Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
too late, i already did it.
We have vanilla Laura, extra-cute Laura, bondage training Laura, motorcycle Laura, nurse Laura, cop Laura, bimbo Laura, tattooed Laura, cat Laura, dom Laura, and I'm sure there's more. I guess Laura that will never sit on a chair again.

Oh yeah Chun-Li Laura. Can't forget her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Soopersu

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Also generated a few, these were a couple of the better ones.
Thank you nickohoma for the instructions and examples in previous posts!
These are really good. Since you posted the .png's I looked at your prompts and I'll add some comments. Just some stuff I've learned about what prompts work in Pony.

The "dimmed lights" will often give a black-and-white image. I often just put "night" in my images to darken the room. Though I like what it did with yours with the black-and-white but leaving the panties red. Very art-house style.

You have "black" in the prompt in the same break where you're describing the man. If you want a black dude, you almost need to put "interracial" in the prompt. And often need to increase the strength, like (interracial:1.2). If you weren't going for a black dude then no worries, maybe it'll help the next guy.

Pony likes "grab" phrases for sex poses. Leg grab, ass grab, torso grab, breast grab, etc. all work. Though sometimes it ends up with a person doing a self-grab.

I think in some pics you were going for a "we have condoms here but aren't using them" scene. I'll just say that's hard to pull off with just prompts. Not impossible, just will take a lot of tries. It might be easier to just do a no-condom initial image, then use the sketch and inpaint tabs to add the unused condom. It's easier than you realize.

Please don't take any of this as criticism. Just sharing what I've found works for me.

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
Nice work fellow pervs! nickohoma I believe you were also the one who provided fan arts for Vulgar Reverie! Please make a thread for that one too! That would be awesome!

TripleX2020

Jan 11, 2020
These are really good. Since you posted the .png's I looked at your prompts and I'll add some comments. Just some stuff I've learned about what prompts work in Pony.

The "dimmed lights" will often give a black-and-white image. I often just put "night" in my images to darken the room. Though I like what it did with yours with the black-and-white but leaving the panties red. Very art-house style.

You have "black" in the prompt in the same break where you're describing the man. If you want a black dude, you almost need to put "interracial" in the prompt. And often need to increase the strength, like (interracial:1.2). If you weren't going for a black dude then no worries, maybe it'll help the next guy.

Pony likes "grab" phrases for sex poses. Leg grab, ass grab, torso grab, breast grab, etc. all work. Though sometimes it ends up with a person doing a self-grab.

I think in some pics you were going for a "we have condoms here but aren't using them" scene. I'll just say that's hard to pull off with just prompts. Not impossible, just will take a lot of tries. It might be easier to just do a no-condom initial image, then use the sketch and inpaint tabs to add the unused condom. It's easier than you realize.

Please don't take any of this as criticism. Just sharing what I've found works for me.
Thank you for the feedback. My prompts were still a bit cluttered by previous images I was trying to generate. In the pics that I posted I wanted to reenact the morning of the first encounter with Olivier, where he slept naked and Laura only wore panties (but instead a scenario where he didn't leave before Laura waking up).

Was indeed trying scenes with a black guy as well, but almost never had a decent result (forgot to remove it for this set). But good to understand why now.

The ponytail grab I almost never got right. Like you mentioned it was often a self grab or floating hands. Maybe it was conflicting with the camera angle, no idea tbh.

Didn't use other functions like sketch, inpaint and regional prompts. Will need to look a bit more into those.

Reactions: Ken1133

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I'm playing with the sketch and inpaint functions a lot more myself lately. Here's an example just using one of your images.

00102-3317903203.png
That's your original image. It has a used condom but your prompt also calls for an unopened condom. I hit the "send to img2img" button in the PNG info tab and it copies the image and prompts over for me.

I hit the "copy image to: Sketch" button to get some drawing controls. Then I just draw in a very rough sketch of an unopened condom on the bed.

1728424630308.png

Just trying to get basically a square and a circle, something that could be interpreted as maybe looking like a condom. Nothing fancy. Then I hit the "copy image to: Inpaint" button to copy all the prompts, plus my crayon-drawn image.

Plop a big white circle over the condom wrapper to tell it that's the area I want it to redraw. Plus the rest of those settings.

1728424801264.png

And this is the 2nd image that came out.
inpainted.png

Zoomed in at my shitty unwrapped condom drawing and the AI turned it into this:
1728424950537.png

It added the shadow, the creases, etc. The denoising strength is the biggest adjustment when you're inpainting. Too low and nothing changes. Too high and you have eyeballs and faces appearing in weird places. Very useful for fixing extra fingers and stuff like that too.

Last edited:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I love the "biting lip" or "lip bite" thing. But I find it's usually too strong. So I usually do (lip bite:0.8) or somewhere around that strength to dial it back a bit.

Just what I do. Anyone who doesn't like my feedback is free to tell me to fuck right off and I won't be offended.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Nice work fellow pervs! nickohoma I believe you were also the one who provided fan arts for Vulgar Reverie! Please make a thread for that one too! That would be awesome!
I haven't heard of Vulgar Reverie before now, sorry. I checked out the game thread and it looks hand-drawn to me. Someone smarter than me might be able to replicate it with AI CG though.

Reactions: Wirwawlp

Soap11

May 30, 2017
I'm playing with the sketch and inpaint functions a lot more myself lately. Here's an example just using one of your images.

View attachment 4113238
That's your original image. It has a used condom but your prompt also calls for an unopened condom. I hit the "send to img2img" button in the PNG info tab and it copies the image and prompts over for me.

I hit the "copy image to: Sketch" button to get some drawing controls. Then I just draw in a very rough sketch of an unopened condom on the bed.

View attachment 4113246

Just trying to get basically a square and a circle, something that could be interpreted as maybe looking like a condom. Nothing fancy. Then I hit the "copy image to: Inpaint" button to copy all the prompts, plus my crayon-drawn image.

Plop a big white circle over the condom wrapper to tell it that's the area I want it to redraw. Plus the rest of those settings.

View attachment 4113251

And this is the 2nd image that came out.
View attachment 4113252

Zoomed in at my shitty unwrapped condom drawing and the AI turned it into this:
View attachment 4113258

It added the shadow, the creases, etc. The denoising strength is the biggest adjustment when you're inpainting. Too low and nothing changes. Too high and you have eyeballs and faces appearing in weird places. Very useful for fixing extra fingers and stuff like that too.
can we do this in civitai?