• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-05-06] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
August 2023

And same address again: All 'Thank yous' should go to 666Xanvier666 . Click click clickety click click. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a whole row of Reactions to express your gratitude to Sharing Members.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
prob coz it doesnt add any value to the art and takes alot of effort to add them, they all seem to be just for the sake of being there, now he can prob focus more on making more arts or better quality

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
Here is reward download link for September-2023 Tier 4.

1K pixel illustration. Ada Wong (Resident Evil), Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6), Briar (League of Legends), Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), and NSFW version of them

HD 3K pixel illustration. Ada Wong (Resident Evil), Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6), Briar (League of Legends), Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), NSFW version of them, and Step JPGs (Aunt Cass & Juliet Starling)

PSD for the rewards. Ada Wong (Resident Evil), Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6), Briar (League of Legends), Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)

Include in every tier. H-scene for Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
September 2023

And again same address: To 666Xanvier666 all your 'Thank yous' need to go:Click clack click clack clickety click click. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a whole row of Reactions to express your gratitude to Sharing Members.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Feb 23, 2023
1698102723920.png 1698103010943.png 1698102758550.png 1698102788566.png

2021 APRIL-JULY IMAGES

The 4 links in the OP file are broken as of writing of this post, so I decided to complete them myself and share with y'all cuz that's what homies do. The file contains all of the images from April 2021 to July 2021 in JPG format. All sorted by date and character.

Characters Included:
APRIL: Android 21 | Kim Possible | Midnight | Satsuki Kiryuin
MAY: Boa Hancock | Lady Dimitrescu | Raven | Tatsumaki
JUNE: Faye Valentine | Rangiku Matsumoto | Sailor Mercury | Samsung Sam
JULY: Brigitte | Cammy White | Juri Han | Motoko Kusanagi

[File Size: 64MB]

Feb 23, 2023
idk where did you got those 64mb, report OP to updates for new links next time
Added some mirrors to 2021, and 2022 just bcs
The filesize is so small because they are compressed. I downloaded the full 2021 bundle from imhentai site, deleted everything besides april-july and then segregated all of the files into folders.

I think some other guy here asked about the OP update a month ago, but it didn't result in anything so I decided to just compile it in some manner, even if it is not the maximum quality. It's all good though, you are one of those OGs here that update nearly every artist everyday, it's basically impossible to keep track of all threads. Seriously, I have no idea how y'all manage to do that so consistently LMAO You guys are doing outstanding work.

And apologies if I did something wrong there by posting that April-July. Just trynna help in some way, that's all.

Reactions: Kechuz and Ancilla
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes