VN - Unity - Netorase Phone [v0.5.1] [Le Stag]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DeniedSlave

graphics are great, cute as fuck. story is well paced.
    Its interesting to see such a willing storyline, personally prefer the more slightly forced/pressured story lines, and yet i still enjoyed this SO much.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DiegoBiafra

Amazing story buildup and progressing corruption of the MC's girlfriend. The writing is very well made, aside from some "repetitive answers" (I think, even in real life, we can be just as uncreative with our conversations). The images are nice, especially the more kinky ones. The addition of dom/sub traits in the relationship are an incredible plus, making it worthy of replay for the different dynamics which can be developed between the two. Also, the GF model is very beautiful.

A must play for NTS fans.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sixty

Really, really well written. Pacing is good, dialogue is good, easy to believe these people actually love each other.

I normally avoid AI art games and games framed as a series of phone messages, but this is pretty terrific. Kudos to the dev, lookiing forward to more.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

fh321

Very, very dull. For some reason, the tag 'kinetic novel' is missing, even though I couldn't find any choice that actually changed the story at all. The girlfriend character will ask a yes/no question, and regardless of what you answer will say 'too bad i'm doing it anyway'. It's basically just a story with very occasional illustrations.

And because it's in Unity, you can't even skip past the incredibly slow style of 'texting' (get ready for two or three words per 'message', stretching out a single f-ing sentence into 20-25 seconds of waiting). If this game was a book, it'd probably be 10 pages or so. The 'phone' format really allows the dev to milk the clock.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HikenNoAcee

First of all i like it because of NTR game. Lately we have very less options.

Game motor is like cartoon character not realistic but eventually i get used to be.

Character design is good. We see mc's gf and her best friend. She is cute and sexy. Also she is good (more than normal)

Before i play few mobile based concept, i think im going to love this.

Update speed is not bad at least you don't wait half year ^^

++++++++++

-You don't get boring read conversation

-Slow burning

-Good Graphics

-Story line is ok

-Make you excited for future

-------------------

-No Animations

-No Humiliating or Cheating

-Answers are same doesn't make any sense to give diffrent answer

-Bull is looks so obedient. Maybe in future more masculin bull would be better

in future i'd like to update review but i can say for now 9/10 game and highly recommend..

and for developer i'd like to suggest 2 game for inspiring about jealousy, corruption, humiliating and bully..

"FourSeason" and "a couple's duet and love"

my regards
  6. 5.00 star(s)

suckedinto

excellent writing, pacing. Hot images. Wish there was a way to speed up the texts slightly though. Defintely needs like 15 more chapters too. I'm awaiting them very eagerly. Best game of this style I've seen yet.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Knjaz

This is not a good game, I am really surprised it has such high rating. For people who used AI chatbots this type of conversation will be familiar.
    It's basically just an AI chatbot with a couple of choices that don't matter at all, you only get a different response from girlfriend but the story continues in a fixed direction.
    I like slow burn but this "game" is literally watching a paint dry on a freshly painted wall.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Adionon

Good game. This is exactly the kind of game I’ve been looking for for a long time, I’ve played almost all the NTR games, and this game really and very pleasantly surprised me. Very good summary, texts and logic of what is happening
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pablo.cinco

Real great, keep up the good work. I hope this game get more content in the future, cuz I really enjoyed playing this, it felt real with the phone details and all, and I really like the way the characters engaged with each other it felt authentic and legit, and the choices as well is actually really good.
    I hope this game gets more attention, cuz I think it deserves it.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

ding00000

Art is unpolished (hands etc), there is barely any input of the player you get a bunch of meaningless choices that change the dialog slightly.

No inputs during events, it's all you want me to do this ? yes ? go forward 2 hours and let me tell you what happened.

Also there is barely any tension as all the events have already played out once you hear about them and the writing just isn't that good.

It feels like it lacks a serious amount images, you barely get to see anything, it's all a bunch of text accompanied by one still image.

I really liked how the game starts it felt like you where really just using a phone when you suddenly get messages. But the lack of art and the very basic interactions and meaningless choices drag the game down.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Amte

The AI pictures display a cute, perhaps innocent or responsible person, but she is able to jump on the idea and talk dirty rather fast which deletes her character development (wasn't that the point?).

The answers/responses are repetitive, making it pretty awkward, so much so I feel the developer is talking to me and himself at the same time.

Just because a phone setting appears as quick to write, doesn't mean one should.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

elMeno88

the game is great so far.
    the dev has a great ability to let us feel part of the story, and to empathize with Laura.
    Personally I think very few games were able to give me this kind of trill trough the narrative, it makes you wanting to know everything and yoet you will have to find it out by the messages character will send you
    game is not too grinding and let you kinda choose how to develop your relationship in 3 different ways (sub, norm and dom paths), wich I find more than enough options for everyone to be happy and satisfied.

The only little problem this game had so far is about technical issues with savings, wich the dev is already making up in a good way, so I don't think it will last for long.

things I'd add on the game are purely technical solutions, because I really have nothing to complain about how story develop or about the sexy renders we get trough the plot.

1) please let us name our savings, so we can enjoy better all different paths and don't make mistake between the savings (like accidentally save our dom path into the sub path, losing this one and having to reastert it... trust me it can happen).

2) in the future updates we need to be able to mantain savings and renders we had in previous updates.

3) when the player have to choose between to different messages, it would be good for us to be able to see some hints of what one message will unlock and what will not, like to let us know if a stat changes aftersending that message prior to actually sending it.

for the next update it would also solve many problems for me to have a saving file at the begin of ch 10 (wich is were paths actually splits), allowing us the have all the pictures of those chapters without having to restart it all.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Riva

Super good introduction !
    I am glad there's still people making ntrs game like this one , (like making the husband/boyfriend obedient and get reward such as 'good boy' or even cuck report into his ear while masturbating ).
    The characters are great, and the dialog is super hot and ( I don't fking care if this is an AI created game, still great design).
    I hope we get walkthrough and different dialogue based from the stats.
    And I wish Ashley will cuck-report to us too if we get her stats high !!
    Hope it will develop into great game , can't wait for next updates !
    Thanks for making the game!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ynyn

This is absolutely top tier and quickly became my favourite game of this genre. The phone setting is kept simple, which only does the game favours. The girlfriend is very cute and the dialogue feels human and is well written. The pacing is neither too slow nor too fast. It is really well done and can't wait for what comes after v0.4. This is High Quality.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

BuranPhan

This is a great netorase game. The phone setting makes it easier to get into character. The whole story, conversations, and their decisions make sense and it feels realistic. I also love that its all consensual and both talk about stuff and its not about betrayal. Netorase is a rare genre in both f95 and hentai overall so its nice to see a game like this. AI art is not bad, and feels consistent
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Darkdestr0yer14

A great NTR game with the simple and easy premise of turning your once semi innocent girlfriend into a slut. Laura looks really good and is quite fun to talk to, her friend Ashley is hot and I love how she eagerly helps. This game is better if you are fine with imagining as the photos usually don't show much, but they still give you an idea.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

meuh_trash

v0.4 - then some early state of the game.
    As the title says it is a game from a phone then mainly text and a photo from time to time.
    From now pretty straight forward but the dev seems to want to make it a little more "adaptative".
    NTR seems to be more in the sense where the player want to be cheated at
  18. 5.00 star(s)

retaros

Really good game , immersive, good cg, very good writer there is already a lot of content, I hope the developers will continue like this, ai cg is the future and he use it perfectly, android version work good.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

abirvg

9/10
    v0.4
    Great game for the genre.

Great dialogues.
    Tension.
    Flow.
    You know the game is good when even simple talking's hot.

For any other genre, I'd say there are not enough visuals - but it works really well for this one.

There's not much yet in terms of sex itself - so hope it won't be lowballed when it gets implemented.
    It's always better to make it more intense than less.

But for now, my biggest gripe with it - is that I want MORE.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Rain01

Really enjoy this one. It follows the story through text messages, mostly naturally though sometimes providing context you likely wouldn't use in real texting. Overall I'm really enjoying how careful they're being to not ruin their relationship and how cute the gf is. The worst part of this imo is how strict it is in following the plot. You have multiple contacts on your phone but you only ever really have one going at a time and very limited info on the other ladies. It's honestly a huge missed opportunity not having more interactivity outside of the main plotline. Also wish there was a way to do the texts a little faster, sometimes it feels unnecessarily slow where I decide to look away for a couple seconds to let it pool a few texts. Overall definitely recommend for nts fans though.