Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I was messing around for about half an hour, these are my best results.
00003-2484170618.png

I wish I could pull off multi-panel stuff like this consistently. I've tried a couple LoRA's that say they do it but they impacted style. I might try again though.

One FYI on prompts. The Pony checkpoint (optionally) supports "rating" prompts.

rating_safe,
rating_questionable,
rating_explicit,

They won't totally override what's in the image, but if you include rating_safe, you'll tend to have less nudity, rating_questionable will have less explicit sex, etc.

Reactions: ludakress

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I was messing around for about half an hour, these are my best results.
Those are some pretty good ones :D

I wish I could pull off multi-panel stuff like this consistently. I've tried a couple LoRA's that say they do it but they impacted style. I might try again though.
Is there no way to make the prompts seperate? Just do three pictures and then let the AI put them together? I mean... if not, just making 3 pictures and puttem them together yourself wouldn't be too much work either I guess :D

Lolcoto2002

Feb 17, 2023
00003-2484170618.png

rating_safe,
rating_questionable,
rating_explicit,

They won't totally override what's in the image, but if you include rating_safe, you'll tend to have less nudity, rating_questionable will have less explicit sex, etc.
That was an accident, it just appeared among all the others.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Those are some pretty good ones :D

Is there no way to make the prompts seperate? Just do three pictures and then let the AI put them together? I mean... if not, just making 3 pictures and puttem them together yourself wouldn't be too much work either I guess :D
Making and resizing 3 images and just stitching them together in gimp/photoshop would probably be easiest. I have zero skill at actual image editing though. If i can't do it in MS Paint I'm lost.

Shuyaourt

Jul 6, 2017
Making and resizing 3 images and just stitching them together in gimp/photoshop would probably be easiest. I have zero skill at actual image editing though. If i can't do it in MS Paint I'm lost.
As you was the one who opened this trend and you shared all your tips, it would be a shame to not share a basic thing such as multi-panel. Of course, it is easier with GIMP, but with MSPaint :

1 - Open the 3 images with MSPaint

2 - Open a fourth MSPaint to create a new white page

3 - Zoom-out the 4th one then enlarge it (hold the click on one corner then move your mouse), to be sure you can copy-paste your 3 images
1728171332618.png

4 - Go to your image n°1. Ctrl A to select it, Ctrl C to copy it. Go on the 4th MSPaint, Ctrl V to paste it.
1728171645240.png

5 - Do the same for image n°2 and image n°3

6 - Reduce the image n°4 the same way you did it step 3 and zoom-in
1728172257315.png

7 - Resize a little because the image will be too big (of course, it contains 3 images)
1728172448447.png

8 - Save it. Job done.
1728172572438.png

Now don't hesitate to practice a lot and share the result to all of us :)

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Yesterday he downloaded the image generator and asked for the LORA. Today he already created a lot of good quality stuff !
Heck yeah. Love to see more people get into it. I don't think we've had a catgirl Laura before but we do now :).

Lolcoto2002

Feb 17, 2023
00003-2484170618.png

rating_safe,
rating_questionable,
rating_explicit,

For some reason since I installed that lora the multipanels appear more often and with better quality, you could see it.