HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
nhbanneranimsmall.gif

Overview:
A retired gun for hire is brought back into her old line of work to help settle a friend's debts. This small favor will drag her back into the world she tried to leave behind, a world full of greed, lust. corruption, corporate conspiracies and mysterious cults, with only an old friend, her girlfriend and a failed prostitute by her side.

Neon Heart is an Adult Visual Novel set in a dark, yet neon lit, seedy world. Our heroine's morals (and dick) will be put to the test, temptations will be behind every corner and blood will run like a river (or you can turn the blood off at the start of the game).​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-08
Release Date: 2024-10-08
Developer: HanakoXVN - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Game: Actual Roommates
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

v1p11.png v1s1r6.png v1s1r17.png v1s1r101.png v1s2r16.png v1s2r48.png v1s3r1.png v1s3r21.png v1s3r32.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh nice, another Hanako game. Actual Roommates is already awesome, so this is an instant download from me.

Already have high expectations for this game with how good your other game is, so, excited to see how this goes! Thanks, and best of luck with it. ;)

EDIT: So, was a pretty good start. Plenty of action and other "action" to get things started and keep you interested in what is to come. Nothing is forced, you get choices on how you want things to go (even a choice if the girl starts as your girlfriend or friend, so you're not forced to have a girlfriend if you don't want it).

For those curious, it's not futa in the sense of both parts. FMC has dick and balls only. So, more trans than futa. Just a heads up for those wondering.

But yeah, overall, great job. Loved it. There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing that takes away from the overall writing. Story is interesting and the characters are enjoyable so far. Thanks again!

Last edited:

AlitaRaia

Aug 30, 2023
Well i think i will give this a try, I enjoy playing Actual Roommates, So if this is in anyway as enjoyable as that is then im all in :)

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
"Neon's a noble gas, unfortunately for the protagonist it's also inert."
Someday I'll get my tungsten hearts. Just you wait.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is it girls and futa only, or, if not, can it be played that way? Definitely quite excited for this one, Actual Roommates has been great so far. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes