Feb 15, 2018
I hope this doesn't have the whole all slaves are girls thing, even the guys, that the original free cities had.
Pregmod kinda fixes that. So if i recall the base game make metion of women owners but there was no reason to play with the "girl" options in base game. Pregmod allows you to be a female or futa and changes stuff by allowing you to get to be penetrated, and get pregnant. I noticed when messing with the futa for a tiny bit you could even impregnate your self though means (one being in the surgery screen and the other with a dildo shaped syringe).

P.S. Only messed with a start right now, and have not properly played it in a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
honestly just go play Pregmod, just don't bother the devs or people in the thread with stupid questions, or asking for cuck or furry shit.

• Angry
Reactions: atur

215303j

Free Cities but with good graphics and a smoother engine seems like a great idea!
I hope to test the prototype soon and will come back with my opinion.

The fact that Pregmod is still being developed doesn't matter in my opinion, this is a new game based on the same concept.
There are also still (?) people playing and modding Civilization II...

I do hope that this new version will also be modding-friendly. In my opinion, mods are an excellent way to get more content in a game. With the Free Cities concept, the potential content is almost unlimited. It will be very hard for one developer to do it justice.

Garlen

Jan 28, 2018
Free Cities is one of the best management games, I realy wish you good luck and good work for your new game and hope will make exelent progress :)

Reactions: Legionary JR-586

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
First of all let thank everyone for an overwhelming positive feedback. One of the purposes of this prototype was to see if people wanted this type of game, and I’m very glad to see that they do!

That said, my current objective is moving from “Prototype” to an actual “Demo”, and I will consider the game a demo when I finalize the “end turn” mechanics, the slave creation gimmick, and at least one animated sex scene.

The demo has an ETA of about three weeks, plus one or two days, depending on my real life situation.
Now let me address some of the points brought up:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well this was a long post, just as long as the job that lies for me ahead, but I think, with your support, it will be a job I will do gladly.
Thank again for everybody feedback.

Last edited:

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018

Free Cities (Pregmod) is definitely an ambitious project to take on, especially since it is ongoing. I wish you all the best in this endeavour, and shall indeed keep an eye out, as it's one of my all-time favorite NSFW games. That being said, I find the render of an arcology somewhat strange, as the idea of it is a single megastructure, from the center to the outer walls. The game comes with an icon representing an arcology structure, so I'd love to see this as an option. arcologyVector-310.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Legionary JR-586

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
That being said, I find the render of an arcology somewhat strange, as the idea of it is a single megastructure, from the center to the outer walls. The game comes with an icon representing an arcology structure, so I'd love to see this as an option.
I imagined something of a mix between this:
CloudCity.jpg
And This:
heart_of_cyrodiil__the_imperial_city.png

Don't worry. It will get better... it was just a bit "rushed".
Edit: I imagined an isolated rural ( that Free cities has an option [ rural, urban, etc.. ] ). Once the game achieves a more "complete" state, i will add more arcologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Heh, I'd take a Cloud City arcology.
Not sure how feasible it is in Unity, but a free city that visually changes with new structures, developments and future societies would be pretty nice.

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
a free city that visually changes with new structures, developments and future societies would be pretty nice.
That IS the plan that's what i'm doing.
In the prototype you already can select different parts of the arcology.... i plan on doing something with it.
Add upgrades and even reflect the choices an policies of the PC. In Free Cities you can "upgrade" your arcology with future societies buildings, and that's the kind of changes i want to be reflected.

Heh, I'd take a Cloud City arcology.
Cloud city, a Kamino city, a Trade federation droid space ship... there are many possibilities. :cool: But for now, i have to start with something simple.

• Hey there
Reactions: TarotheKitsune

Nauticalius

Nov 6, 2018
This is super ambitious, but I really hope you manage to capture that free cities feel (and then improve on it!) because that game is a fave.

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Good luck on this game. Free Cities was a really interesting game that I still play from time to time, and I really hope you can bring your vision to life with this version.

215303j

and at least one animated sex scene.
Animations are a lot of work. If you add them, how are you going to deal with customisable slaves of different body types, races etc.?

- Marriage. Not slave marriage, player/citizen marriage, and all that comes with it. And i'm not thinking about the "cuck" kink, it can have it, but that's not my primary idea. I know it will not be an easy task, but I always wondered what would be like, the PC marry a free person. In Free Cities you can “marry” another arcology owner, but only after you enslave them. What if you marry them as a free person? A lengthy subject to be lengthy implemented over several development phases.
That implies free will.
In Free Cities Pregmod, I always end up marrying my virgin daughter. :rolleyes:
But in the end she's still a slave.

Free will is hard to model, maybe you could supplant actual AI with randomness but I also wonder if it fits with the general concept.

- Mod Support unfortunately is not on my plans, not yet at least. It’s just something I have set aside for now, has my attention is focused on creating content.
I'm not a programmer but doesn't modability require a different kind of software architecture?
I think you need to think about it relatively soon, and actually implement it before the game is fleshed out.
If you don't want it, that's fine, but like I said, it's a huge undertaking and if independent people can introduce mods it will help you to achieve the most possible content.

I mean, compare the original FC with Pregmod...

- Extreme content ( like amputations and certain body mods ) is a “no go” on patreon releases, doesn’t mean I can make a “patch” for it. Planed for mid/late development phases.
I think the extreme content is more or less a must.
It's not a brothel simulation where you control more or less willing whores, it's about total control over your slaves.
And that includes stuff that Patreon isn't ok with.
Incest is another thing, like forcing slaves to have sex with family members.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes