Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Of course, I fully acknowledge that subs could have certain elements more present that are usually relegated to the dom side, and vice-versa, and also that some people can be dominant in general life yet are sub sexually, although I don't think it's very common for the vice-versa to be the case on that one. I'm consistent across the board, I guess my comment on Le Stag's latest Patreon post about how there should be a "very dom" path akin to the "very sub" path is relevant there lol (but srsly, y'all sub enjoyers are spoiled, two paths, pshhhh :p) -- it definitely seems like there are more sub enjoyers in this scene, based on my observations of the conversations. I get enjoyment out of dirty talk, but humiliation/degradation/"teasing" in the form of literally holding out or making one feel insecure... I'll leave that to others to enjoy!
Oh yeah, totally agree, just wanted to clear up that it's all a spectrum :D
About the routes, ah well... since the game is overall by nature more to the sub leaning I guess, making a sub and even more sub route is probably simply easier then writing the dom parts :D I think doms that like sharing are a bit starved in this medium overall xD I think out of my head I remember only one game with sharing with a really dom MC and that one does not have sharing as their main kink either, just a side thing.

People like me have it the easiest... my kinks are widespread... xD I can be hard dom one evening and the opposite the next... Variety is what makes life fun xP

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I've completed my first narrated story! For those who haven't read my previous posts, I'm a fan of the dom path. I am hopeful to make more of these in the near future if others like them. I've already got some ideas :sneaky: I want to give a HUGE shout out and "thank you" to nickohoma who did the art. Without him, this wouldn't have been made a reality!

Laura's Nameless Thrill

[FRAME 01].png

Oh. My. God. I've been thinking lately that I've found my better half, but I didn't realize how much I was right! This guy my boyfriend just sent me looks fucking hot, and he must be huge if he's rocking that towel like that without even being hard... my love has never once steered me in the wrong direction. It's like he knows my deepest desires before I even realize them. If my man says this guy is good enough for me, it's on... I can have amazing dick on demand and all I have to do is show up?! I'm not lucky, I'm fucking blessed!

[FRAME 02] greet.png

The next day, when I got to mystery man's apartment, he tried to tell me his name... I dissuaded him of that notion right away. I simply pushed him back, playfully, into his apartment, feeling his cock through his jeans. I gave him a quick, hard kiss and looked into his eyes with an intent that could only mean one thing. I was wet before I even knocked on his door, but to make my intentions clear, I walked right into his place, leaned over his couch, pulled up my dress, and looked back at him with a wicked smile.

[FRAME 03] bendover.png

As he pulled down his jeans, it felt like I was going to burst with excitement. His dick had to be at least nine inches! He was well-built, too, and I knew he could give me exactly what I wanted. I could barely contain myself when I told him, "Don't keep me waiting, baller boy..." Each second felt like an eternity. I was aching for it at this point.

[FRAME 04] entry.png [FRAME 05] doggy_rear.png

I don't think I could recreate it if I tried, but the noise I made as he slid inside me was like I was possessed. I gave into the moment in every sense of the phrase... at first, he let me feel him, inch by inch, a few nice and slow strokes that I thought couldn't get any better -- but then, as if he knew exactly what I needed, he thrust himself all the way inside while pulling me in by my ass and hips. I didn't even know this man's name and he was fucking me like an expert!

[FRAME 06a] doggy_6a.png [FRAME 06b] doggy_6b.png

I didn't last ten seconds before the first orgasm, and my entire body was vibrating from the moment I felt him inside me. We were both lost in the throes of spontaneous passion. He couldn't hold it in longer than about seven minutes, but I didn’t even care. This gorgeous guy I didn't even know was worshipping me like a goddess, and I couldn't help but melt as he went deep into my tight, wet pussy. I lost track of how many orgasms I had; I was so caught up in this hot, steamy, anonymous fuck that it all blurred together!

[FRAME 06c] doggy_orgasm.png

As he whispered into my ear, "Holy fuck, you feel so good.. I'm close." I was more than satisfied with what he'd given me. I quickly hopped off him and got on my knees, wrapping my lips around his throbbing cock to finish the job.

[FRAME 07-1]bj1.png [FRAME 07-2]bj2.png

What my man wants, he gets, and what he wanted was for me to feel pure ecstasy, and then show proof of me being his dirty little slut. Thinking that made me all the happier as this guy came all over me!

[FRAME 08] facial.png

"I gotta say, that was amazing. I think we can have a lot of fun together, baller boy." I said to him with a wink. Before I got up, I dutifully grabbed my phone, I took a selfie of my cum-covered face and tits, and sent it to my man. He treats me like a princess, so I've gotta give him something to show my appreciation, right? I sent him a little message with it...

[FRAME 09-1] IMG_3253.PNG [FRAME 09-2] 00104-641824877.png

As I pulled up my dress, I took one more selfie so I could show him when I got home, something to heat things up -- it drives him wild and he always loves to make me his again. What more could I ever ask for...

cum_selfie.png

After seeing me send the pic, gym boy let out a stifled chuckle and said, "Of all the days I chose to play a pickup game... You're more than welcome to stop by another time, if you want." I flashed him a quick smile as I cleaned my face and situated my dress. "Well tiger, now you know just who to talk to... I'm sure he'll let me come again after he sees how happy I am!" With that, I left his apartment, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

[FRAME 10] 00123-641824877.png

Last edited:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
MC finally agreed to meet Nathan. Nothing special, just lunch at a burger joint. Laura had been bugging both of them to meet at least once to see how they'd get along.

"Hey Laura wanted me to send her a pic of you," Nathan remembered as they were wrapping up. "You know how she is." Nathan leaned back in his seat as he took the shot. "I'm sure she'll show it to you later."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
The three of them stand near the bed one of them tried to kiss Laura but the other pull her, their hands all over Laura, something like that based of my personal experiences.
I'm not sure this really captures what you were going for but it still came out as a decent pic so I'll share it.
In my pics I'm usually making Nathan brown-haired and Oliver black-haired. The in-game pics aren't 100% consistent but that at least differentiates them. I'll usually try to give Oliver a more aggressive expression too.

threesome.png

Lets open it back up for requests! Anything anyone wants to see (within reason)?

FreeLoxXx

Jan 10, 2022
hey hello :)

it's my first message on this forum so double hello
i really want to make a game one day from already long time but i'm a dev not an artist at all but i wanted to try with DAZ :)

unfortunatly my GC have broke so now it's impossible for a while actually for waiting i only have a 1030 lol

but i have discover with this game thats AI can be maybe better especially after having try few game like "netorase phone" and few other and of course after what you guys have create on this thread

so now i'm really lost because so many different site and so expensive...
on this thread someone have share " "
but i would like to understand if you think it's possible with this free site to be consistent to make a game like netorase phone on unity too probably ?

because after few days of trying this site i can't have what i would like ^^ not even close and when i have it... well i can't have the same character again after so it's not easy

do you guys think i'm the problem and with much more efforts, learning and trying again and again it's possible with this site ?
all of you who have post here it's incredible and i love all but i suppose you not use free site ?

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I'm not sure this really captures what you were going for but it still came out as a decent pic so I'll share it.
In my pics I'm usually making Nathan brown-haired and Oliver black-haired. The in-game pics aren't 100% consistent but that at least differentiates them. I'll usually try to give Oliver a more aggressive expression too.

View attachment 4089562

Lets open it back up for requests! Anything anyone wants to see (within reason)?
It does look like a "hey, why are you kissing here" xD its a nice pic :D

Lomumai

Jul 4, 2020

View attachment 4089562

Ya it's close and hot as well but it is more like this pic standing version with more intensity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for entertaining my idea.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Hi and welcome!

I toyed briefly with that perchance.org image generator and it does more than I expected from a free site honestly. You can do a lot more with the paid sites like Civitai and local software though. The dirty secret of making consistent images though, is making a shit-ton of images and sifting through the garbage. So Civitai can get expensive quick if you demand consistency.

I've never made a game so my suggestions might mean jack shit. But I'd say focus on a good story/interface and "placeholder" art. If you can make something engaging, dropping in replacement AI CG's would be relatively easy.

FreeLoxXx

Jan 10, 2022
But I'd say focus on a good story/interface and "placeholder" art. If you can make something engaging, dropping in replacement AI CG's would be relatively easy.
i have no probleme about all the prog part on unity or even on renpy so the story writing the interface will be fine but i can't start if i can't make any images and as often when you create a game like this you change your story because of the image you have made because a new idea have pop or because you realize it was not so cool than expected

so i suppose you don't know any free site better than perchance ?

" Civitai and local software " i know Civitai is paid but all local software like the 2 you have recommand on this thread it's paid too ?

a last question for you haha
you seem really pretty good with AI gen art so can you try if you have the time to remake what you have do like creating a small story of 5 or 6 image with same model but on this site ?

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Automatic1111 and ComfyUI are 100% free. Those both run locally. All the checkpoints and LoRA's I use are free too. The challenge with those would be the 1030 GPU. You're probably looking at 10+ minutes per image with that, best case.

I tried making Laura in Perchance and got this, which isn't terrible.

1727825288673.png

But it's 512x512, so lower res. And I got it to do nudity but couldn't do anything naughty (unless you count holding a disembodied penis). So I'm guessing this is using the SD1.5 model which can make fun images but isn't smut-focused like the stuff we're using here.

So, maybe try installing Auto1111 and see how it goes? If you get it installed and get stuck, feel free to DM me and I'll try to help you make your first images.