FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Im not sure if there was sad anywhere this isnt gonna happen but i would love to see some kind of pregnancy mechanic, just so if you do loose a girl it will result in more enemies to run around and deal with, maybe im just weird (yes) but that would be really cool, if not maybe a skin for the girls so it showes they were converted at some point and it left some marks afterwards.
Patch 1.24 post on their ci-en blog.

"3.妊娠システムはいまのところ作る予定はありません 。"

DeepL:

"3. There are no plans to create a pregnancy system at this time."

iwouldthrowme

Nov 3, 2022
Im not sure if there was sad anywhere this isnt gonna happen but i would love to see some kind of pregnancy mechanic, just so if you do loose a girl it will result in more enemies to run around and deal with, maybe im just weird (yes) but that would be really cool, if not maybe a skin for the girls so it showes they were converted at some point and it left some marks afterwards.
Although pregnancy content is not planned, I'm gonna hold out hope that progressive changes will be added since mukkun also expressed interest in that (comment 56 in )

Reactions: Tanglezor

UltronStorm

Jul 15, 2018
I remember someone earlier mentioning they wanted natives to attacks you or do raids for your girls while you're roaming, and it seems the author is actually interested in doing something like that. Peep his response to a comment on the first page of this article.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes