Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Nephilim - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.4.0] [BuuPlays]

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Updated to v0.3.3 (Mod Bugfixed)

I've decided to take this on for the time being and update it to v0.3.2 and will continue to update when necessary. until the time Laik returns at which point I shall stop doing so.

Download: -

Notice: Laik has returned on a weekend only updates basis but has said that I can continue my version of the mod as it reduces his workload, therefore I shall continue to maintain this mod.
Thank you.. If your feeling energetic, Laik has a few others that could be updated..;)

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Thank you.. If your feeling energetic, Laik has a few others that could be updated..;)
To be honest, I've been feeling the opposite of energetic as of late. I've been recovering from a virus of some sort that I got a bad version of. If it wasn't for the fact that updating this mod isn't that hard (unlike my WTHI mod which is the opposite), I probably wouldn't have updated it this quick as my motivation for doing anything that requires that much effort is still recovering from being next to 0 from when I was ill. When I'm back to 100% and WTHI is done, then I'll think about taking up helping Laik out with a few of his other mods.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
To be honest, I've been feeling the opposite of energetic as of late. I've been recovering from a virus of some sort that I got a bad version of. If it wasn't for the fact that updating this mod isn't that hard (unlike my WTHI mod which is the opposite), I probably wouldn't have updated it this quick as my motivation for doing anything that requires that much effort is still recovering from being next to 0 from when I was ill. When I'm back to 100% and WTHI is done, then I'll think about taking up helping Laik out with a few of his other mods.
I was just joking. Sucks to hear what your going through. Hope you feel better soon...

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021

I've decided to take this on for the time being and update it to v0.3.2 and will continue to update when necessary. until the time Laik returns at which point I shall stop doing so.

Notice: Laik has returned on a weekend only updates basis but has said that I can continue my version of the mod as it reduces his workload, therefore I shall continue to maintain this mod.
so I have a question. Whenever I open the cheat menu I saw names that hasn't appeared in the story yet, is that a spoiler or those girls will appear on the other path?

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
so I have a question. Whenever I open the cheat menu I saw names that hasn't appeared in the story yet, is that a spoiler or those girls will appear on the other path?
The cheat menu side of the mod I haven't actually touched in my updates to the mod, as no updates to it have been needed and as such the fact I didn't use the cheat side of the mod even before I decided to help out with updating this mod means I have little idea of which girls are/aren't in the cheat menu. So my answer to that question is: I haven't a clue.

calel

Aug 19, 2021

https://f95zone.to/threads/nephilim...cheat-improvement-mod-v0-3-2-buuplays.145530/
please update the mod if you have time

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Will you run the 3.4 update as well?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2330294

Overview:
Multimod for Nephilim
Update: 25/11/2023
Game/Creator: Nephilim/ BuuPlays -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.3.4
Game Version: 0.3.4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2330299 View attachment 2330300 View attachment 2330302
Updated to v0.3.4

Naruto6

Mar 7, 2019
View attachment 2330294

Overview:
Multimod for Nephilim
Update: 25/11/2023
Game/Creator: Nephilim/ BuuPlays -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.3.4
Game Version: 0.3.4
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2330299 View attachment 2330300 View attachment 2330302
Hey DarkAssassin, will you be doing a Android port update for this game again?

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
hi whenever i try to open the affections tab it gives me an error with something kelly trust can someone help. says object has no attribute "kelly_trust"

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Updated to v0.3.5

Download: - -

Updated to v0.3.5.