Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
finished 0.4.1, and it was very good. I was one of those that HATED what happened to Eliza... so much so that I almost did not download this update. However the dev said he was going to give Eliza a choice with the barmaid... so I played and yep there is a choice now. And through the story Eliza is still the sweet girl I really like, and by the end of the update I feel pretty good about the direction now.

So thanks dev for not ruining one of the best female characters. And on another note.... I hope the Harem thing works out because my MC has been fucking every girl :)

Peace

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, to start I wanted to say that I enjoy the game.
I like the story, especially the "heel turn" twists of the NPCs which add depth and personality to them.
For the moment I'm only interested in the romance with Eliza and don't particularly want to test the others except Kira.
I like the fact that I'm given the choice between simple romance or harem because I personally don't like the second option. However (even if I understand why it was done this way since it was explained in the developer's note) I don't really like the open door aspect of each relationship. You can be neutral all the time but go with a choice indicated as romance. Especially since at times these choices seem logical to me and without ulterior motives (from my point of view, but I'm nitpicking badly)
I can't wait to see the end of this story. I understood that it was going to take some time ^^ but I think it will be worth it. It's for this type of story that I would like to give a little something to the developer but I don't appreciate the monthly payment via patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renders are of really good quality, even if some at the beginning made me laugh, Eliza sometimes makes alien faces. Some "thinking" passages are not always indicated but this does not harm the understanding of the story.
So yes, the olé olé scenes are not numerous (in the case of a unique romance with Eliza, the only path I took) but honestly I don't care.
There are these games whose story is so gripping that we forget to brush up on Chinese (French expression, " se polir le chinois " , it's for me, it's a gift) and there for once I didn't even think about a only time at that. Yes it's erotic but it's well balanced.

In short, it's a story that I find nice, finally characters with realistic shapes and depth in their personality, GG

Dec 15, 2020
I tried to load my most recent saves and I couldn't, then I tried with my oldest saves and it did work but every time I want to move forward I get this error, does this happen to anyone else?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Preview: v0.4.2!

Time for a little reunion with Meredith the lovely alchemist! Surely nothing too lewd will be happening with Amelia present? ... Right?

1714591064625.png

Available now for Ascended members and This Friday for S:Rank members!

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes