Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
People seem to forget the MC also has a route where he is a sadistic killer.
So what? I'm not on that route and MC is still the pure evil bastard who forces an innocent woman to turn into a monster. This game has two dark paths. Taron was right straight from the beginning.

Reactions: Joshy92

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
i might not have read the whole thing in the chapter prior to this, but was there an option that made eliza drink our blood instead or not? i just think that with mc being a nephilim, it could've somehow at least suppress eliza's vampire side a little bit? i mean it's just my theory but idk anymore man. it's just the further the game gets, the more shallow the writing is. at least that's how i'm feeling abt the game. i mean yeah it's got more characters but idk, just don't mind me

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I do have one question to the developer. For me this is important.

Is this the kind of Light vs Dark path where the Dark path while possible just chastises the player left and right for being evil , pushing a moral agenda upon the route? Or is the Dark part actually viable? As per Romance is Light path only? Is the Dark path actually a layered experience.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't particularly care that the waifu killed a rando nameless person.
My concerns are larger scale. Is she now an undead monstrosity that is inimical to life?
Is she safe for the rest of the family to be around?
Was this decision practical and intelligent?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I like the game, but the developer has ruined one of the best girls out of any VN... Eliza. Having her become what she is now... well just ruined her. I do like Onyx however, that was pretty cool. But for me, my interest in this game has always been Eliza 100%, now my interest in the game is about 30%. I probably will not download the game for a while, maybe 5 or 6 updates, then will try it again and see if Eliza has been fixed...

Anyway, just my opinion. peace

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I like the game, but the developer has ruined one of the best girls out of any VN... Eliza. Having her become what she is now... well just ruined her. I do like Onyx however, that was pretty cool. But for me, my interest in this game has always been Eliza 100%, now my interest in the game is about 30%. I probably will not download the game for a while, maybe 5 or 6 updates, then will try it again and see if Eliza has been fixed...

I can understand that hell I still feel it to a small extent, still even tho ive mostly accepted it. But this update did kind of get rid of 1 major concerns or worry I had for Eliza's character. I was a bit worried her personality will be ruined as well. Cause her personality is what makes the character for me and I can accept her vampire side if her personality stays intact. While it may still change later and id hate it if it does, for now i'm glad I don't have to worry about that aspect of her character. Now my worry has shifted to if she can control her self and no be a bloodthirsty vampire that kills non stop.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Here inb4 dev sees the backlash to completely screwing up the main LI, and MC wakes up in a "It was all just a dream" meme in the next update. :Kappa:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Here inb4 dev sees the backlash to completely screwing up the main LI, and MC wakes up in a "It was all just a dream" meme in the next update. :Kappa:
I really hope he doesn't retcon it cause of the backlash and just owns it. I always prefer it when dev stick to their original vision. Even tho my initial reaction to Vampire Eliza is no just no, I can see myself liking it down the road if done correctly. Not gonna lie after seeing Vampire Eliza the fangs or w/e does make her seem a bit hotter to me haha. Plus I can imagine them as a duo making for some fun and amazing scenes later on.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What a disappointment, Eliza was the only LI I was interested in, now there are none left, it's ridiculous to change Eliza's character in the middle of the story, and for the MC to pressure her to turn into a monster, when he and her father, hunted these monsters, it was very cruel.

She was living a happy life even though she couldn't walk, the MC pressured her to become a monster, now the happy life is over, the two will be hunted forever, and they will massacre many on the way; or the MC will abandon her, that's what I'll have to do if I want to keep playing.

I've lost interest, I don't have a second LI on my list, they're all terrible, I don't know if I'll test the next update.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What a disappointment, Eliza was the only LI I was interested in, now there are none left, it's ridiculous to change Eliza's character in the middle of the story, and for the MC to pressure her to turn into a monster, when he and her father, hunted these monsters, it was very cruel.

She was living a happy life even though she couldn't walk, the MC pressured her to become a monster, now the happy life is over, the two will be hunted forever, and they will massacre many on the way; or the MC will abandon her, that's what I'll have to do if I want to keep playing.

