Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Nephilim - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.4.0] [BuuPlays]

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
strangely with laindink mod i can't get past 0,37 content...no new content available?? why is that?

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 2330294

Overview:
Multimod for Nephilim
Update: 24/03/2024
Game/Creator
: Nephilim/ BuuPlays -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.4.0
Game Version: 0.4.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 2330299 View attachment 2330300 View attachment 2330302
when u have time m8 4.1 is out :)
tnx in advance!

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Updated to v0.4.0

I've decided to take this on for the time being and update it to v0.3.2 and will continue to update when necessary. until the time Laik returns at which point I shall stop doing so.

Download: - -
Important notice: If you load a save from during or after v0.3.6's content (including those from v0.3.7 and v0.4.0) you're likely to get a rollback error forcing you to restart, due to an unknown issue somewhere in the v0.3.6 content fucking them up. Load a save from v0.3.5 or start a new save and make a save during the v0.3.5 content then skip to the latest using ctrl else you'll have to start again and again until either I or Laik can find the issue and squash it.

Notice: Laik has returned on a weekend only updates basis but has said that I can continue my version of the mod as it reduces his workload, therefore I shall continue to maintain this mod.
Will update my version later on, got shit to do atm.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Questions: At what point in the story does 3.5 end and 3.6 begin? If a 3.5 save is used in 4.0 (or 4.1 once the mod is updated), can one continue the game and proceed through all the current content? It is unclear what people are saying about stopping at 3.7 (as I have only played up through 3.6)

Thanks in advance.

Bella Von Halen

Oct 10, 2020
Questions: At what point in the story does 3.5 end and 3.6 begin? If a 3.5 save is used in 4.0 (or 4.1 once the mod is updated), can one continue the game and proceed through all the current content? It is unclear what people are saying about stopping at 3.7 (as I have only played up through 3.6)

Thanks in advance.
I don't think it's a problem but I'm not sure if the code has changed in the meantime

Reactions: Relv

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
If a 3.5 save is used in 4.0 (or 4.1 once the mod is updated), can one continue the game and proceed through all the current content?
Yes, no save after 0.3.5 can be used (so no save from 0.3.6, 0.3.7 or 0.4.0 can be used) as something in 0.3.6 causes a rollback error of some kind which can't be ignored as it just causes a litany of errors after it so it effectively corrupts the save and forces you to restart.

A save from 0.3.5 can be used as it hasn't reached the point within 0.3.6 that causes said rollback error.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Yes, no save after 0.3.5 can be used (so no save from 0.3.6, 0.3.7 or 0.4.0 can be used) as something in 0.3.6 causes a rollback error of some kind which can't be ignored as it just causes a litany of errors after it so it effectively corrupts the save and forces you to restart.

A save from 0.3.5 can be used as it hasn't reached the point within 0.3.6 that causes said rollback error.
At what point in the story does 3.5 take place? Is this before the pirates?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
WT mod without the cheats.
So I guess this will need testing, probably with subsequent releases, but does removing the cheat functionality prevent a reoccurrence of the load bug? I loaded a 3.5 save to get to the end of the current content, and when loading save made at the end of that with Bella's version of the mod I didn't get the rollback error. As I said though, might need to see what happens in the next game update.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
WT mod without the cheats.
I'm not a real mod maker I like to do and help.
Bella, does your mod give the choice to do Both when such an option is possible? I don't care much about boosting stats and whatnot via cheats, but I do like to be able to choose Both rather than having to select one choice and miss the other.