VN - Others - Completed - Netorare Wife -Yukiko- 20 Years After Marriage [Final] [HotBamboo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

I must say, despite the slightly funky animations, the game was truly enjoyable. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a thrilling gaming experience. I just wanted to say that the developers did a great job and that they should keep up the good work.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

laser14

I like NTR games. I am not lowering the score because I'm a chud who reviews games that wouldn't interest me in the first place.

This game is not good. There is no sound except during the animations. The dialogue is not interesting and there's a lot of it. You can skip to the scenes, but what's the point? If you're going to skip, just read the manga, the animations aren't good by any measure.
    What's more, people in the thread are saying it's got a virus in the file.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

Bad story and Very Illogical. Not going to go into that cause I could complain about that for hours. This game is a true NTR Cuck fetish game. I'm not into NTR but I feel like those who are would be unimpressed.

I didn't encounter any bugs. The game is playable although I didn't encounter any choices to speak of. Game and freeze while loading at points but that may just be my hardware. The wife is hot for a 40+ wife. Art is decent, but nothing to write home about. Didn't really find any of the scenes fapable.

Not really any corruption to speak of. Minor corruption in that she goes from ok I'll sleep with this guy for my husband, to OMG I'll sleep with anyone in a back alley somewhere. But the game doesn't really spend time on her corruption, it just shows you the results. No sound from what I could hear. Could be better. 2.5 stars because I could write a better NTR story with my dick chopped off and my hands tied behind my back.