• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN - Unity - Netorase Phone [v0.6.3] [Le Stag]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rdmstranger

Even though the game apparently happens in a universe where smartphones don't record videos, this is a very creative and interesting approach to VNs. Definitely different from what I'm used to playing.

I really recommend it if you don't mind a limited amount of visuals, it's probably the most immersive game I've played so far.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

baka

this is a VN with some AI pictures and phone-texting between a couple. the relationship is strange. you can answer in different ways but you have no saying in anything, some choices are just some emoji that I don't know the reason why. the narrative is quite bad. its soulless. sometimes she act mean and without empathy. this was his fetish but it seems to be more hers. is he just a father letting her daughter party with friends and hookup? why is this VN called Netorase Phone?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jake333555

0.6.3 Review
    The game seems nice, but I feel like I'm not the targeted audience here. That's why I was a little conflicted when setting the score, but in the end I feel like this is just a very good game that is not fitted for me.

I don't have much experience with AI CGI but the one surprisingly isn't so bad looking for me, and it even made me give this title a shot.

The story seems well written. I'm not sure if my choices here are meaningful, but it's nice that the dev written them in a way that player does not feel uncomfortable if some kind of a kink is suggested. I'm not consuming NTR games on daily basics, so a lighter experience was what I needed.

There are also some debug settings that allows player to force a dominant or submissive relationship if he wants to, which I used and I'm glad the dev thought about it. The thing I miss is an option to allow fast-forward unseen text, but that's just a minor thing.

In the end I'm glad I gave this game a chance, but like I said at the beginning, It's not for me. The thing I missed the most is CGI with MC and his GF, but that's not what this game is about.

Good Luck for the dev with the further development and have a nice day to whoever cared to read this review!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SluttySuccubus69

I love your game so much! I've played it 4 times already trying to explore alternate routes.

If I could recommend a few things to improve gameplay experience would be:

1) allowing us to skip chapters and/or select to jump between them with multiple route choices for each chapter like if you want to go positive Ashley or Lesbian interest (I noticed you have an app called Memories to do that so I'm sure you're already aware and working on it)

2) More variety in responses and replies from Laura. I found very often that my choices only give 1-2 line difference and generally result in the same direction of conversation flow so it feels like your choice doesn't really matter. It would be nice if she either rewarded you for putting more effort into the response or rewarded someone else if she didn't feel appreciated (for example you just respond with an emoji which she could consider lazy and unappreciative of her going out of her way to feel comfortable with MCs kink)

3) More Ashley and maybe even Tara experiences, perhaps after Laura reaches a certain level of comfort with Nathan and their "relationship" grows that she could finally feel bad enough to allow MC to experiment with Ashley, Tara, and the new girl that I thought I saw a sneak preview to?)

4) Some expansion on the Squaregram app could be interesting, maybe by liking the other girls pictures Laura gets jealous and either that's where you can introduce the threesome and/or lesbianism with the other girls. Please don't cut MC out of this though, allow him to participate and possibly include an alternative or additional scene that could exclude him with Nathan or one of the other guys instead. I really enjoy variety and replayability so while this is more work it will help you in the long run.

5) More pictures of Laura, Ashley, Tara, and any other girls please! The more the better, especially when it comes to text games where MC has minimal visual interaction it keeps us invested and coming back to play. 6

6) Finally, if you could figure out a way to either let us keep our gallery or unlock all pictures would be amazing (even if locked behind a patreon code or gifted to the player by completing the game). As an achievement hunter myself I love to unlock all pictures and routes so the less locked out I am of content the better.

Thank you for reading this and taking my thoughts into consideration, I will be keeping an eye on your progress and am excited to see where you take it!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jt_richie

love this game! But the chat at least from players pov seems a bit too dry at least in comparison to laura. Feels like laura needs a bigger d tho. One that got her seriously worried if she's going to get fully addicted to
  6. 5.00 star(s)

deviousstorm

A very good game, still in development interested to see where it goes! I've really enjoyed more positive netorase content and hoping this just doesn't turn into another one of those... awful feel bad stories.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

YumiNoPico

Insanely thrilling and arousing game! Must play for who likes hotwife and netorase!

The game has a slow burn pace, but not too slow tho. The things spicy up in a good pace. The wife is pretty and don't have a unreal body. She is always cute and the dialogues are great! Ash is perfect too; a horny friend that, in secret, want to fuck MC. Slow corruption is great!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

saltySpeedo

Two stars; one star is because it doesn’t bug. This game is a perfect example of how a fetish can be inserted into something, trick people into drinking cat piss . The writing is so bad it made me want to die. It could have been written by an AI chatbot; it certainly reads like one.

IdiotFemc: Uwuwiii, I can’t wait!

IdiotFemc: [Descriptor]

IdiotFemc: [Descriptor]

IdiotFemc: Initiate MC interact

IdiotMc: Ok, yes! :love:
    IdiotMc: Awooga Awooga

Rinse repeat

If you’ve ever wondered how someone could be locked in conversation at a party and still manage to write 15 paragraphs of text, gentlemen, I have just the game for you!

As for the Visuals, it’s generic AI work. You’ve probably seen it dozens of times on some boomer’s Facebook page.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

YASUO996

Best game i've ever tried, yeah i might exaggerating every of my reviews but not for this one. The best and more detailed netorase characters ever. I downloaded thousands of games, for sure every ntr/ntrs, just to finally fall on this one.. which made me understand what a real game actually is. 10/10
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Rystvalya

So first things first as much as I might like the occasional NTR or NTR-adjacent game they're not my go-to genre though netorase I find a bit more enjoyable than netorare as its almost as much a corruption than as cheating game. But that said one thing I really don't care for are the mobile text chat games that just droll on and on with endless messages for the occasional image payoff. SO I had a number or reservations out of the gate

However, that is very much NOT the case with this game. As of this posting and the latest version my only complaint is that I wish there was a skip or speed through option because I've replayed this game so many times trying for different outcomes (images specifically).

The images are very well rendered, the interface is sharp and very clean, and I don't know how the dev did it but the dialogue what absolutely top notch! Like it felt... real, in a way, where when Laura would warn me before she was about to do something I wasn't just clicking buttons waiting for the net pic, I was actually reading it and feeling it and it felt real

Thanks for making me a fan Le Stag, can't wait for more
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DeniedSlave

graphics are great, cute as fuck. story is well paced.
    Its interesting to see such a willing storyline, personally prefer the more slightly forced/pressured story lines, and yet i still enjoyed this SO much.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

DiegoBiafra

Amazing story buildup and progressing corruption of the MC's girlfriend. The writing is very well made, aside from some "repetitive answers" (I think, even in real life, we can be just as uncreative with our conversations). The images are nice, especially the more kinky ones. The addition of dom/sub traits in the relationship are an incredible plus, making it worthy of replay for the different dynamics which can be developed between the two. Also, the GF model is very beautiful.

A must play for NTS fans.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sixty

Really, really well written. Pacing is good, dialogue is good, easy to believe these people actually love each other.

I normally avoid AI art games and games framed as a series of phone messages, but this is pretty terrific. Kudos to the dev, lookiing forward to more.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

fh321

Very, very dull. For some reason, the tag 'kinetic novel' is missing, even though I couldn't find any choice that actually changed the story at all. The girlfriend character will ask a yes/no question, and regardless of what you answer will say 'too bad i'm doing it anyway'. It's basically just a story with very occasional illustrations.

And because it's in Unity, you can't even skip past the incredibly slow style of 'texting' (get ready for two or three words per 'message', stretching out a single f-ing sentence into 20-25 seconds of waiting). If this game was a book, it'd probably be 10 pages or so. The 'phone' format really allows the dev to milk the clock.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

HikenNoAcee

First of all i like it because of NTR game. Lately we have very less options.

Game motor is like cartoon character not realistic but eventually i get used to be.

Character design is good. We see mc's gf and her best friend. She is cute and sexy. Also she is good (more than normal)

Before i play few mobile based concept, i think im going to love this.

Update speed is not bad at least you don't wait half year ^^

++++++++++

-You don't get boring read conversation

-Slow burning

-Good Graphics

-Story line is ok

-Make you excited for future

-------------------

-No Animations

-No Humiliating or Cheating

-Answers are same doesn't make any sense to give diffrent answer

-Bull is looks so obedient. Maybe in future more masculin bull would be better

in future i'd like to update review but i can say for now 9/10 game and highly recommend..

and for developer i'd like to suggest 2 game for inspiring about jealousy, corruption, humiliating and bully..

"FourSeason" and "a couple's duet and love"

my regards
  16. 5.00 star(s)

suckedinto

excellent writing, pacing. Hot images. Wish there was a way to speed up the texts slightly though. Defintely needs like 15 more chapters too. I'm awaiting them very eagerly. Best game of this style I've seen yet.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Knjaz

This is not a good game, I am really surprised it has such high rating. For people who used AI chatbots this type of conversation will be familiar.
    It's basically just an AI chatbot with a couple of choices that don't matter at all, you only get a different response from girlfriend but the story continues in a fixed direction.
    I like slow burn but this "game" is literally watching a paint dry on a freshly painted wall.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Adionon

Good game. This is exactly the kind of game I’ve been looking for for a long time, I’ve played almost all the NTR games, and this game really and very pleasantly surprised me. Very good summary, texts and logic of what is happening
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Pablo.cinco

Real great, keep up the good work. I hope this game get more content in the future, cuz I really enjoyed playing this, it felt real with the phone details and all, and I really like the way the characters engaged with each other it felt authentic and legit, and the choices as well is actually really good.
    I hope this game gets more attention, cuz I think it deserves it.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

ding00000

Art is unpolished (hands etc), there is barely any input of the player you get a bunch of meaningless choices that change the dialog slightly.

No inputs during events, it's all you want me to do this ? yes ? go forward 2 hours and let me tell you what happened.

Also there is barely any tension as all the events have already played out once you hear about them and the writing just isn't that good.

It feels like it lacks a serious amount images, you barely get to see anything, it's all a bunch of text accompanied by one still image.

I really liked how the game starts it felt like you where really just using a phone when you suddenly get messages. But the lack of art and the very basic interactions and meaningless choices drag the game down.