VN - Unity - Netorase Phone [v0.6.3] [Le Stag]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GordanRF

Wow finally a good NTS game with a decent amount of content on release. Very promising. Writing is pretty realistic and really enjoyable. Hopefully we'll finally get a game that has more than 5 minutes of content added per month. Cant wait to see more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

voltron123

The best "phone"-game as of yet. Its almost perfect. i cant give it anything less than 5 stars. Good level of progression, i never felt the urge to skip (i don't think you even can) dialog and i do love that it auto forwards the conversation in real time. Graphics look good, i don't mind AI. I hope that in the future, the girlfriend might not be 100% open about things to her boyfriend... but that you instead get information from the inside from one of her friends... or her phone.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lmb55

This review is for v0.3

I think 0.3 is a great foundation for a great NTS game. I’m sure others would say this is more NTR, but as long as trust is there, I feel like it's NTS. That might change in future updates but right now I’ll trust the dev.

The phone aspect is quite unique and makes for a different experience, but the dev is making it work so far. The writing is written like texts real people would send, so keep that in mind. The MC doesn't talk (texts) too much, but the MC rarely does in most VNs. The art is pretty good by AI standards and it gets the job done.

The game has potential, but even as is, it's pretty good and worth the play.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

nickrotund

sad when game is very ai dialouge.. "yes" "i thought so" every response.. art is cute but too cute like "huge" cock look tiny and men look femboy.. not bad not very best game.. it is okay to say least
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gamernist

The Game is amazing! the Art is good for AI art, but where the games shines is the good relationship bettween the MC and the GF. She is super fun to 'chat' with and is a good tease! the sexting is great, some choices are pretty good! yeah its great
  6. 5.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Netorase Phone is an AVN told through a phone UI setting of a couple journeying their way into NTR!

Let me preface this as one of the hottest NTR experiences I have played so far. It has this incredible UI that once you boot it up, it's formatted as a phone as if you were ACTUALLY there. The phone is genuinely one of the best I've seen and makes it such a compelling experience. The relationship between you and the girlfriend (as well as her other friend) feels like a genuine connection with the bantering & teasing. I love the anticipation of the girlfriend teasing you through this unique storytelling that makes it so extremely hot through only the power of texting. The girlfriend is also a very loving partner that also holds you very dear to the heart and is not some crazy slut lusting for sex.

Whilst the CG is AI, it was perfectly good standard to CG AI which is hot but still kind of has that lifeless art style that is AI CG. One of my ONLY criticism is the pacing of the AVN, it does feel like the relationship delves into NTR a bit too quickly and would have loved a more slow burn and corruption for the NTR. Whilst this is the first initial release of the game, I would also like the author to add music to the AVN would greatly benefit the game or adding notification or sound effects to make it more real life!

Netorase Phone is a must-play for any NTR lover, especially netorase. Genuinely one of the hottest experiences of NTR I've played, very excited to see what the future holds for this game.