M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I hope they really put some effort into the game, because there are no other similar games, and it would be a wasted opportunity.

The most important for me right now is the optimization, it's dumb that I can play games like red dead redemption 2 with medium graphics configuration at 50 FPS, but this game goes around 14 almost everytime, 30 at max on the coast looking at the horizon.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Asian devs usually end up their proyects unlike most patreon milkers here in the west, I give you that. But they also don't see too fond of the use of DLC or expansion like updates to their tittles -generally speaking obviously- so I won't get your hopes so high on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Actually, huh? I went and read the devs blog and he very clearly said in the 1.1 release post that he's still gonna update the game. Actual content and design updates. He said he's fully aware of the execution problems, that he shouldn't have just focused on releasing it at all over releasing it in a good state and it needed another 6 months for he himself to be satisfied with it.

He says he got enough sales to just work on game dev full time for the next year, though. So, he's gonna spend the next entire 1-2 months working on putting together a "revised edition." No idea where the other guy got the idea that the game is dropped after 1.1. Dev says he'll prioritize the next game, but that's it.

Last edited:

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I'll be honest. There are few games in which I don't know what's going on by looking at the screenshots.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The fixes help a little (the AI gets in the rover way faster and you can't lose them anymore), but it doesn't fix the biggest problems with natives.

Also if you actually fully charge the ship (I used cheat engine, fuck grinding 6000 elephants) you get a finale where the natives will finally attack you. Unfortunately most of these final attackers get stuck and go in 1-2 at a time. Also fun fact: you can't actually lose this game or get a bad ending. I intentionally let them convert all my crew members and then killed all the final wave of attackers. The game just won't let you leave until you 'rescue' them all.

It's good the dev is going to try and fix it, but for those who want to try I'd very strongly suggest you just wait a few months and see because it's frankly kind of shit right now.

Mar 1, 2020
... if you actually fully charge the ship (I used cheat engine, fuck grinding 6000 elephants) you get a finale ...
Is the ending actually working? What version were you playing? I think I was on 1.0 and option unavailable, even with conditions - 19part/10,000fuel/100(0?)K energy - fulfilled, after grinding 100 elephants.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The fixes help a little (the AI gets in the rover way faster and you can't lose them anymore), but it doesn't fix the biggest problems with natives.

Also if you actually fully charge the ship (I used cheat engine, fuck grinding 6000 elephants) you get a finale where the natives will finally attack you. Unfortunately most of these final attackers get stuck and go in 1-2 at a time. Also fun fact: you can't actually lose this game or get a bad ending. I intentionally let them convert all my crew members and then killed all the final wave of attackers. The game just won't let you leave until you 'rescue' them all.

It's good the dev is going to try and fix it, but for those who want to try I'd very strongly suggest you just wait a few months and see because it's frankly kind of shit right now.
The dev said on his blog that whatever fixes/changes can be implemented within the next two months are things he'll at least attempt to get into the game. No promises he'll get it working, but he'll try. (He has a full year's worth of dev-time, but he wants to set aside 10-11 months of that to full dev time for the next game so he can release it in a good state without needing another job.)

He doesn't speak English, but if you or anyone here speaks Japanese, they could go and leave a comment with feedback on his CI-EN.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
At this point, this game is unplayable for me. I like the whole concept of the game, the animations are very nice, too nice for this game, so I assume they were bought from some store, which is of course not a disadvantage. The AI of companions and enemies is terrible. I don't know why, but MC can't go straight, he always slightly turns left.

I definitely don't like the Asian censorship, I wish I could change the MC to a human, and I would like to have an easy way to undress the girls and not allow them to wear clothes.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Actually, huh? I went and read the devs blog and he very clearly said in the 1.1 release post that he's still gonna update the game. Actual content and design updates. He said he's fully aware of the execution problems, that he shouldn't have just focused on releasing it at all over releasing it in a good state and it needed another 6 months for he himself to be satisfied with it.

He says he got enough sales to just work on game dev full time for the next year, though. So, he's gonna spend the next entire 1-2 months working on putting together a "revised edition." No idea where the other guy got the idea that the game is dropped after 1.1. Dev says he'll prioritize the next game, but that's it.
I get your point, but bug fixes is not the same that adding actual new content to a game that feels a little to empty. Gameplay balance, QoL additions, UI fixes are nice. but it won't change how the game is a literally kit smash of public Unity assets. Unlike, for example, Mad Island where the dev/dev team put a lot of effort in the product from art to gameplay. There is content and game progression, in this shit in 5 minutes you already see all it has to offer including a tedious open world with nothing to do and one single resource.

Don't get me wrong, I wish it could be half the game I was thinking it was going to be and I would be really happy with that (my expectetions wasn't to big to begin with). But I can't imagine the dev who is already on their proyect adding more interactions, better model for the natives, animal AI that actually do something, or a few items to add somekind of survival elements or more complex hentai mechanics.

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
concept is great

the execution though.... this game is a buggy, and sometimes jittery (especially with the buggy) mess.

dev needs to do A LOT of updating imo

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes