HTML Nel's Misfortune [v0.1 Demo] [Primal356]

What type of content do you want to see in my games?

• I want more latex!

Votes: 348 34.0%
  • I want more ropes!

Votes: 339 33.1%
  • I want more chains!

Votes: 334 32.6%
  • I want more straitjackets!

Votes: 200 19.5%
  • I want more lesbian!

Votes: 321 31.3%
  • I want more m/f!

Votes: 251 24.5%
  • I want more gangbangs!

Votes: 362 35.4%
  • I want more femdom!

Votes: 290 28.3%
  • I want more sissies!

Votes: 247 24.1%

• Total voters

Dread96

May 7, 2017
If I might make a suggestion, perhaps instead of deciding a set number of M/F or F/F encounters maybe a better option if this project will be a longer one would be to add an option to filter if you see only M/F, only F/F, or a mix of both M/F F/F content? I've seen a few games with more rigid story lines basically make male and female versions of central characters to facilitate the plot flowing naturally.

Edit: Also as a big fan of goblin/orc women, I like the green.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Agree
Looks like a Shehulk fanfic with that green.
I opened a poll on Patreon to delay Stellar Justice a bit so there could be an alternate start where the protagonist is human. if it goes through, it should solve the issue.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
If I might make a suggestion, perhaps instead of deciding a set number of M/F or F/F encounters maybe a better option if this project will be a longer one would be to add an option to filter if you see only M/F, only F/F, or a mix of both M/F F/F content? I've seen a few games with more rigid story lines basically make male and female versions of central characters to facilitate the plot flowing naturally.

Edit: Also as a big fan of goblin/orc women, I like the green.
I plan to have multiple starting scenarios (not just in this game but in my games general), the regular start with the female protagonist, sissy start, femdom start, and I think it would be smart to make male and female version as well. The rest should be decided based on popularity votes and in the availability of assets. This way I could get the most of the assets that I have on disposal, and it would also open my content up for more people.

Glittering_Rainbows

Jan 3, 2024
Poll seems pretty lopsided and unrepresentative. Can select multiple options but there are 4 bdsm options, makes bdsm seem very popular when it's likely a much smaller number than those who picked literally anything else.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Small announcement: I decided to switch back from the pay only system to free releases with a two month delay period. This means that the formerly paid versions of my games will be released on July 5 (two months from the announcement on Patreon) and any subsequent game updates (including chapters) will be released two months after they are published on Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitchy Waffle