1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1684205880533.png

Overview:
They say you can find anything you want here... fame, credits, love...

They’re not wrong. In the mega-city, the possibilities are endless, but to get to them, you’ll have many decisions to make.
Will you fight for justice? Will you dance with the devils? Or will you carve your own path somewhere in the middle?

Haven’t made up your mind yet? Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time...
But now, it’s time to wake up.
Beyond the endless cityscapes, the dazzling tech, the neon lights, it’s a fucked up world out there…
are you ready for it?
Are you ready for Neon Touch?

Thread Updated: 2023-06-25
Release Date: 2023-06-25
Developer: Studio Kuma -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(Ch. 1 Alpha): - - -
Carl206 thanks for the links

screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Oh boy a new Kuma game! hopefully the lack of a female or shota protag means this one actually gets to be completed. I mean I'm assuming Lauren isn't the protag since even though the prologue focuses on her you get to name your character and he talks first.
... Now that I think of it nothing indicates that it ISN'T a shota protag again, guess I'll find out when version 0.01 rolls out

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
I love this Studio's art style. I'll give it a few more months before trying it out. Hoping to see something very impressive from this title

Feb 26, 2019
if i was him, i will be very ashemed for asking people support and subscription with that kind of productivity. well guess people has a lot of money for throw away.
Yeah it pains me to admit this, nobody loves Studio Kuma more than me, but when you rush the ending of your most promising game, while abandoning your second project (yes I'm aware it was finished in comic form, still felt rushed), I'm not sure what kind of credibility you're giving your playerbase :(
Oh well, here's hoping I'm wrong about it and this one ends up being actually polished and goes through all the way!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’m looking forward to this. Milky Touch was a beautiful game.

very enjoyable. Best of Luck. :) :coffee:

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes