VN - Unity - Netorase Phone [v0.6.3] [Le Stag]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Darkdestr0yer14

A great NTR game with the simple and easy premise of turning your once semi innocent girlfriend into a slut. Laura looks really good and is quite fun to talk to, her friend Ashley is hot and I love how she eagerly helps. This game is better if you are fine with imagining as the photos usually don't show much, but they still give you an idea.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

meuh_trash

v0.4 - then some early state of the game.
    As the title says it is a game from a phone then mainly text and a photo from time to time.
    From now pretty straight forward but the dev seems to want to make it a little more "adaptative".
    NTR seems to be more in the sense where the player want to be cheated at
  3. 5.00 star(s)

retaros

Really good game , immersive, good cg, very good writer there is already a lot of content, I hope the developers will continue like this, ai cg is the future and he use it perfectly, android version work good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

abirvg

9/10
    v0.4
    Great game for the genre.

Great dialogues.
    Tension.
    Flow.
    You know the game is good when even simple talking's hot.

For any other genre, I'd say there are not enough visuals - but it works really well for this one.

There's not much yet in terms of sex itself - so hope it won't be lowballed when it gets implemented.
    It's always better to make it more intense than less.

But for now, my biggest gripe with it - is that I want MORE.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rain01

Really enjoy this one. It follows the story through text messages, mostly naturally though sometimes providing context you likely wouldn't use in real texting. Overall I'm really enjoying how careful they're being to not ruin their relationship and how cute the gf is. The worst part of this imo is how strict it is in following the plot. You have multiple contacts on your phone but you only ever really have one going at a time and very limited info on the other ladies. It's honestly a huge missed opportunity not having more interactivity outside of the main plotline. Also wish there was a way to do the texts a little faster, sometimes it feels unnecessarily slow where I decide to look away for a couple seconds to let it pool a few texts. Overall definitely recommend for nts fans though.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

LooLoo Baloo

I found the game rather disappointing. The developer has come up with a good idea for the story, however I think there's way too much endless texting and stories and not enough pictures/videos. And I don't mind the AI CG so that's not an issue for me, but overall it just doesn't feel exciting enough for me.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

MaxPowerZ

Great concept, good art and good writing.
    Would love to be able to see all the pics (even if not available to the character playing, see last chapter). Would love to see the a few more pics of the girl during the hot situations, both as selfies or as pics from her friend.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

mastergamer6290

The story so far is pretty good and I like the fact that the girl doesnt get corrupt whore in like the first 5 minutes of playing,Considering there is more to come I am really eager to play the game and how it advances
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Mamaragan

It's a kinetic Novel.

I have no clue why this VN have such a high rating.

So everything happen within the app message. You ask your wife to do some hotwifing (share her with strangers, basically). Most of the content is her describing what she is doing with strangers she's meeting, in a very robotic way. It really feels that the writing has been made using an AI.

At first, it's just that. Her describing what she does. But then it weirdly devolves into femdom where she doesn't let you chose your answer. It's where the kinetic happen.

The MC has no personality whatsoever. Your answers are limited to you saying "yes", "no", "you should do it", fake choicesn, and emojis. That's it. And as I said earlier, later in the game, even when you answer no, the game force you to say yes via femdom garbage. You are more or less a doormat.

Let's talk about images. There's almost none. The GF will describe what she does with others men, and once in a blue, she'll send you a photo of the result. The men look like sissies, you don't feel any threat from them. In fact, you don't feel any attachment to the GF to feel anxiety in the first place, since you never see her "irl", only with photos.

A bad Netorase game in my opinion.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

thswherizat

This game is to the point, progressing at a decent rate, and the updates so far have been in good time. You play as a horndog boyfriend convincing your girlfriend (though it doesn't take much convincing) to start fooling around with others. There is also a friend who is helping you be a bad influence on your girlfriend.

The art is good, the text is well-written and not too verbose. I have a couple of minor issues that prevent it being a 5-star:

1) Speed up text function is missing. Sometimes with the short replies I find the game going wayy too slowly. I understand you don't want people to just skip it all, but I would love being able to have it run faster.

2) The other friends are cool, but so far are barely involved. One you can't even text at all. Adding in the option there really makes it feel like you should have more to do with them.

3) I am hoping to see the girlfriend interact with more than the one other guy. I don't want it to feel like she's just found a FWB.

4) It would be fun if the player got to take a bit more initiative with something. The dev has said they are planning to expand the scope of the game, so I hope something like that will be added in.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rixen

Version : 0.3 (Six chapters)

First of all, it's the first time I actually enjoyed AI art (it's consistently good and everyone has the right number of fingers).

I also have to add that the dev seems quite active, the writing is pretty good (no spelling errors or anything, and it's funny or arousing when it needs to be).

Imo, the best game of this "phone NTR" genre was Dirty Texts : Are You Sure, but now, I believed this game has the potential to completely surpass it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

aordd69

I'm really looking forward to seeing more! The AI images are fantastic. I wonder if we'll get to see some gifs or videos too? It's amazing to see how people are utilizing AI images these days. of course watch out for the NTR and AI cg haters.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

mintdang5566

Short but fun, can't wait for next update, was almost late for work, we could use more good netorase content, keep up the good work, champ
    Dialogue could be a bit sped up, maybe more pictures, still got immersed with how the game worked
    7.8/10, too much "horny boy"
    Edit: Forgot to mention, but yes, this game does use AI CG, but it looks really well-done/polished. Can't wait to see what art the AI can come up with next and to see if you'll do anything else besides still images
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Swagylord1337

It was short but was fun and exciting , I enjoyed it, kinda sad it ended there but I'll keep an eye on it.
    Just gonna say that it needs more pictures sharing between the couple and her friends, more teasing... and some words like "horny boy" I though so" are being used to often as a response , and it feels mechanical response at times, maybe try to add different words and give more option of dialogue instead of emojis.

Good job Dev keep it up! Can't wait for the next updates
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Blitz5812

the writing was very good and the art work is very nice indeed, looking forward to updates and more of the same please well done to you, more writing is required to post the review, so i have written more letters and spaces to achieve this
  16. 5.00 star(s)

hhhhy

REVIEW FOR 0.3

The game is a very good and I think executed its premise well. I personally like the level of teasing the gf gave to the mc and wouldn't increase or decrease it but some people might like to increase it. The MC is a bit passive but that doesn't really turn me off the game.

I very much like the setting of the game where it happens through thye phone and I would like for more random interactions between the MC and the gf like the one where she sends a picture of a random cat in their backyard it doesn't have to be nsfw moments just interactions that would happen between couples like pictures of food, clothes, memes, etc. I think it would give the Mc and the gf a more natural feeling that they are indeed a couple. Maybe diversify the gf's replies a little bit because some of her replies just repeated too often. maybe add Nathan's( is that his name? I can't remember) as a contact for the husband and make them friends?

The game is still very new and it quickly became one of the good NTRS games I have played in a while. I hope the dev will continue to improve the game and not be swayed too much by other peoples opinions as often times that just leads to burn out and later abandonment of the game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

cloud77777

A simple and sweet game that is essentially a visual novel centered around your GF being corrupted by you and her friend Ashley. There's 6 chapters currently and the story is mainly told through text messages between you and your GF. The gameplay isn't going to blow you away, but what's there is well-made and easy to navigate. There are AI generated images, which may or may not matter to you. Personally, I have no problem with a small developer using AI images for an adult game and the images in the game are consistent in terms of quality and style, which is a plus for me.

I think the only thing I would like to see added in this game would be more images to go along with the story being told and I would like an option for the texts from your GF to be sped up, as there's a bit of delay between messages and most of the messages she sends are pretty short.

It gets five stars from me for being a simple but enjoyable VN that doesn't try to do too much. There's room for improvement, but if the full game is just like this I wouldn't have any complaints.

TLDR recommended if you want a simple VN with hotwife themes you can chill out and jerk off to.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

GordanRF

Wow finally a good NTS game with a decent amount of content on release. Very promising. Writing is pretty realistic and really enjoyable. Hopefully we'll finally get a game that has more than 5 minutes of content added per month. Cant wait to see more.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

voltron123

The best "phone"-game as of yet. Its almost perfect. i cant give it anything less than 5 stars. Good level of progression, i never felt the urge to skip (i don't think you even can) dialog and i do love that it auto forwards the conversation in real time. Graphics look good, i don't mind AI. I hope that in the future, the girlfriend might not be 100% open about things to her boyfriend... but that you instead get information from the inside from one of her friends... or her phone.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Lmb55

This review is for v0.3

I think 0.3 is a great foundation for a great NTS game. I’m sure others would say this is more NTR, but as long as trust is there, I feel like it's NTS. That might change in future updates but right now I’ll trust the dev.

The phone aspect is quite unique and makes for a different experience, but the dev is making it work so far. The writing is written like texts real people would send, so keep that in mind. The MC doesn't talk (texts) too much, but the MC rarely does in most VNs. The art is pretty good by AI standards and it gets the job done.

The game has potential, but even as is, it's pretty good and worth the play.