2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The first set of runes got used in my first combat. When I purchased a second set, I noticed that I had more options for the animated scenes that the first time, so why wouldn't I try a third time to see if I got even more ?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The first set of runes got used in my first combat. When I purchased a second set, I noticed that I had more options for the animated scenes that the first time, so why wouldn't I try a third time to see if I got even more ?
As I said it's my fault, I've already fixed the bug with the next version, even if Anael comes home the third film can be seen from the gallery.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

kiembangx

Jun 30, 2019
mirenzo can you tell me the software you use to create characters model? i see a few game like corruption,the headmaster,... but i don't know which engine they use. thank you

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
mirenzo can you tell me the software you use to create characters model? i see a few game like corruption,the headmaster,... but i don't know which engine they use. thank you
Honey Select

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This one is growing on me. Took me a while to adjust to how the lewd scenes play. I truly think it keeps getting better. I do for some reason miss the talking dog though

Best of luck with this :)

Reactions: mirenzo

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope this game is better then the other one is concerned.
I couldn't finish that one.. I started from the beginning twice and it froze twice.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Where do I find the saves in the c drive and I'm not talking about the games in the game folder.
I'm talking about the saves I need to erase in order to start a new game with no saves.
It's not in the Rempy folder so where is it?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How do I fix that script myself?
It really needs some work.
How do I open the script?
God, it's terrible, I wish I knew how to open that script to fix it.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it. If Morel Ascended to heaven, does that mean he went back to the almighty?
Does that mean he went back to the bad guy?
They make the almighty out to be the bad guy in this game.
Does that mean he'll have to face Morel again?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I stopped playing. The redeem business was a major turn off for me.
Where are these people in a rush to go to. I just didn't like that at all.
I'll wait until this game is completed in 1 or 2 years, majorly disappointed in this game.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Version 0.5 will be ready soon. You will discover Aaron's true origins.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Nephilim [v0.5.0] [Firenzo] - Original Size : 1,51 GB

Download Win/Mac:

Size for each Compression: Win = 557MB Mac = 540MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It's strange, I don't see kinetic novel in the tags. Game has no real choices, it's kinetic novel.
The worst thing is this game is boring.
Congratulations, MC, you are nephilim. Seduce your guardian angel, fuck your stepmom, fuck your stepsister. What to do else? Oh, there's bunch of fallen angels, you need to fuck them to send them to heaven. No, you don't go there, you just fuck them and send them off. Even those who love you. Relationships? Don't bother, just fuck every woman character you see. Boring.
And those three choices before main menu - they are not making people enjoy game more, thats for sure.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's strange, I don't see kinetic novel in the tags. Game has no real choices, it's kinetic novel.
The worst thing is this game is boring.
Congratulations, MC, you are nephilim. Seduce your guardian angel, fuck your stepmom, fuck your stepsister. What to do else? Oh, there's bunch of fallen angels, you need to fuck them to send them to heaven. No, you don't go there, you just fuck them and send them off. Even those who love you. Relationships? Don't bother, just fuck every woman character you see. Boring.
And those three choices before main menu - they are not making people enjoy game more, thats for sure.
There's no story or barely any cause they are in a rush to go to heaven or hell.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is pregnancy implemented, if so how does it work (impregnation, end route, suggested?)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes