4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
someone else has this problem too the game starts but the screen goes black
Try to disable scaling in your graphics card control panel. I've seen both AMD and NVIDIA has issues with it:

For AMD:
I went to AMD Radeon settings and under 'display' changed scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'. Worked perfectly for me. Games are running again.
For Nvidia:
I went into Nvidia Control Panel. This is where I changed "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display"). Suddenly everything was okay again

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Any planned tags for this game??
Every new guest may add new tags with their story, no spoilers for now :)

Future game plans!
  • Vibrant customers with their own compelling stories, each in their own visual style.
  • Besides customers' stories, we plan an end-to-end storyline.
  • We plan to add interactions within the bar between the main character and other bar staff in future.
  • There may also be an economic component: the opportunity to spend earned money for bar upgrades and hiring new employees.
  • The gameplay won't be limited by one drink-making game, we plan to create several different bar mini-games which will diversify the gameplay.
  • And we also want to regularly add nice little things: skins for the main character and possibly for the other bar staff, new drinks every chapter, funny easter eggs, additional art with the characters of the stories you like.

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
Quit as soon as the second minigame came up. They were grating and frustrating and not fun.

Assuming those minigames are layered in between sections of story and other content, well, i do hate to be a downer, but i wouldn't play this again. Art or stories, etc, can't make it worthwhile. Would actually rather watch paint dry or do some other just boring thing than have to put up with those simplistic makework tasks that are not just boring but actively annoying. They're artificially extending the game and asking for a time investment that it is not earning. And that's BS in any entertainment medium.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurrdurr

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Quit as soon as the second minigame came up. They were grating and frustrating and not fun.

Assuming those minigames are layered in between sections of story and other content, well, i do hate to be a downer, but i wouldn't play this again. Art or stories, etc, can't make it worthwhile. Would actually rather watch paint dry or do some other just boring thing than have to put up with those simplistic makework tasks that are not just boring but actively annoying. They're artificially extending the game and asking for a time investment that it is not earning. And that's BS in any entertainment medium.
Thank you for your feedback, what would you suggest?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Does the mc get involved romantically or sexually with the customers? or will she in future updates?

Drkshadow

May 6, 2021
Android does not work it starts up fine then after intro and as soon as you do the tutorial next screen goes into loading screen and app crashes and close it self. Im on an android samsung tablet

Reactions: viaassa

Ponut

Jun 10, 2023
Really didn't understand the chart that was shown for mixing the drinks to match people's happiness. Have yet to get one right.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback, warm words and questions. We've released a new game here, so of course players and patrons have questions, what about Neon Blago? For Neon Blago we are in the process of writing the script for the second chapter (I heartlessly rejected the first draft) and plan to continue working on the game. Among the priority features I can also mention the appearance of regulars, with their own stories that develop gradually, preferences and characters.

Really didn't understand the chart that was shown for mixing the drinks to match people's happiness. Have yet to get one right.
The key is that you don't need to make them happy but to put them into a correct mood to continue their story, check their current and target mood and the task becomes very simple :)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote