wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
Very encouraging progress for an early release! Definitely jumped straight into my list of favourites. The feel reminds me alot of The Swordbearer which is another great game further along in development, but not by that much. Nephilim is already on par in terms of quality in my estimation, and given time could possibly edge it out. Maybe consider a Steam release down the road and give it more exposure or another purchase option for those who prefer it.

The romance with Eliza feels soo pure and natural. Very well done and the only challenge I see is making the other LIs match up to the quality of the current path. It could be difficult especially with how involved she is on the plot, unless dev is able to fit enough screen time for the other characters in a way that doesn't detract from the overall progression. Otherwise it might be worth focusing on her as the "main" relationship along with Alice I guess.

Though not sure if anyone has ever had the bright idea kicking a grown ass tree for practice, but it does seem like a good way of fracturing your damn leg :ROFLMAO:. A punching bag is bad enough without protection lmao nevermind a solid trunk. Maybe snapping a couple of saplings could be more believable and impactful. Also few typos here and there which could be run through spellcheck on word or discord.

Keep it up and great stuff so far!
View attachment fetchimage.webp

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really great start - keep up the good work, seems to reflect good relationships and the romance is sweet with Eliza
Please don't screw it up with NTR or such in the future - Also would be nice if you could include a walkthrough option

Last edited:

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
you can write but can not read? i was judging only the cover. if it is a good game it deserves a better presentation, how am i being a tool??
by stating that you will not like the game if the presentation is not good.
even the fact that you ask this makes me believe you're not even the right age to be on this site.
(wich in turn is your presentation of yourself. not me being an ass;) )

the game deserves respect and yes it deserves a way better presentation this is true.

might be wise to use the following in retrospect:
1 Looks get you together, the shared interest keep you together in a relationship

2 Most of the best workers have a lot of trouble presenting themselves for a new job.
writing, visualizing, practicing and building a game is no easy feat. (especially not with a lot of knuckleheads on this website)
we judge, have mostly no respect for the author whatsoever. and really don't even think of the work put into the game.

so it could be that either the author wishes to have more of a mystery concerning his story. or he's just not really good at making a book cover.

all this for an explanation why you're acting like a tool. since none of your words are oriented to the positive. assuming something is bad because of the cover.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
by stating that you will not like the game if the presentation is not good.
even the fact that you ask this makes me believe you're not even the right age to be on this site.
(wich in turn is your presentation of yourself. not me being an ass;) )

the game deserves respect and yes it deserves a way better presentation this is true.

might be wise to use the following in retrospect:
1 Looks get you together, the shared interest keep you together in a relationship

2 Most of the best workers have a lot of trouble presenting themselves for a new job.
writing, visualizing, practicing and building a game is no easy feat. (especially not with a lot of knuckleheads on this website)
we judge, have mostly no respect for the author whatsoever. and really don't even think of the work put into the game.

so it could be that either the author wishes to have more of a mystery concerning his story. or he's just not really good at making a book cover.

all this for an explanation why you're acting like a tool. since none of your words are oriented to the positive. assuming something is bad because of the cover.
dude... read again my op. that's all i can say to you. and stop imagining.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Noticed the sayer here was wrong so I found it and fixed it,
file goes in Game > chapters > chapter1_5 > script

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Found another one,
This one goes in the chapter 2 script folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676963429005.png

1676963461308.png

Counter intuitive choice incoming, seeing as MC vowed to avenge and punish.
The dark path is to leave them alone? What that give you?

1676963654563.png

MC: Sometimes this pays off .. right?
1676966672682.png

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022

View attachment 2405797
I would guess, the dark path is because he doesn't help the poor girl. Don't worry you still get to kill them and save the poor girl. On the dark path you only get to kill the other girl too. Which is nice, if you like that kind of stuff...

Unfortunately at the moment it's still not possible to get rid of that pesty girl, what ever you do or say to her...

Must be my dark path is a lot darker than nephilim's dark path, but we will see in the future...

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 2405794

View attachment 2405795

View attachment 2405797

MC: Sometimes this pays off .. right?
View attachment 2405836
Yeah, I too got a bit irritated at how the only options was to help or ignore. I'm happy how it didn't matter, because I want dark points, but I would have liked maybe a more possessive dark option since his dark side seems to be focused on power and control rather than just being a dick. Maybe it would be that he wanted the girl instead, maybe it would be that he now had a reason to beat someone up. The evil option being to just walk away felt weak.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Geting involved seems the only option because we know she is there with him,
so neglecting to do anything about muggers, then get to see MC
is getting picked on himself anyway by also two muggers
later in the game, for no reason what so ever, felt nothing like evil or wrong.

MC needs a party for his adventures. Right now he is just a whatever guy.
Assassin creed lonely time games predicate the protagonist drive to go and get stuff done.
You want revenge, you go get it through hell and high water, you do not walk away from
dominating and devouring your lesser demons, else MC never grows into anything.
This MC has no drive or devotion to anything, it becomes pretty clear his need for
having companionship to steer him towards some sence of urgency and build his sense of justice for her, something he terminally lacks when it comes to his family, is something to game for.
MC needs validation to keep any line of thought, seeing as his self pitty and self bashing
is what is on his mind most of the time, sure he needs noise to save him outta his head.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Geting involved seems the only option because we know she is there with him,
so neglecting to do anything about muggers, then get to see MC
is getting picked on himself anyway by also two muggers
later in the game, for no reason what so ever, felt nothing like evil or wrong.

MC needs a party for his adventures. Right now he is just a whatever guy.
Assassin creed lonely time games predicate the protagonist drive to go and get stuff done.
You want revenge, you go get it through hell and high water, you do not walk away from
dominating and devouring your lesser demons, else MC never grows into anything.
This MC has no drive or devotion to anything, it becomes pretty clear his need for
having companionship to steer him towards some sence of urgency and build his sense of justice for her, something he terminally lacks when it comes to his family, is something to game for.
MC needs validation to keep any line of thought, seeing as his self pitty and self bashing
is what is on his mind most of the time, sure he needs noise to save him outta his head.
I disagree, he is out for revenge. Several times, even on the good path, have he commented how he is out for revenge. Lucky for him, his companion does not blame him and have the exact same motivation. He definitely needs a companion, and I believe he got the best one he could ever ask for. Not only did she quickly become almost unquestionably loyal to him, she shares the same goal, but with a less narrow minded mindset. This way he will be able to complete his mission while also improving mentally and get some plans for afterwards.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I believe the mc is still troubled not just about his past and quest for revenge but the fact he's half angel/half human. Afraid that he may let his anger take control,because it could hurt others around him..those close to him like Eliza. She's the first woman in a long time who's not afraid to say what's on her mind see through the rough persona.While traveling they begin to realize they're kindred spirits or soulmates of a sort.. A fact that is a new experience to both of them. They help each other physically and emotionally to balance each other.The choices they make may determine things much further in the future and how perilous the journey. Perhaps they'll find their adventure is more than a revenge story.

• Red Heart

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I believe the mc is still troubled not just about his past and quest for revenge but the fact he's half angel/half human. Afraid that he may let his anger take control,because it could hurt others around him..those close to him like Eliza. She's the first woman in a long time who's not afraid to say what's on her mind see through the rough persona.While traveling they begin to realize they're kindred spirits or soulmates of a sort.. A fact that is a new experience to both of them. They help each other physically and emotionally to balance each other.The choices they make may determine things much further in the future and how perilous the journey. Perhaps they'll find their adventure is more than a revenge story.
Well spoken and right on point Triton (y)
I couldn't have phrased it better myself, you've really paid attention to the details.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Nicely put. They bond between really does make me wonder what other girls have to offer for him to (possibly) go for them. Though this post did also make me wonder if there are one good path and one bad path or if there will be more nuance to the endings depending on certain choices. If going down a dark path have a set ending or if it will depend on choices (whether he loses control or stay collected etc.).

Reactions: TritonSands

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Nicely put. They bond between really does make me wonder what other girls have to offer for him to (possibly) go for them. Though this post did also make me wonder if there are one good path and one bad path or if there will be more nuance to the endings depending on certain choices. If going down a dark path have a set ending or if it will depend on choices (whether he loses control or stay collected etc.).
At this point it feels like MC and Eliza need to be separated for a while for the other LIs to get a chance.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'm wondering the same as you. Even if I did choose the Light path, that's just me, I wonder if there is a good* ending at the end for both paths? *Whatever that is, as we all can think different about what a good ending is. :D

Really like the story and love the rendes, a beautiful and detailed scenery. I have only one problem, MC sent Eliza to buy stuff for one week. But they don't carry anything with them, has the MC put it all in a pocket universe that he has close? :p

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I'm wondering the same as you. Even if I did choose the Light path, that's just me, I wonder if there is a good* ending at the end for both paths? *Whatever that is, as we all can think different about what a good ending is. :D

Really like the story and love the rendes, a beautiful and detailed scenery. I have only one problem, MC sent Eliza to buy stuff for one week. But they don't carry anything with them, has the MC put it all in a pocket universe that he has close? :p

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
I'm glad you enjoyed the story! :)
As for the whole carrying stuff, it works just like every other game! Our characters does indeed have pocket dimensions to store just about anything! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes