Unity - Abandoned - Neo Free Cities [Alpha v2.0] [Legionary JR-586]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Maz4r

The game has a good proposal, it would be really cool if you had the possibility to walk around the installation in 3d, whether with the boss enjoying the benefits or the slave serving, having the possibility to choose and walk would already make this game much more attractive. Sorry for my english I'm br.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For [Alpha v2.0]

Avoid this one.. it's not ready to download yet.. it's super laggy, super buggy, and needs an instruction book the thickness of a state's phonebook just to understand the hundreds of buttons that most are not implemented yet.

Edit: Upon starting game, you're put into the Character Creator, I made 3 guys, gave them names and all the attributes I wanted ... after a bit of play?-more like lost in what I was suppose to do with no direction(s), I looked at the details of my 3 guys and all of them had missing details in certain boxes = they were reset back to default, thus it was no wonder why the game wasn't progressing. I set all 3 exactly the same except for their names, yet my MC was missing his name and the other 2 had their full heath reset back to unhealthy.

I had this game bookmarked since it was first uploaded to site and been following it since, even while Onhold - finally tried it.. oh boy.. I don't think I'll ever be interested even when it's completed (if that ever happens).. I think Dev has bit off more than an Army could chew "0_0"
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nighplasmage

Alpha Version 1.0 out of 10.0?
    Then
    Beta Version 1.0
    Then
    First release.

This is a Framework with intent to expand, so the scope is all up to the poster, but the intent seems to be to recreate free cities in unity, and potentially add 3d models for slaves and the cities (archepeligos?).

Keep a eye on this if you like free cities, and it will probably reach the level of 2d art representation-> Pre-rendered image mod jump, only with in game rendering of 3d slaves (and slaver?).

The intention seems to be a Free Cities, updated to unity, with improvements or updates here and there to be a more modern game.

It's not there yet, mostly only having roughly 1/4 of character creation and the menu layout so far. Take a peak, look around, give constructive critic on layout or designs, or just chill and wait for it to atleast reach Beta.

5 Stars for Intentions and a good start, maybe not a great one, but everything starts somewhere.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jaycummings

Great Beginning! Love it! This game finally brings to life Free Cities in a better visual manner. The details can get better but the foundation is solid and growing. I look forward to the future updates as more features get added and vision of the game comes to life!