EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Neo Free Cities Banner.png

Overview:
This project is a new vision of the text-only game “Free Cities”, and tries to bring that open-world management feeling that it provided.
The project is in alpha, the bases are built, but it still lacks content, and consider some things as place holders.

Please consider waiting for a more playable built before downloading. (New builds come out every month)
But if you are curious about the progress and want to leave feedback, then download away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-03-02
Release Date: 2021-03-02
Developer: Legionary JR-586 - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha v2.0
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux (Alpha v1.0): - -

screenshot00.jpg screenshot01.jpg screenshot03.jpg screenshot02.jpg Screenshot01.jpg

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Neat. Its going to be pretty hard to fuck this up, but stranger things have happened. I hope to see all of the old functionality (including the pregmod stuff) and making it easily modifiable to allow a greater diversification of play styles.

Reactions: Legionary JR-586

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Woe to every daz incest game that take 6 months for any actual incest to occur then.

i agree. if i spot them i do like the mods asked and report them. mods cant get it right if we dont help out. saves all that download disappointment for those that search by tag and dont read the feeds

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
I'd love too see free cities redone, especially in a more open way than just 'sex slaves'. I absolutely loved freecities and still enjoy playing the pregmod version... but it did feel a bit limited. Heck even if it's just a 'newer' free cities i'm looking forward to it! I'll be watching this project~ It'd be nice to know what you plan to do!

Feb 15, 2018
So funny thing about the original. If you go to the patreon there are seven people giving nine dollars according to the page. The link from the original blog seems to act weird but google it and you can still find freecitiesdev's page. I wonder if the dev still gets that money and they just forgot to unpledge (the reason I say this is cause the patron was only a "tip jar" so i assume it goes by month).
P.S. Going to post a thing like this on the original's thread too.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Theratul
Jun 13, 2018
Free Cities was a good game that sadly got cut before I think it could really hit it's potential, so to see someone taking on a revision of it has me excited for the future. I do hope this goes far as we need more games like free cities where it's about more than just staring at pictures and getting off.

I like management games just so we're clear so games like free cities where you have to manage the world around you are good in my books.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Free Cities was a good game that sadly got cut before I think it could really hit it's potential, so to see someone taking on a revision of it has me excited for the future. I do hope this goes far as we need more games like free cities where it's about more than just staring at pictures and getting off.

I like management games just so we're clear so games like free cities where you have to manage the world around you are good in my books.
Pregmod is still being updated, it's far far advanced from the original version.

Jun 18, 2017
never heard of pregmod beofore but I loved the old free ctites. Where can I find it?
also I am just loading up this demo lets see if the foundation is worth following

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes