4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
This seems like a browser compatibility issue. I dm'd you for more details.
might be. i use chromo-based comodo and with several html games i had issues. nothing resembles this one)
works on usual chrome.

k played abit... id suggest back button ...

Last edited:

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
"ctrl-mwheel-up" never worked for me (it did enhance font ofc) because UI became a mess . which is a loss of qol (as well as constant scrolling up n down)
how does browser darkmode affect in-games picture. not aware of such functionality.
Yeah, Drkmode in this context just handles the borders etc, not actual pictures. I just used the built in browser zoom to increase font size. I could read it fine even after a day of drawing in CAD and reading digital content all day. My eyes are usually blurred out after a day like that and reading game content is often much harder to do than I experienced in this particular game.

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Is there any news about this game? It's been three months and I thought 0.1 had a lot of quality for an initial release.

murkwood

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Here from the future.
This is absolutely unnecessary at this point but I thought why not address this just for the record:
I was ghosted by the writer just after the initial release. Since I'm not gifted in the writing department, I decided to try and find a replacement for the guy with no success. I then continued working on other non game related projects.

Looking back at this now I think I had a pretty solid 0.1v and the response was very positive.
What a shame...

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Here from the future.
This is absolutely unnecessary at this point but I thought why not address this just for the record:
I was ghosted by the writer just after the initial release. Since I'm not gifted in the writing department, I decided to try and find a replacement for the guy with no success. I then continued working on other non game related projects.

Looking back at this now I think I had a pretty solid 0.1v and the response was very positive.
What a shame...
considering the writing on some of the games Ive played on here.... give it a go yourself... just on english alone yer better than the bottom 40%

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote