Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

lewdstarz

Oct 8, 2024
Thanks you, this threat is amazing. Here is my first Try.

ComfyUI_temp_nqges_00094_.png

I'll write up a quick "total beginner's guide to making Laura in Civitai", why not?

First, you'll need to make an account on Civitai. It's free, and you don't need to put in any payment info or anything like that. After you have an account, open this link for a starter image.

When viewing the starter image, you can click the red-circled button, choose "remix" and it should open up the generation tab on the left (blue box).

View attachment 4123680

Looking at the whole generation box, there are three things you'll want to do to get started.
View attachment 4123686

In the blue square, change the seed to Random. Otherwise you may end up just recreating the same image over and over.

In the green square, click Add VAE and choose the SDXL VAE. I'm not sure why that doesn't get saved sometimes but if you don't choose a VAE, your picture may look low-contrast or washed-out.

The red square is your text prompt to describe what you want to see. Maybe I'm on a classic fantasy kick and I want to see adventurer Laura.

I change a few words around in my prompt:
View attachment 4123695

And click Generate. This costs buzz, but you do get a few free buzz every day, so you can play around without actually spending anything. That will put your image into your queue, and eventually into your feed. You can go to it up at the top of the generation panel.

View attachment 4123697

After a few minutes, I have adventurer Laura in my feed.
View attachment 4123701

I didn't give the AI any guidance on her expressions, pose, or colors, so it just picked some. If I wanted to I could add "determined expression" or "crouching" or "necron gangbang" to my prompts and regenerate. Though it might not recognize necrons.

There are a lot more tweaks you can make when generating images, but this is the bare basics from a starter image in Civitai.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I guess I can stop making this to make some pee shots...
View attachment 4125859

I haven't forgotten. Other people have requested the same, actually. They're on my list.
Well, that does look very interesting too xP but yeah, watersports is a more common kink then you'd expect :p
I am pretty happy having seen Laura rim a asshole tho, would have been my Number 2 and I didn't even have to ask for it xD This thread sparked some seriously good works :D

Reactions: Classicccc97

Flippie_86

Formerly 'jaskunt'
Mar 23, 2019
For anyone interested in making your own AI CG, here are the tools I have used.

to get started. Accounts are free but you're limited how many images you can generate in a day unless you spend bucks.

If you have a PC with a decent GPU, you can install . That's what I use for my fan-art. I only have an RTX3060 and a 9900 CPU, so you don't need the hottest rig in the world to make fun stuff.

Or if you're smarter than me, you can install . It's faster and more flexible than Auto1111, but the learning curve becomes a cliff as soon as you want to do something fancy.

There are others out there too that others might prefer. These are just the ones I know. Feel free to DM me with questions about my stuff.

I made a "total beginner's guide to Civitai" later in the thread, too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/netorase-phone-le-stag-fan-art-thread.225809/post-15072657
What checkpoint and lora are you using. Trying A1111 with same ones loaded as I have on civit, but the pictures come out with faces likes this
1728768412528.png

dr.maker

May 7, 2018
Hey,
Are you there?
Me and the boys ran out of condoms...
J83QVVPEKVM8RCJRCJFJ3H0VC0.jpg
And we are not done with your girl.
She told me to ask for your permission to keep going without.
Hello?
Fuck it, I'm telling her you said yes.
7SSPXQANMAV1QGJJTDBV8YWVB0.jpg
I told her we'd take a picture for you.
She is such a slut.
We're going to destroy her pussy.
She won't be able to feel you anymore when we're done with her.
We're done.
You can come and pick her up now.
WCB29EXJXNCMYJRZAZGK5TPEH0.jpg

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Hey,
Are you there?
Me and the boys ran out of condoms...
View attachment 4126246
And we are not done with your girl.
She told me to ask for your permission to keep going without.
Hello?
Fuck it, I'm telling her you said yes.
View attachment 4126276
I told her we'd take a picture for you.
She is such a slut.
We're going to destroy her pussy.
She won't be able to feel you anymore when we're done with her.
We're done.
You can come and pick her up now.
View attachment 4126303
Hot as fuck short story! These are really good. Sometimes it feels like everything else here is 100% sub content... not that that's bad, but there'll be another narrative by me and nickohoma for the dom enjoyers soon though :cool:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
What checkpoint and lora are you using. Trying A1111 with same ones loaded as I have on civit, but the pictures come out with faces likes this
Pony 6 checkpoint and same LoRA's as in Civitai. You do need to download and put them into the right folders for A1111 though. I think \models\checkpoint and \models\LoRA. And then you need to call them out in your prompt.

Make sure you're setting a valid resolution too. 1024x1024 or 1216x832 or 832x1216 usually.

If none of that helps, feel free to DM me your .png file output from A1111 and I'll take a look at the parameters.

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Hello!
I am new here. Totally stupid in the field of AI images. My knowledge is zero!
However, I was so fascinated by the game that I made my own FanArt of some of my favorite pictures.
I hope they'll fit here in the Theme.
Original pic
View attachment 4127098 View attachment 4127099 View attachment 4127100 View attachment 4127101 View attachment 4127102 View attachment 4127103 View attachment 4127104 View attachment 4127105
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would 100% play a "phone" NTRs game with your style. Nice work!

ai_aurora

Sep 20, 2018
SIDE STORY:

LAURA:
hey babe.
you there?

MC:
what's up?

LAURA:
nathan just texted me, said he came back to town and want to another photoshoot for squaregram.
and since i was free today and you seem pretty busy, i'm planning to do it and he said he had pretty good concept for the shoot.

MC:
:love: donot forget to send the pictures

Laura:

00155-3707134353.png

of course and i'll be waiting for you after the shoot :whistle:

MC:
and i think i need to reclaim you ;)

LAURA:
:ROFLMAO: oh you know me, you might get extra pictures as well

MC:
I can't wait :devilish:

LAURA: