Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
In game walkthrough, straight off the bat? Awesome.

Not sure about having the choices described as Good/Evil. Maybe Kind/Ruthless? Morality gets very weird in Cyberpunk, and my first impulse was 'Of course the treacherous corpo traitor has to die. Even if he did owe me, he admitted he's low level, so what good would he do? But if he reports to superiors, that could end up with my life on the line.' So at that first choice I decided to make 3 playthroughs, 1. Merc with a heart of gold (helps when possible, ruthless otherwise), 2. Psychopath Merc (pure selfish), 3. Pushover Merc (Chide Ana Kendrick).

Ooh, maybe Punk/Corpo!

I don't see a Harem tag, nor a Romance one. Do we know the rough outlines of if there are regular LIs, and how they will be treated? Or is there no love in a city of neon and chrome?

Hope we get a Character Codex/Biography function at some point. I have a feeling there will be a lot of characters to track.

Nice reference/cameo for Instinct Unleashed. I like when creators share/promote other creators.

Solid start, good story hooks, a bit of mystery, cast has potential. I'm stoked to see how this goes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty good so I'll check it out. I also see that the dev has another game too. I'll have to try that after this one.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Another Futa protagonist game to watch out for. Good work on the first release. Will keep this on my regular list. Though some animations would be nice, Daz3d doesn't seem friendly towards animations compared to renders.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I'm actually gonna download this one. It seems to have some potential.
I shall wait for a few updates and give it a chance then.

I see it's from the dev of Actual Roomates. That game rly appealed to me, unfortunately, the haircut of the FMC rly didn't fo it for me. Ik ik, what a shitty reason not to give a game its chance lol.

Listen everyone got their trigger, I wouldn't even have minded if it's was one of the LI or side characters that got that haircut lol (since I alrdy played some games with similar models).
Anyway, happy to see, I'll be able try one of this dev's game.

GL on this game dev/s

THX

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice starter update for the game.(y):love:

Hehehe a character named V(eronica) who already comes with her own "Judy", a woman named Taiga, and she is also merged with another mind. At least this A.S.I.A ai isn't killing her.
We also have a evil japanese corporation who was responsible for the experiment that merged V and ASIA and seems hellbent on doing it again.

Any similarity is mere coincidence. :LOL: :p

And to that some great renders and good sex scenes and this game got me interested a lot. Also loved the fourth wall break with the glitching ai and V watching Instinct Unleashed on her tv.

ps: just two small nitpicks.
Why give Sienna points if she was going to die a few scenes later? :unsure:
Also V can't be hittig Taiga's womb, vaginas don't end at the womb but instead extends a bit below/behind it. Hence why some women can take those giant dildos up their pussies. :p

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Caught up with the Dev on this game. And though if I was to rank the two games from this Dev, I didn't like it as much as Actual Roommates, but still found this to be very enjoyable for a start, and still looking forward for future releases of this game as well. Thank you so very much for this start of this game!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HanakoXVN

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Thanks everyone for the kind words ♥ It's always scary to release something new. Also I apologize for any typos or awkward sentences in the game's dialogue, I'm doing this without my usual proofreader (I don't wanna subject a lesbian to an endless barrage of "breed me") and anyone who's ever read any of my patreon posts knows my grammar sucks. :ROFLMAO:
Now, to give some answers:

Will this be harem as well or will it be completely different?
MC fucks everyone, no one else fucks the girls, no drama between the girls. So I'd say it's harem.

Is it girls and futa only, or, if not, can it be played that way? Definitely quite excited for this one, Actual Roommates has been great so far. :D
No futa on male, only girls and I'm thinking having another LI with a dick. Nothing against girldick on male action, it's just that I fucking hate male characters in DAZ.

In game walkthrough, straight off the bat? Awesome.
(...)
Hope we get a Character Codex/Biography function at some point. I have a feeling there will be a lot of characters to track.
I wanna have an in-game walkthrough in everything I release. As a lazy fucker someone that uses walkthroughs frequently, I don't want to have people wait for a 3rd party to make the WT mod.
The codex idea is actually very interesting and something I never thought about. It's definitely something I'll try to learn how to do, might come in handy in future games too.

Hehehe a character named V(eronica) who already comes with her own "Judy", a woman named Taiga, and she is also merged with another mind. At least this A.S.I.A ai isn't killing her.
We also have a evil japanese corporation who was responsible for the experiment that merged V and ASIA and seems hellbent on doing it again.
(...)
Why give Sienna points if she was going to die a few scenes later?
Nobody tell them about the other game I made with a V, an evil Japanese corp, a talking sidekick and a character literally named Jonathan Linder... :oops:
also
Maybe I gave Sienna points and a shiny intro to lull you into a false sense of security before pulling the rug from under you... or maybe...

Shiny dong (y)
Ngl, I'm proud of shiny dong. I've been spamming it in dev discords for a week and teaching people how to shiny their dongs. Expect more shiny dongs in AVNs in the future.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes