VN Others Completed Netorare Wife -Yukiko- 20 Years After Marriage [Final] [HotBamboo]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview:
An adult visual novel game, Tell a story about a husband and wife who are in debt because the husband made a mistake in investing using company money. To save both of their lives from debt collectors and the police, the husband asks for help from his junior at the office.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-24
Release Date: 2023-08-13
Developer: HotBamboo - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Game is clean. Scan it with 3 different Antivir programs.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Good God over 50% of the completed uploads on this site are NTR. I wish I liked it more so I didn't have to miss out on so much.
I avoid reacting in threads of these kind of games, but I have to agree here. On top of that the rest of the games are about blackmail, violence, rape, humiliation, forced prostitution, mind breaking, hypnosis and so on. There are not much games that are really likable. At least not for me.

That all said - This in no way or form critique on this game or people that like this game. Please not misunderstand me in that regard. I only agree with the observation made. That's all... ;)

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Good God over 50% of the completed uploads on this site are NTR. I wish I liked it more so I didn't have to miss out on so much.
Lot the completed games, especially the rpgm are translated games. Many of the top rated games are not ntr but the reason they're not complete is because well..many of the none japanese devs are milking tf out of the games popularity(ie 1 or 2 10-20 minute updates) a year while claiming they work on the game full time and earning 3-10k or even more a month..and still yet somehoe abandons the game years later. thus there is only a small handful of games/devs worth spending or wasting your time on.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Search result for :
Completed, includes NTR- 20 pages
Completed, exclude NTR - 225 pages
I got curious and checked some other tags
Completed, includes incest - 23 pages
Completed, includes harem - 18 pages
Completed, includes rape - 76 pages

Now how about in development stuff :
Incomplete , includes harem - 31 pages
Incomplete , includes incest - 54 pages
Incomplete , includes rape - 38 pages
Incomplete , includes NTR - 23 pages

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
bahhh some devs and them armpit hairs... I dont get it :X Still. No kinkshaming here. HF whoever is into that stuff

Reactions: Assergunner
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes