itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Interesting little game. Quite enjoyable. :)

How are you guys accessing the 'mischievous points' in the cross section?? I played around for a few minutes, but didn't unlock that. I'll try again after work.

Gotta ask though; I'm finding the movement controls REALLY wonky. Is there a simple left, right, back to front control system I've overlooked? Trying to move with the mouse is quite hard to judge the exact angle I want.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i see the letters
Ne
Te
Ru
is there ntr and is it avoidable?
option to wake her up?
lol the name of the Series is Neteru for his sleep sex collection, there is no NTR its just you and the girl, no other people involved :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

just like all the other games, if you wake her up its gameover.

Reactions: LizardUniverse

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I enjoyed their 2d games more with the sprite/anime style, especially the cute kemonomimi girls and such. If they do 3D again, I hope they make the girl have animal ears. It's pretty hard to get 3D up to the art level/attractiveness of 2D games.

One great thing about all their games is they're always pretty small. I mean, they are pretty simple games after all. The games where they actually aim for a bit of gameplay are surprisingly good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I enjoyed their 2d games more with the sprite/anime style, especially the cute kemonomimi girls and such. If they do 3D again, I hope they make the girl have animal ears. It's pretty hard to get 3D up to the art level/attractiveness of 2D games.

One great thing about all their games is they're always pretty small. I mean, they are pretty simple games after all.
judging by his japanese forum, he wants to make another 3D but better

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes