SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
I always thought a life sim from the female slave perspective based in a Free Cities arcology would do well. Especially with all the Pregmod content. RNG the owner's choices like where they send you, jobs you'll be doing, societal changes they make. Have a few bad ends if you misbehave enough, like the monthly "party" where you are the main course. Or the arena, arcade or industrial cattle ranch. This game though seems way more difficult of an undertaking by comparison. I wish the dev luck!

Reactions: Legionary JR-586

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
A very ambitious project though honestly, without a big team it will be hard to get far..I hope I'm wrong, I enjoyed playing the free cities games so I'm familiar with the concept & I know how complexe this can be, visually speaking, unity games are always demanding, so without a team of 4 hardened devs at least I don't see this getting anywhere, you could turn this into a kickstarter project and hire other people in the process that would be the ideal way of handling it, very interested to see how this ends up though as I said it's a nearly impossible mission without having numbers on your side.

• Thinking Face
Nov 1, 2018
Great concept!
You should add some Unity generated sex scenes like "Slaves of Rome" in order to keep the interest. Using the same renders as the City Building phase is doomed to be awful.
Good luck and thanks! :D

KINGOAL

Apr 22, 2019
I think the framework of the system is really promising, and personally the character 3D art for now is already acceptable. By the way, I think the game would be looks more formal if the fonts can be smaller, similar to stationmaster I think?

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Holy shit...the memories of playing free cities.... i wish be best for the dev, the closest of free cities that we have in a non text game is stationmaster.

edit: After some testing, the game is good looking, but need some work, but so far i'm impressed with what so far the game have, i have thought that the game for being a demo will have a lot less, but so far, is a really good start, also i like the creation of the mc (just need a little more variety for example, more hair, facial hair, colors), also i really love the little details, for example the elevator going up and down, that remind me a little of startopia.
Thank you! I will have more variety of stuff (of couse), cloths, hairs, body mods, etc... just give me time. I also like little details so i plan to add some more (more flying drones, some boats for the canal, etc..).

Is having a dickgirl MC planned?
Yes.

Holy chit.. nice! I really hope it has or will have a mod support.
Unfortunatly no. It's not planned. Not in this internation at least... if i do something, it will be so type of event creator and it will be post project completion, but don't get your hopes up.

I always thought a life sim from the female slave perspective based in a Free Cities arcology would do well. Especially with all the Pregmod content. RNG the owner's choices like where they send you, jobs you'll be doing, societal changes they make. Have a few bad ends if you misbehave enough, like the monthly "party" where you are the main course. Or the arena, arcade or industrial cattle ranch. This game though seems way more difficult of an undertaking by comparison. I wish the dev luck!
That's is another game concept i have. Sort of a "Princes Maker" type game. I was thinking about making a few mini games, as side projects. It depends on my available time... who knows.

A very ambitious project though honestly, without a big team it will be hard to get far..I hope I'm wrong, I enjoyed playing the free cities games so I'm familiar with the concept & I know how complexe this can be, visually speaking, unity games are always demanding, so without a team of 4 hardened devs at least I don't see this getting anywhere, you could turn this into a kickstarter project and hire other people in the process that would be the ideal way of handling it, very interested to see how this ends up though as I said it's a nearly impossible mission without having numbers on your side.
It is possible to make this happen. Ambitious, yes. Tough, unquestionable. I'm just one person, i have strengths and weaknesses, but i think, NO, i know, i can do it. I just need a very precious commodity... time. Also finnancial support to allow me to do this full time would go a LOOONG way to speed this up to. Just keep watching the project... who knows, you might be surprised.

I think the framework of the system is really promising, and personally the character 3D art for now is already acceptable. By the way, I think the game would be looks more formal if the fonts can be smaller, similar to stationmaster I think?
Thank you. I'm keeping the fonts something sort of a blade runner type. Just two or three font types max. I will consider the recommendation. As for the 3d characters i'm still not happy about the result, and i will tweak some more.

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Thanks everybody for the positive feedback. There is still more to do before it leaves the demo phase. Perhaps two or three more demo builds. So keep an eye out for future releases.

"Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on!"
- Oddball

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Don´t forget to make a great plan for the most annoying part of the original and the mod : The rules assistant. A big stable needs some serious automation or it can become a chore to manage them. Of course you can just program custom rules but crawling through the back screen of a game is not hot.

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Don´t forget to make a great plan for the most annoying part of the original and the mod : The rules assistant. A big stable needs some serious automation or it can become a chore to manage them. Of course you can just program custom rules but crawling through the back screen of a game is not hot.
Yes i know, i alway tought the rules assistant a bit limited, but the people at the pregmod are doing a great job improving it. I just hope i can do something good from the start.

Free Cities + pregmod is the best game I've ever played. What does this one do?
Bit of them both. Some "freedoms" of the pregmod wont be present in this project. Thing of an updated version of Free Cities, but with some cut content form pregmod.

DocEmmet.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The Dev's "uwu please liek my first game" post was rather weaksauce. So, Not holding my breath. But still...

+ Watched

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you! I will have more variety of stuff (of couse), cloths, hairs, body mods, etc... just give me time. I also like little details so i plan to add some more (more flying drones, some boats for the canal, etc..).
Well, by the way you talk, this will be a really big project, also i forgot to ask, you have plans to add some type of cyber parts (arms/legs)? I wish you the best dev, and that everything goes well for you.

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
The Dev's "uwu please liek my first game" post was rather weaksauce. So, Not holding my breath. But still...

+ Watched
Hey! We have to start somewhere, at some time! Thank you for the interest.

Well, by the way you talk, this will be a really big project, also i forgot to ask, you have plans to add some type of cyber parts (arms/legs)? I wish you the best dev, and that everything goes well for you.
Yes, a lengthy project indeed. As for cyber parts, yes since pregmod have them too. I just don't know if i can show them (meaning visible differences) in the 3d models. So this is designed to be implemented in later stages of game development.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
K couple things 1. Will we see Pregnancy in this game? 2. We gonna be able to maybe raise a army?

Nothing would make me happier then the use bitches to knock em up any males they birth are sent to my army where I send them off to conquer my enemies and bring me back more fresh bitches to breed and if someone proves themselves to be a amazing soldier for me I will reward them with maybe a couple bitches from the conquest they can use to breed and make soldiers.

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
K couple things 1. Will we see Pregnancy in this game? 2. We gonna be able to maybe raise a army?

Nothing would make me happier then the use bitches to knock em up any males they birth are sent to my army where I send them off to conquer my enemies and bring me back more fresh bitches to breed and if someone proves themselves to be a amazing soldier for me I will reward them with maybe a couple bitches from the conquest they can use to breed and make soldiers.
Yes to both. This will be possible if you have the required techs.
You will have an option to send your sons, daughters or both in to battle. Both with different bonus and penalties, and the troops will earn reputation.

Interactions and events with said troops and the arcology denizens are planned, but i'm not planing to add battle animations and control (like command and conquer or even more simpler concepts like a chess board game). You will have battle reports and command, army and tactics choice, like the ones already present in pregmod.

edit: I't doesn't mean i didn't thought about it (battle control), it's just that i need to focus on many other things first...

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes