Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
They just keep making the start of the game over and over again. Good parts of the update is that the new map looks good and they certainly did better on some parts with the new demo (like the mirror part), but damn it's still kinda lacking even tho the blowjob scene is good. I mean I kinda get that they are focusing on the combat system but if this becomes a routine it's gonna be a problem. All of the updates of this game have been the same thing with minor differences.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i played this game last year, it has been much content this.. new trend making remake, deleting content gaining time giving nothing and try to earn much more money.. another one to ignore list..

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
i played this game last year, it has been much content this.. new trend making remake, deleting content gaining time giving nothing and try to earn much more money.. another one to ignore list..
Chill out, lol. The dev is providing progress updates and stuff. :whistle:

z0inn

May 18, 2017
Interest is so rock bottom now I ignored the tread seeing the same game after like a year ported to RPGM and no added content, problably glass melts quicker than any progress on this game.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Interest is so rock bottom now I ignored the tread seeing the same game after like a year ported to RPGM and no added content, problably glass melts quicker than any progress on this game.
My favourite hentai games are RPGM. so that might be an improvement if it helps reduce time between updates. God knows they need it, their irl life is probably packed.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
but I find the "sneak" scenes a bit too much, even the players themselves can't see them completely, they all have to be covered, which annoys me.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes