autom

Jul 7, 2020
Ambitious undertaking. Even base FC was quite complex, not to mention pregmod. As a fan of FC-pregmod i hope you will be able to achieve this goal. I will definitely watch Your progress. Good luck mate.

Reactions: Legionary JR-586

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
3D Game ........................check
Character creation ...........check
Management game ..........check
Sex animations ...............check

Sir, you have my attention. I'm eager to see the 3D girl models and animations =)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: atur and czertik

falcazoid

Nov 28, 2018
Interesting. Free cities is one of my favorite management games of all time only competing with distant worlds universe with the amount of automation you can program in + the story isn't half bad either.

Keeping an eye on this - hopefully in a couple of years it will live up to something similar or better.

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Are all the slave going to be just female and dick girls or will you have guys also.
Also male.

I can't think of a single game aiming for this level quality/quantity ever being completed by a single person (Stardew Valley or something? Not really the same genre though).

Also I can guarantee you 100%, the stuff listed on your Patreon is grounds for terminating your Patreon if you manage to get enough attention/reported by some douche. They don't like slavery shit and forced body modifications. I know people that were banned under that excuse. You should have a backup planned to Patreon if you're serious. Too many devs put all their eggs in the fickle Patreon basket.
It's possible. I can develop content full time if enough people support me.... and that's kind of what i'm going for.
I already started a subscribestar account, just waiting for approval. I saw some patreon pages with devs that also produce similar content, and they have other projects in there, not their "main" project. I'll probably do the same.
Also made some alterations to my patreon page, hope is enough to dodge the bullet.

I suggest for human and animal hyper pregnancy. mainly horses and cows. and if possible birth animations too.
Sorry.... Not planned. I'm not saying that there wont be, just, if there is, it's in the distant future.

i always found the lack of slaves domming you content in free cities disappointing will there be any in this?
Your slaves, no. You espouse/free citizens, yes.

Apr 25, 2018
I wish there was some job I could have my slaves do that didn't involve fucking other people. She'd literally die for me but I can't have her filling out paperwork or overseeing day to day operations of one of my businesses?

darkviper

May 25, 2017
Would like to see a school in your city to teach children born from slave training them there plus speed there aging to a time when the can be slave stock.

• Love
Reactions: Legionary JR-586

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I guess this project would benefit greatly from suggestion box, and something to show what has been planned and what was rejected.
While I don't have any good idea on how to manage influx of suggestion, displaying them could be done using for example Trello.
This could cut down a bit on repeated suggestions and questions, at least form people interested enough to read what was already accepted/rejected/is in progress/is done

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I wish there was some job I could have my slaves do that didn't involve fucking other people. She'd literally die for me but I can't have her filling out paperwork or overseeing day to day operations of one of my businesses?
You'll have a secretary... i mean you can still have sex with her/him but you don't have to. (Not to be confused with the Personal Assistant AI)

Would like to see a school in your city to teach children born from slave training them there plus speed there aging to a time when the can be slave stock.
You read my mind! Yes. I'm making it so!

I guess this project would benefit greatly from suggestion box, and something to show what has been planned and what was rejected.
While I don't have any good idea on how to manage influx of suggestion, displaying them could be done using for example Trello.
This could cut down a bit on repeated suggestions and questions, at least form people interested enough to read what was already accepted/rejected/is in progress/is done
:oops::unsure:..... Surprisingly, belive it or not.... i haven't tought of that! Thank you for this.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
First of all let thank everyone for an overwhelming positive feedback. One of the purposes of this prototype was to see if people wanted this type of game, and I’m very glad to see that they do!

That said, my current objective is moving from “Prototype” to an actual “Demo”, and I will consider the game a demo when I finalize the “end turn” mechanics, the slave creation gimmick, and at least one animated sex scene.

The demo has an ETA of about three weeks, plus one or two days, depending on my real life situation.
Now let me address some of the points brought up:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well this was a long post, just as long as the job that lies for me ahead, but I think, with your support, it will be a job I will do gladly.
Thank again for everybody feedback.

Since it's still early in development is if possible to go down the pixel art route rather than realistic or whatever the idea is? Always found the pixel art banner that Free cities had rather hot and felt dissapointed it had no such content in game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure Patreon will be ok with a lot of the more extreme content, but best of luck I guess.
Animations are a lot of work. If you add them, how are you going to deal with customisable slaves of different body types, races etc.?

That implies free will.
In Free Cities Pregmod, I always end up marrying my virgin daughter. :rolleyes:
But in the end she's still a slave.

Free will is hard to model, maybe you could supplant actual AI with randomness but I also wonder if it fits with the general concept.

I'm not a programmer but doesn't modability require a different kind of software architecture?
I think you need to think about it relatively soon, and actually implement it before the game is fleshed out.
If you don't want it, that's fine, but like I said, it's a huge undertaking and if independent people can introduce mods it will help you to achieve the most possible content.

I mean, compare the original FC with Pregmod...

I think the extreme content is more or less a must.
It's not a brothel simulation where you control more or less willing whores, it's about total control over your slaves.
And that includes stuff that Patreon isn't ok with.
Incest is another thing, like forcing slaves to have sex with family members.
They would have a problem with the whole concept since it is slave based.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
They would have a problem with the whole concept since it is slave based.
There are several games on Patreon with slave content. Patreon seems to enforce its own policies randomly and invent new policies only when they are confronted with outrage and/or a loss of revenue.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are several games on Patreon with slave content. Patreon seems to enforce its own policies randomly and invent new policies only when they are confronted with outrage and/or a loss of revenue.
I don't think it's random enforcement, but instead a reliance on user reports. Usually, when a page gets suspended, it is the result of a user, possibly a disgruntled patron of that dev though more often a white knight, reporting it. I fear the white knight is more likely in this case because of the content, which not a whole lot of people like let alone approve of even being used for a game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes