has the sex cut out and the patch puts it back in. Other versions aren't cut like that and don't need any patch. They uncensor but adding the scenes back in not removing the mosaics.

zarc1483

Dec 5, 2020
Let me get it straight, if it shows "turn H animation on" in the effect options for all the 3 games then it means the patch is already installed right?

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
After I install nekopara vol 1 patcher, I can't boot the game. It says "cannot convert narrow strings to wide strings". Before patching the game, the game can run fine. Please help :(

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Here's a save for Vol 2 as well.

The one for Vol 3 was made using the version with the installer from this post, and goes into Roaming. The one here, for Vol 2, is made using the extract and run version of Vol 2 in this post and goes into the game directory.

EDIT: Done Vol 1 as well, same as Vol 2 (put in game directory)

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The link to the locale emulator doesnt work? is it no longer needed or does anyone have a working download link for it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you need it Locale Emulator is , and the thread about locale here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to Decensor the privates?
Only if your able to take the game apart, redraw the art to get rid of the mosaic and put it back together again. There's some odd bits of decensored...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But no actual patch.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes