Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Good first release demo really enjoyed it can't wait to see where it goes. Only thing i didn't fully like about the game is the cut off maps i'd just prefer it to take up the entire screen, but eh its just a nitpick

Oct 8, 2019
image_2023-02-22_141643050.png
Wow, decided to check this out and this immediately gave me some pretty high hopes. Hopefully, by the end of the game, we will be able to murder seven generations of a young master's family just by glaring at him

God, this genuinely made me wish for a Xianxia themed H-Game

Is divinity avoidable?
Followed by:

You shouldn't be able to read other npc's mind unless it's made clear your character has mind reading abilities.
Is unironically hilarious

Reactions: Guvell

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Game is literally called Netorare God.

NTR haters: "Is NTR avoidable?"

:FacePalm: You can't make this stuff up.

Keep up doing the Netorare Lord's work, I am watching this game with great interest.
This is not a good criticism, because some of the best Chinese and Japanese NTR games I can think of often have a purity route. Where it is extremely hard to keep her a virgin / pure and you actually need to play tactically to avoid it. Best example to come out recent is Nebel Geisterjager

Lucifer(666)

May 13, 2022
Ngl the game looks like it was made by an ai. It's just bellow average sadly, there's nothing new it's just another one of those you get cucked games...

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki
Oct 8, 2019
Okay, after playing for a bit, it does seem like this will be a hard NTR without any other real options. Not the biggest problem for me, but I hoped that I could live up to the legends of my senior cultivators and become a genocidal maniac that will murder your entire clan for looking at him the wrong way

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is unironically hilarious
Immersive
You notice Bob has a disgruntled look on his face. (y)
Billy notices that Bob has a disgruntled look on his face. (y)
Harold notices that Bob has a disgruntled look on his face. (y)
You can tell that Sally wants you to step in. (y)
You can tell that Sally and Vance are having a major argument. (y)
Billy notices that Sally is in a bad mood. (y)

Immersion Breaking
Bob's Mind: "I don't know about this situation. I have my doubts." (n)
Sally's Mind: "I wish I could change the current situation." (n)
- How the fuck can your main protagonist just know what's in their heads? This breaks immersion.

If you're playing as Harold, and change his name to Billy, and the game is expecting you to see the world from this main character's perspective, then it makes no sense to be able to read the minds of others, instead your main character should be able to tell their mood by visual cues, body gestures, facial expressions, etc, not just flat out know the exact words in their mind.

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Immersive
You notice Bob has a disgruntled look on his face. (y)
Billy notices that Bob has a disgruntled look on his face. (y)
Harold notices that Bob has a disgruntled look on his face. (y)
You can tell that Sally wants you to step in. (y)
You can tell that Sally and Vance are having a major argument. (y)
Billy notices that Sally is in a bad mood. (y)

Immersion Breaking
Bob's Mind: "I don't know about this situation. I have my doubts." (n)
Sally's Mind: "I wish I could change the current situation." (n)
- How the fuck can your main protagonist just know what's in their heads? This breaks immersion.

If you're playing as Harold, and change his name to Billy, and the game is expecting you to see the world from this main character's perspective, then it makes no sense to be able to read the minds of others, instead your main character should be able to tell their mood by visual cues, body gestures, facial expressions, etc, not just flat out know the exact words in their mind.
Dude, you're an idiot. Writers mix first/second and third person all the time. You're fixating on the name of the character to the point of absurdity and ignoring that stories can have more than one perspective, even if it's focused mostly on the main character.

For example:
A story could benefit from using a mixed POV style if any of the following are true:
  • You want to pull one character very close, while leaving the other as an enigma. The obvious mode for that is to let readers be very close to a first-person hero, while keeping the third-person villain more distant. Because readers have access to the first-person hero's thoughts and motivations, they should have an easy time empathizing with them. Likewise, because we'd witness the villain and their dastardly deeds without the same understanding of why they're doing that stuff, readers should have no problem in hoping the villain eventually gets caught.
  • The story's major hook involves learning the antagonist's motives and/or plans. A first/third person split between protagonist and antagonist keeps the villain mysterious: because all we can see is what they're doing, but not at all why, we become curious to learn the reasons. That's the hook.
  • You want to deeply explore the villain's motivations and plans, while keeping mysterious the way in which the good guys are going to stop them. For this, you'd switch the viewpoints, putting the bad guy in first-person while keeping the good guys at distance. This would work when you have a villain who is a "true believer" in the rightness of their cause, even if their beliefs are totally screwed-up.
Besies, you do realize throughout the entire scene that you're complaining about, the MC was completely clueless? Kinda like you actually, now that I think of it. If you were strictly limited to the MC, you might as well just skip the scene entirely and read two lines of text instead. Or skip the game and just use your imagination for what adventures she might be going on, cause MC sure as hell doesn't know at this point.

Last edited:

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Shoutout to the 1 or 2 morons who are following this entire thread and facepalming every single comment that says anything remotely close to "Yes, there is ntr in this game named after ntr" or "Maybe going into threads with ntr in the title to whine about ntr isn't the smartest thing to do"
Merdec and Frumi, this one goes out to you
Oh? Look who's whining and even insulting now?
You know, i thought until now some of you were just triggered when those "vocaly whining" people would be present. But congrats, at least you Robin_Scales have reached a new level. Now even the ones who siliently follow a discussion and give their opinion in form of a reaction to some comments are a problem too? The facepalm is the only reaction here in this forum to show that i don't agree with someone, just in case you didn't notice. No need to thank me, it was my pleasure.
Create me another reaction, like a thumbs down, and i will use that instead. You can't? Then why don't you make a new thread for it in the "Features Request" section, if this triggers you so much.

Geez, you "NTR extreme fans" (not the normal ones) really need to chill a bit more instead of letting out all your anger on the ones who don't agree with every opinion/comment you might have/give. I didn't even say anything and you raise canons and revolvers.

Realtalk: Did you even read the comments i facepalmed/disagreed with?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that being said, i'll go back being silient again and leave the field to those who enjoy NTR games, as i usually do.

EDIT: Oh and to answer why i still lurk around and read this thread, it's because i'm keeping an eye on this thread since the dev said he would like to make a vanilla/harem route in the future, maybe. #31
So yeah, i will be still around and dare to read this thread. And if you don't want a facepalm then try to say something nice or neutral at some point or at least not something insulting, a free advise from me, cheers.

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
This is a nice start, not enough stealth groping in particular even in NTR games and it seems like a pretty high effort production. I think I'll wait and see how the next update looks before jumping on the patreon or what have you but I'm pretty hopeful. CulturedGamer do you have an update schedule in mind at the moment?

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
This is a nice start, not enough stealth groping in particular even in NTR games and it seems like a pretty high effort production. I think I'll wait and see how the next update looks before jumping on the patreon or what have you but I'm pretty hopeful. CulturedGamer do you have an update schedule in mind at the moment?
I don't want to make any promises or unrealistic deadlines all I'll say is I don't have a job and I'm working on the game every day, hopefully after a few updates you'll get an understanding of the type of schedule the game will have, I know that's not very reassuring but It's only a two man team at the moment, hopefully if I can find some additional writers we can pick up production speed.

Also I'm not really sure why there's a civil war in the thread I mean I guess I do...

i was trying to reply to every question but there's like 100 of them at this point talking about the same shit so....

The game is meant to be focused on netorare and netorase There wouldn't be a netori route, but there would be your vanilla hero get's the girl/harem route, BUT that's not the main focus because as I said it's a small team and doing all that would basically make it so nothing of either route ever gets any satisfactory progress.

however that potential route is being kept in mind with the progression of the story so it will be easier to implement later such as scenes where you would see a heroine starting to get harassed would be set up so you'd have the option of intervening before anything happens.

the combat is definitely taking inspiration from Saria reclaimed, karryn's prison and nymphomaniac priestess, it won' be in depth as those as it's more meant to act as flavour to keep the combat interesting as you progress the characters stories through your traditional dating sim/visual novel style stuff

that's why there's only one image right now for combat for Saphira, there will be more images added to that, but the current idea is the battle fuck system is mostly going to be about teasing and harassing, with this game's unique spin being you the player being in background watching it happen and having similar splash images pop up of the protagonist protesting or being beat up by some bandits while the rest harass the heroine,

there's an unfinished lust mechanic than when full Saphira will leave to go masturbate or do something with one of the villains if they're also in the party while the protagonist acts as a punching bag.

Maybe it's miscommunication but the idea of the name netorare god is more of a play on manga and light novels specifically chinese one where they have some absurd name like the the emperor of all mankind or the alchemist god, emperor's domination

the original name was I got transmigrated into a fantasy world and still ended up being a loser felt kind of long although keeping with the theme of most light novels was probably going to be annoying and is now more of the tagline now to netorare god.

There are a lot of problems with the demo like the mac version apparently not working which I am trying to fix and it's not really a case of it being rushed out it's more I've been sitting on this for a while and felt like If I didn't put it out nothing was going to ever get released and I wanted to at least get some feedback which has been amazing both the positive and negative, I appreciate all the criticism no matter how hard as it will help make the game better.

every now and then there will be teaser updates on the discord/patreon page giving updates on how progress is going if you're interested in how the game's development is travelling and I'll chime in here as well time to time with those same updates for people who rather just watch this thread.

netorare isnt my favourite fetish or my most hated it's just one of them so I don't really have any problems with the NTR people or the non NTR people or constantly asking questions about the ntr that's fine.

maybe i'm more new to the forum so I'm missing a lot of the context and hate surrounding ntr.

It would be nice if people stopped insulting each other

regarding the protagonist being dense or dumb or stupid that's kind of the point in that generally a lot of these protagonists come across as indignant and arrogant and expecting everything to go their way which is kinda what I wanted to poke fun at.

as for the first person narrations vs third person narration that's one thing that will be cleared up in the next version, you'll have the choice of pure first person with no internal monologue of the heroines and the third person narration of scenes the protagonist isn't apart of or you can see them.

anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk its current 11am and I've been awake for the past 19 hours writing dialogue for the next update and sorting out a bunch of other shit so this is probably going to be an incoherent mess that causes more problems and questions than it answers so...

I do really appreciate everyone's input even the criticism so please keep going and letting me know, I know there's a bunch of bugs which I hope to address in the next update as well as releasing new content so please look forward to it.

come hang out in the discord or dm me on discord(CulturedGamer#3147) if you have any other input you'd like to let me know and I am also looking for additional writers and potentially RPGM map makers.

and i'll try to keep communicating with you guys when I can

Feb 11, 2021
thats cool , multiple narrators are godawful, the 'sex' battle system is a bit unclear, theres foot, hand, pussy, womb? and ass. I think you should use a label on the pictures until you get the funds to hire an artist to make better ones for you or

Reactions: CulturedGamer

Mackbell

Sep 18, 2020
I'd love to have a vanilla or harem route included because I think having those as options adds to the ntr but it would scope creep the project too much at this point having all this additional stuff i'd like to keep it as reasonable as possible, who knows maybe in the future.
I had the same thought too with that "Netorase" tag, meaning that you can steal girls FROM other guys, not just you taking the L all the time.

Plus with a title like "Netorare God", I got reminded of "End of the line for the Cuckholded hero" manga/web novel.
Where the hero gets so bullshittingly cucked that he becomes the Demon Lord and just Destroys the people that wronged him.

The guy who cucked him?
- Captures him and beats him to the ground.
- Then he orders his BIGGEST Demon bodybuilders to show him ♂ THE BOSS OF THE GYM ♂ for 30 whole minutes.

The chick who left him?
- Takes her baby, has her desperately degrade herself to save it, and when it seems that he's taking her back, BAM throws it to the demon dogs.
- Then he gloats about how he's going to enjoy making her into the breeding sow she always wanted to be.
- Hey at least your getting a new one every month.

Anyways, that's what expected from the title, I guess I misinterpreted it.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes