Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
so basically , if i load directly from the title screen then the game just go nut with undefine property '0~18' but if i press new game , bear through the MC intro then the game allows me to load any save i want to load :'v , quite unstable but i like the art, hope the save load issue get fix soon

Reactions: potspipe
Oct 8, 2019
And for this one, If someone can't comprehend what@ Sandstorm 99 meant with his posts, then you probably wouldn't unsterstand it even if i explained this to you in detail. But that shows how one sided you look at this.
To give the benefit of the doubt here, this site categorizes Netorare, Netorase and Netori as NTR, so for people that dislike one in specific but enjoy the others it would be impossible to filter between them

Also I'm not really sure why there's a civil war in the thread I mean I guess I do...
Don't worry about it, that's just how NTR threads go on this site

Edit: Actually, question for the dev, but would characters other than Saphira be playable in the future? Possibly even the MC, assuming that a potential vanilla route would let him actually get on that Cultivator grindset

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Oh? Look who's whining and even insulting now?
You know, i thought until now some of you were just triggered when those "vocaly whining" people would be present. But congrats, at least you Robin_Scales have reached a new level. Now even the ones who siliently follow a discussion and give their opinion in form of a reaction to some comments are a problem too? The facepalm is the only reaction here in this forum to show that i don't agree with someone, just in case you didn't notice. No need to thank me, it was my pleasure.
Create me another reaction, like a thumbs down, and i will use that instead. You can't? Then why don't you make a new thread for it in the "Features Request" section, if this triggers you so much.

Geez, you "NTR extreme fans" (not the normal ones) really need to chill a bit more instead of letting out all your anger on the ones who don't agree with every opinion/comment you might have/give. I didn't even say anything and you raise canons and revolvers.

Realtalk: Did you even read the comments i facepalmed/disagreed with?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that being said, i'll go back being silient again and leave the field to those who enjoy NTR games, as i usually do.

EDIT: Oh and to answer why i still lurk around and read this thread, it's because i'm keeping an eye on this thread since the dev said he would like to make a vanilla/harem route in the future, maybe. #31
So yeah, i will be still around and dare to read this thread. And if you don't want a facepalm then try to say something nice or neutral at some point or at least not something insulting, a free advise from me, cheers.
Lmao, not reading all of that. Sorry I hurt your feelings, boo.
But just as general advice: Entering a pizzaria and demanding thai food rarely works out to your advantage.
You DO know that there are literally thousands of games, and at least hundreds of them being pretty damn good on this site that don't have NTR in the goddamn title, right?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Lmao, not reading all of that. Sorry I hurt your feelings, boo.
It's not like i expected more than this tbh. :rolleyes:
Sure, because you don't have any argument against it, proves my point once more. (y)
Btw, you didn't need to stress your few remaining brain cells to write all that:
But just as general advice: Entering a pizzaria and demanding thai food rarely works out to your advantage.
You DO know that there are literally thousands of games, and at least hundreds of them being pretty damn good on this site that don't have NTR in the goddamn title, right?
Because that was never the topic anyway. But thx for making me laugh with this.
So take it easy buddy and mature a bit more before starting a discussion like this if your not even rdy face the music.

People with such a behavior are hurting NTR games, their devs and the NTR communtiy in general the most, in my opinion.

Last edited:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Pretty great, and will be eagerly looking forward to this.

One small problem - the combat system graphics. Similar to 'Saria Reclaimed'.
Why is Saphira naked at the start of the visuals? Shouldn't it proceed according to: ogling, torn clothes, groping, stripping, etc.? The nudity is disjointed from reality as her avatar still has her clothes on. It feels divorced from the actual events.

Oct 8, 2019
Why is Saphira naked at the start of the visuals? Shouldn't it proceed according to: ogling, torn clothes, groping, stripping, etc.? The nudity is disjointed from reality as her avatar still has her clothes on. It feels divorced from the actual events
This is probably because the dev has issues with making this sort of system work, and also because of the additional workload that it will add due to how many extra CG variations would need to be created

Last edited:
Reactions: eromaster

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
will this game be completly ntr or will there be other route like netorase? how many route ect will there be (if there is?), looks good anyway btw really good art

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
It's not like i expected more than this tbh.
Sure, because you don't have any argument against it, proves my point once more.
Btw, you didn't need to stress your few remaining brain cells to write all that:

Because that was never the topic anyway. But thx for making me laugh with this.
So take it easy buddy and mature a bit more before starting a discussion like this if your not even rdy face the music.
Why are you here again? Leave and find happiness and satisfication somewhere else.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragata and Frumi

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
What about after they are ntr'd? In some ntr stories the heroines start to almost completely ignore the MC after they get 'stolen', that makes it feel like there is no longer any emotional tie between them and the MC and the ntr loses a lot of impact after that. All I'm saying is that I hope this won't be one of those ntr games where the heroines lose their minds after cheating and start to turn into mindless cock addicts, or at least if they do they still care a bit for the MC so it can still feel like ntr.
After the demo, I was thinking how hilarious it would be if we finally got a game where the clueless protagonist didn't have any relationship with the NTR 'heroines' who get 'stolen' from him in all the classic kinds of approaches. Then he gets whatever basis of power he's going after and snatches all those girls netori style from the traditional NTR villains. I'm pretty curious to see how the creator intends to do his story on this one, though. The demo was pretty decent.

Reactions: polaco

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hm, the game idea looks really cool. I will definitely test it out and see how much potential I can see in it ;-)

Eyesday

Apr 26, 2017
Hello! Just played a few minutes and noticed that indeed, the game is at it's very earlier stages, right? Perhaps a few more updates and we'll be able to see more content/gameplay and give you a much more refined feedback. Anyway, I liked the Karryn's Prison inspiration for the combat mechanics and the storytelling so far seems interesting with this "4th wall break" when the protagonist realises he's in a fantasy world.

Hope you'll keep the updates and bring us something fresh and exciting to play. Best of luck!

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes