Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Two cute images from Civitai. They're almost exactly the same, just one key difference. Or two differences I guess.
AARWA44FSRFC8K217C92WAZT70.jpg QCR6V1G37EFCVZKZ8NV5P76N30.jpg
It's the phrase "covered nipples" in the prompt (and sometimes "nipples" in the negative prompt or the clothes become see-through).

Just something to have in the toolbox for sexy-but-not-nude images.

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
Two cute images from Civitai. They're almost exactly the same, just one key difference. Or two differences I guess.
View attachment 4116918 View attachment 4116919
It's the phrase "covered nipples" in the prompt (and sometimes "nipples" in the negative prompt or the clothes become see-through).

Just something to have in the toolbox for sexy-but-not-nude images.
very nice, ill have to see if i can find you on civitai, anyone else ill follow back if you have content

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
very nice, ill have to see if i can find you on civitai, anyone else ill follow back if you have content
I usually use Auto1111 so don't have much if anything on Civitai. I looked at your profile though and some of your stuff is great.

(This is aordd69's image)
32590565.jpeg

The game needs some dynamic shots like that. Just talking about angles and expressive positions and stuff.

Shuyaourt

Jul 6, 2017
Ashley and Laura had an afternoon off to spend at the pool. As they were chatting, Laura spotted something over Ashley's shoulder. "Oooh, I think I know what I want to do this afternoon.." Laura said with a mischievous grin, "don't look know but he's right behind you."

View attachment 4093481

Ashley watched as Laura approached the lifeguard, then returned to the pool with a confused expression. "What happened honey, are you losing your charms? You've never had a man turn down a blowjob before!"

"He didn't exactly say no," Laura stammered. "He said he'd meet me in the locker room, but I had to bring my friend... I think he meant you?"

View attachment 4093482

Ashley didn't hesitate for a moment, she marched to the locker room, dragging Laura behind her. She found the lifeguard and joined him in the shower without a word, looking back slyly at Laura.

View attachment 4096932

Ashley's bikini top was gone in a flash, and the lifeguard was already starting to tug at her thong. Laura had meant for this to just be a fun blowjob before going home to MC, but Ashley seemed ready to go all the way!

View attachment 4096929
We're all waiting for the end of this story !

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah I'm super guilty of starting but not finishing shit. I have that Ashley/Laura pool scene and the Laura Spa day thing that I need to finish, plus another thing I haven't hinted at. The pool thing will just be like 4 more images so I should just knock that out.

Reactions: aordd69

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
First attempt at this... I wish i knew how to get the face right all the time lol
Biggest impact is probably gonna be in your negative prompt. You have core_6 instead of score_6 at the start. And I personally would put "child" early in your negative prompt to avoid chubby-face.

I made that small change to negative prompt, and re-organized your positive prompt. Didn't add or remove anything, just separated stuff between BREAKs.

So pos. prompt:
<lora:add-detail-xl:1>, <lora:princess_xl_v2:1.2>, <lora:Smooth Anime Style LoRA XL:1>, <lora:Expressive_H-000001:1>, <lora:penis Size_alpha1.0_rank4_noxattn_last:-0.5>,
score_9, score_8_up, score_8_up,
source comic book, pastel colors, high res image, masterpiece, bed in the background,
BREAK,
1girl, 28 year old girl, medium round breasts, short wavy black hair, black hair, ponytail, (red hair tie:0.5), blushing, cute, freckles, brown eyes, (teardrop breasts:1.3), narrow hips, breasts exposed,
BREAK,
big cock on girls cheek, happy, mischievous, looking at viewer
BREAK,
1boy, view pov, (man pov), (head grab),

and neg. prompt:
score_6, score_5, score_4, child, worst quality, low quality, text, censored, deformed, bad hand, blurry, (watermark), multiple phones, weights, bunny ears

And I got this image, which looks a lot more like Laura to me.
00070-3499012343.png

The tears in her eyes are probably because of (teardrop breasts:1.3) being so strong, amusingly.

I don't usually include any of the "worst quality, bad hand" stuff in my negative prompts, though some people insist it helps. Here's another image where I took out all that, and the "masterpiece, high res image" stuff out of the pos prompt.

00071-3499012343.png

It's slightly different but I wouldn't say one is better than the other.

Classicccc97

Aug 11, 2020
Biggest impact is probably gonna be in your negative prompt. You have core_6 instead of score_6 at the start. And I personally would put "child" early in your negative prompt to avoid chubby-face.

I made that small change to negative prompt, and re-organized your positive prompt. Didn't add or remove anything, just separated stuff between BREAKs.

So pos. prompt:
<lora:add-detail-xl:1>, <lora:princess_xl_v2:1.2>, <lora:Smooth Anime Style LoRA XL:1>, <lora:Expressive_H-000001:1>, <lora:penis Size_alpha1.0_rank4_noxattn_last:-0.5>,
source comic book, pastel colors, high res image, masterpiece, bed in the background,
BREAK,
1girl, 28 year old girl, medium round breasts, short wavy black hair, black hair, ponytail, (red hair tie:0.5), blushing, cute, freckles, brown eyes, (teardrop breasts:1.3), narrow hips, breasts exposed,
BREAK,
BREAK,

and neg. prompt:
score_6, score_5, score_4, child, worst quality, low quality, text, censored, deformed, bad hand, blurry, (watermark), multiple phones, weights, bunny ears

View attachment 4119684

The tears in her eyes are probably because of (teardrop breasts:1.3) being so strong, amusingly.

I don't usually include any of the "worst quality, bad hand" stuff in my negative prompts, though some people insist it helps. Here's another image where I took out all that, and the "masterpiece, high res image" stuff out of the pos prompt.

View attachment 4119698

You are the best. The smallest changes makes the biggest difference. Def looks more like Laura in your images.

Reactions: nickohoma

aqd

Jul 16, 2017

So pos. prompt:
BREAK,
BREAK,
BREAK,

and neg. prompt:

View attachment 4119684

View attachment 4119698

The jagged teeth in the first one are disconcerting. Funny how the second prompt removed those. I wish I had the time to learn this. You're giving a great primer on how to create some hot images. Thanks for demystifying it, and maybe someday I'll get to practising.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Just a friendly comparison :LOL:
Honestly this image is more impressive than some might realize. There are a half-dozen LoRA's out there just for helping achieve the "measuring cock against forearm" shtick. And Clacccc97 didn't use any of them, he nailed it raw.

So I don't know if you ran 1000 images to find the needle in the haystack or just happened to strike oil or if you have some voodoo I don't understand, but hats off man. Those are good images.

Reactions: Classicccc97

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
I usually use Auto1111 so don't have much if anything on Civitai. I looked at your profile though and some of your stuff is great.

(This is aordd69's image)
View attachment 4118592

The game needs some dynamic shots like that. Just talking about angles and expressive positions and stuff.
post what you think is great i go little wild testing prompts and stuff.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
post what you think is great i go little wild testing prompts and stuff.
The silhouette/curtains stuff is really good. I could see that being a soft-intro to MC being a voyeur in the game. Except it'd be hard to shoehorn into a phone conversation I guess. There are some really good Laura sex/bj selfies in there too.

I have to take exception to your Zelda stuff though. Short-hair Zelda is superior and I will go to the mat on that.

00156c-368470009.png