I've lost interest, I don't have a second LI on my list, they're all terrible, I don't know if I'll test the next update.
Alice is my second pick but she is lacking in the character development compared to Eliza. I personally have pretty mixed feeling about Eliza . Because as of right now her personality isn't changed yet so I can still accept her which was one of my main concerns. But now it's shifted to if she can control her vampire side. If she can then I think I can end up liking her more than before as long as her personality doesn't change. As I can see her having some fun scenes as a vampire. But yeah if she doesn't learn to control herself or her personality does change I think I might have to drop her a LI I want to be with and just keep playing the game to have fun as I still like it for the story and even then I might still like Eliza from time to time but yeah she will be alot lower on list for sure.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1706312596151.png
I really hope he doesn't retcon it cause of the backlash and just owns it. I always prefer it when dev stick to their original vision. Even tho my initial reaction to Vampire Eliza is no just no, I can see myself liking it down the road if done correctly. Not gonna lie after seeing Vampire Eliza the fangs or w/e does make her seem a bit hotter to me haha. Plus I can imagine them as a duo making for some fun and amazing scenes later on.
1706312629179.png

This game was killed by the Selena case. Any desire to continue was gone. I'm not even interested in reading these texts anymore. :sick:
1706312683735.png

This is MC even before he gets born .... way to see what he finds after getting home one day ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
Wow, there's a lot of alarmists and fairweather fans in here right now. Give Eliza a break. it's her first day, mistakes will be made. How long was a suitable whining period for that mistake, I forget... do you all not remember the emotional fallout at the training ground, and the underlying cause of both Eliza's rage and blood lust?

And while the MC was certainly negligent as a custodian to a degree, the true onus falls squarely on the shoulders and hard drive of the writer... give it some time before all this talk of abandoning ship and changing love interests, damn.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Wow, there's a lot of alarmists and fairweather fans in here right now. Give Eliza a break. it's her first day, mistakes will be made. How long was a suitable whining period for that mistake, I forget... do you all not remember the emotional fallout at the training ground, and the underlying cause of both Eliza's rage and blood lust?

And while the MC was certainly negligent as a custodian to a degree, the true onus falls squarely on the shoulders and hard drive of the writer... give it some time before all this talk of abandoning ship and changing love interests, damn.
This right here is pretty much how I feel. Even tho I have mixed feelings about the change I don't believe in judging something at least in a story too quickly, as things can easily turn around. Tho this update did make me feel a tad better about the change still not fully on board. I admit I hated it alot more before this update.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not sure which VN some folk are reading...

I don't recall at any time in the dialogue the MC forcing, pressuring or otherwise cajoling Eliza into drinking from the chalice. Even said, it's your choice but this is the deal if you do. As for killin an innocent..sure, not good and the MC can be blamed for not keeping an eye on her. It's her first day though and on the dark path (more true to reality if angels and all that malarkey were actually real btw), you can literally kill an innocent girl becuase her sister tried fucking you over.

Moaning about vampires, you're literally playing as a half angel...a nephilim. Some of you should really do some biblical lore to find out that angels, are very definitely not the good guys.

*shrugs*

Last edited:

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
This right here is pretty much how I feel. Even tho I have mixed feelings about the change I don't believe in judging something at least in a story too quickly, as things can easily turn around. Tho this update did make me feel a tad better about the change still not fully on board. I admit I hated it alot more before this update.
Agreed! I had to remind myself that Eliza was the humanizing. stabilizing and loving force that kept the MC from crossing the line and becoming a monster. There's a war raging, and it's no longer about life and limb, but a fight for Eliza's very soul. She both deserves and is owed a chance to fight for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos
Jul 28, 2023
I guess there's enough hate going around already but I do feel this was poorly handled. I don't actually mind the vampire transformation itself and I don't even mind her killing someone but this wasn't the way to do it.
She straight up killed someone because the MC was negligent and he basically sweeps it under the rug and acts like it's no biggie. It's obviously not her fault since she wasn't really in control but this should be a much bigger deal for everyone involved. Everyone is acting like she just lost control for a bit and sucked some blood instead of treating it like the murder it was.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I guess there's enough hate going around already but I do feel this was poorly handled. I don't actually mind the vampire transformation itself and I don't even mind her killing someone but this wasn't the way to do it.
She straight killed someone because the MC was negligent and he basically sweeps it under the rug and acts like it's no biggie. It's obviously not her fault since she wasn't really in control but this should be a much bigger deal for everyone involved. Everyone is acting like she just lost control for a bit and sucked some blood instead like the murder it was.
Especially from the MC. He is the one I thought that really acted like it was no big deal. At least Eliza did kinda of act like it was a big deal when it happened and later during training. But yeah not enough time or emotion's was spent on these scenes to convey they care. I'm just assuming at least Eliza does cares deep down cause how she is a actual good and caring person with a big heart it just not shown properly and sweep under the rug.

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes