VN Ren'Py Nerd Corruption [v0.2] [Wamboni games]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
There is no need to redo the MC renders. Just make him the punching bag of a few bullies. The result will be him becoming less ugly. The different models will make sense storywise.

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Finally, a MC that makes me look like Prince Charming, in comparison. My dreams have come true at last!

Just kidding... mostly. By God, couldn't the dev make a utterly boring looking protagonist, instead of that abomination? I mean, some of the mutated Elden Ring player characters look better than that guy :ROFLMAO:

What are the scheduled tags? Will there be incest so I can give it a chance?
Well, most likely, this guy was born from incest anyways :LOL:

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Finally, a MC that makes me look like Prince Charming, in comparison. My dreams have come true at last!

Just kidding... mostly. By God, couldn't the dev make a utterly boring looking protagonist, instead of that abomination? I mean, some of the mutated Elden Ring player characters look better than that guy :ROFLMAO:

Well, most likely, this guy was born from incest anyways :LOL:
He must have been removed from the stomach using forceps lol

or maybe he's a Morlock:LOL:

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Seeing the cover from the outside i though the MC was a retard and i came in to find out how and why. But now i can see the attempt at irony and it's not bad at all.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Wow, this is the first MC I see that could be beaten in the head by 20 guys with baseball bats and crowbars where the outcome would turn out to be a major improvement. Christ, I can't even bring myself to download this one. Best of luck to the dev regardless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: menatv and indio68

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I'm tired of pretending. The Protagonist Is An Ugly Bastard is a genre really is crying out for a feature-complete implementation of the TES3: Oblivion character creator. I want SLIDERS. There is no reason this shouldn't be avant-garde!

Reactions: Trashgiant12
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes