Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Well, i guess its a bad situation for the cat girl planet back home, but at least with save 3 my cat girls have rights.

Shamshush

Sep 21, 2022
cba to try this at 20 fps but also didnt see any cheats available.. so i went ahead and made one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: XLuteX

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
New version v1.23 just dropped. Haven't tried it yet, but judging from the notes, it's a couple buffs and lots of jank fixes. Most notably:

wow... a lot of that would make the game harder. I'm all for that since it's kinda piss easy otherwise

iwouldthrowme

Nov 3, 2022
Looks like there's a 1.24 update today (Oct 3), no details on ci-en yet though

~Edit with update notes:~

Update to Ver.1.24
- Fixed a bug where the lingering state of the male local was not cleared if the female did not defect after climaxing.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon change icon would become inactive when weapon changes were not possible.
- Fixed a bug where waves appeared in the foreground of the screen when the sun and moon lights switched.
- Adjusted the energy discharge time and damage of the rover's beam weapon.
- Fixed a bug where distant units would float up and down repeatedly when downed.
- Adjusted the HP recovery after a unit revives from being downed to approximately 30-40%.
- Adjusted the time it takes for sleeping units to wake up when detecting enemies.
- Fixed a bug where units attempting to move into a local dwelling would move toward the wall instead.
- Fixed the floor of local dwellings to make it flat.
- Fixed a bug where attacks occasionally did not hit locals during mating and other activities.
- Fixed a bug where units would move to the surrounding terrain instead of sitting in the seat when placed on the rover after climaxing.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to place a unit on the rover just before they got up after climaxing would occasionally allow the player to control both the player and the rover simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug where the player or unit would become unresponsive when mating with the same female again after being downed during climax.
- Fixed a bug where players would no longer take damage from campfires.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would remain standing and not act when allies were wiped out in the final event.
- Fixed a bug where inactive enemies would not move toward the player during the final event.
- Adjusted the distance of the player's rolling action.
- Fixed a bug where Lime's chest would occasionally clip through to her back.
- Adjusted Chiffon's chest to have a bouncing effect.
- Changed the climax count displayed on the results screen from the player's climax count to the female Nekotto's climax count.
- Added a display of the version number during score registration on the results screen.

Last edited:

SkipStyle

Dec 12, 2017
For now just w8 1.24 with freedrm or not free, any of them will be fine, 1.23 demo kinda too bugy

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
This felt like a big waste of time. I gathered the ridiculous amount of ship parts, loaded up over 1000 food by carting animals back on the vehicle, and then was told I had to have the 10000 food/fuel AND the 1000000 energy in the ship before it could take off, which meant an insane amount of time waiting for the energy to fill on its own based on the food being loaded. Animals would spawn slower than you could drive around the island, there was randomness in the stars/value of the animal itself for fuel conversion. I ended up using CheatEngine to set the values up there and finish and had to fight off a horde of the enemies before being treated to a cutscene of the crew floating in space because the inside of the ship had no textures. As the credits played there was a few angles of the same sex positions on the planet and no way of moving the camera. Overall time was 11 in-game days, 17 elephants, 58 turtles... Such a complete waste.

Tried to purchase it since I sunk so much time into it but seems like any options I have to pay for it from outside Japan are suspended/down. Even trying to buy points through the amazon pay system requires me to make a japanese-specific amazon account now.

Anyways, as far as the NTR aspect goes, it's because you can knock out the women in the tribe and mate with them to convert them to your side, and the tribesmen appear to do the same to convert them back and can also mate with the catgirls, but I never let them finish to see if the conversion happened both ways.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Bugfixes are nice and all, but I was specting at least small additions like more items or effects, maybe better matching models for natives, more visible cum/squirting effects or bestiality. Considering the dev is obviously using public assets I was hoping such content to eventually be added, but I guess is really a one proyect and he/she may have a really tight schedule to actually focus on the game design.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Alright, another save dump update for you guys.

Save 1- No parts, Only Milk, Milk is in heat at max affection (again for those that don't know, Milk is my most favorite one)

Save 3- No parts, Everyone Defected (for the ones that want to see the locals bang the girls)

Save 6- All parts at base (last 2 just aren't attached), Everyone is here with 200 affection, Max Fuel and Energy, ready for final event (for the lazy people that want to see the ending without searching the island for everything. Letting everyone including the MC get KO'ed during the final event can turn into the biggest orgy ever)

Save 9- No parts, Everyone is here except Milk (I let her be the only one taken away for once), and Lime (my 2nd most favorite)

The usual spot to copy the saves (If you don't know how to do this, people already explained on this thread):
C:\Users\[insert username]\AppData\LocalLow\mukkun_App

EDIT: found out that save 9 glitches me into a mountain or something somehow.... also forgot Lime was NTR'd too

Last edited:

Kokua

Jan 13, 2018
Alright, another save dump update for you guys.

Save 1- No parts, Only Milk, Milk is in heat at max affection (again for those that don't know, Milk is my most favorite one)

Save 3- No parts, Everyone Defected (for the ones that want to see the locals bang the girls)

Save 6- All parts at base (last 2 just aren't attached), Everyone is here with 200 affection, Max Fuel and Energy, ready for final event (for the lazy people that want to see the ending without searching the island for everything)

Save 9- No parts, Everyone is here except Milk (I let her be the only one taken away for once)

The usual spot to copy the saves (If you don't know how to do this, people already explained on this thread):
C:\Users\[insert username]\AppData\LocalLow\mukkun_App
Letting Milk get stolen away must have been painful. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I think this is the person that played this game the most:

Letting Milk get stolen away must have been painful. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Given how helpful it is for the girls to become humping targets to make the final event easier?

Not really

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NekottoIsland-1.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

mrbombs102

Dec 10, 2018
Im not sure if there was sad anywhere this isnt gonna happen but i would love to see some kind of pregnancy mechanic, just so if you do loose a girl it will result in more enemies to run around and deal with, maybe im just weird (yes) but that would be really cool, if not maybe a skin for the girls so it showes they were converted at some point and it left some marks afterwards.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Im not sure if there was sad anywhere this isnt gonna happen but i would love to see some kind of pregnancy mechanic, just so if you do loose a girl it will result in more enemies to run around and deal with, maybe im just weird (yes) but that would be really cool, if not maybe a skin for the girls so it showes they were converted at some point and it left some marks afterwards.

according to the devs, there's a laundry list of suggestions they got. Some they're planning on doing such as a gallery option, but a lot of them they aren't even considering.

need to see their "ci-en" pages for the entire list

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes