Dec 15, 2022
Any idea about the dark and light path? I played both, but it doesn't really matter, which path your choice. The outcome is somehow the same. Maybe to early to tell ?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Any idea about the dark and light path? I played both, but it doesn't really matter, which path your choice. The outcome is somehow the same. Maybe to early to tell ?
Are you sure they are the same?

In the first one you choose to let the bandit live or die. Those are pretty different choices. I have a feeling if you let her live, you'll come across her later on (wherein of course if she is dead, you won't).

Then in this latest update you can choose to kill the guy or not. If you kill him, you learn a new power (laser eye beams), and if you let him live, you learn mana manipulation and drain all his mana. Two different spells depending on dark or light path.

But otherwise, it is still the early parts of the game. We don't know the long term yet or how it will affect things going forward. Right now I think we are just building up our MC, and later on, the light and dark path will split eventually depending on how we have played so far.

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
That forge scene at the start doesn't make sense. A blacksmith should know how to repair and maintain his own forge. Also why is he messing with an anvil if there is an issue with the forge? Maybe it will get shown later on, but I don't understand why the father would know how to maintain a forge but the blacksmith doesn't.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Eliza is so well written im surprised she wasnt pissed at you when she found out you were the reason her father left she was so understanding

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Dude, someone must check the translation ^^'
1675507009236.png

I would advise against writing "hole body" in google image, it's kinda disturbing :/

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Just started this game and damn, that's some GREAT character development right there! Definitely keeping an eye on this one

One MINOR thing, though...I'd suggest proofreading the text before releasing; there were a number of spelling and grammatical errors. But other than that, 5/5 as far as everything else goes so far

Reactions: BuuPlays

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Nephilim [0.1.7] Compressed (Half-Tested) With UAGC (2.2.3)

Win/Linux (3.1 GB/ 368 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
Thank you for making a compressed version! (y)

This. So much this.

I hope you find a way to schedule some rest and some time to blow some steam. We love the game, we don't want you to burn out.

Peace :)
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the game so far! Comments like yours motivates me to keep working hard.
Fear not, after the next update to finish off chapter 2, I'll do a monthly update schedule rather than two-week schedule.

more than 3GB without erotic content?
considering, that animations are the biggest part in such games, this is an achievment in itself.
don't get me wrong, I am usually all for that approach - story first! and I would even accept games without hardcore content, when the story is good.
but this game seems to desperately avoid every sort of erotic content, even if the mood and time seems rigth for it (and I'm not talking about fucking!).
smells a liitle bit like one of those scam-games that never gets finished. just a little bit, no offence!
I like, what I am seeing so far
. but aren't you a little bit to puretanical? even mom and dad don't get "handsy"? with all their love for each other? seems unlikely!
Hey! Thank you for playing, and no offence taken! My game is not intended to be a "wank every 5mins" type of vn.
The game warns of that when starting. Next update includes the first lewd scene / lewd animations.

Tbh, I'm really looking forward to more updates.. I feckin love this VN.. Especially since you can choose the path which you can take pretty much from the start of the game.

AHH!! I want more lolol.. I just wan continue the story.. maybe kill a few hoes in between, who knows? \_^.^_/:LOL:
Thank you for the nice comment! Glad you liked it! You won't have to wait too long for the next update, promise;).

Just started this game and damn, that's some GREAT character development right there! Definitely keeping an eye on this one

One MINOR thing, though...I'd suggest proofreading the text before releasing; there were a number of spelling and grammatical errors. But other than that, 5/5 as far as everything else goes so far
Thank you for playing and the feedback! Happy you enjoyed it! I do my best at proofreading, however english is my 2nd language and as I don't have a large community of beta testers currently, it's hard to catch everything! I will try to do better(y)

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Nephilim [v0.1.7] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 370mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can anyone download from this link?
Cause I can't

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Weekly Dev Log #005
Another week has flown by!
This week has seen the release of v0.1.7 which went smoothly!
It has also been a busy week full of renders, animations

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Some fan sigs for "Nephilim" :

ELIZA - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB

NEPHsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/02/2407102_NEPHsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

ALICE - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,98 MB

NEPHsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/02/2407103_NEPHsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

SYLPH - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,99 MB

NEPHsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2514961_NEPHsiG3.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Half Angel or Demon: Feel free to use these sigs in your personal signature...
...You'd support the further development of this nice game quite a wee bit as well!

And BuuPlays: thanks for your game & good luck with the further development! Cheers and enjoy!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes